[Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking For Members.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Asura » [Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
[Asura] HNM Merc Linkshell Looking for members.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-08 01:34:33
Link | Citer | R

What, I can't get your shell STF'd without reason? I mean, with all that proof that is brought into light, I can't get your shell flagged and all those who RMT'd their account and gil deleted?

If you haven't bought your account, and you haven't RMT'd, then you have no worries. After your shell dies, you will have a very hard time getting into any other shells, except 24/7. When you do join 24/7, please bring with you some sort of non-failing activites please. Like stratagies when it comes to ***.
 Asura.Tokuzi
user: Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-05-08 01:50:36
Link | Citer | R

Looks like they need another scapegoat in this thread too!
 Asura.Azreall
user: Cyclos
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-08 02:07:35
Link | Citer | R

look at this hypocrite

page 16 all you korpg find out this guy bought gil off egamingsupply.com only to retract his paypal money sent for the gil. begins on like page 16 that the truth unfolds..

http://killingifrit.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=177431&hl=tokuzi&st=0
 Ifrit.Thunderz
Serveur: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-08 02:20:12
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

^ I tried to read it but....the only thing I got out of it "from page 16" was tons of doods bashing 1 guy for something I didn't really get >.> can you just explain it all in like 4 sentence? 18 pages = tl; dr
 Asura.Azreall
user: Cyclos
By Asura.Azreall 2009-05-08 02:29:16
Link | Citer | R

i'll try um bought accounts and rip someone off

Look at what I found, this is Seely's Msn. her Egs Username was Tacey (Tokuzi/Tiz's Gf): http://cid-e9dabb9068102974.skydrive.live....8102974!105

Also, this Mithra you linked me to: http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/sell-fi...75-bone100.html
Tiz bought it from me, check me iTrader smile.gif he payed me $500 for it

Also, here's the thread where Tiz bought his account, well he traded for it. a KC and 12mil: http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/ffxi/65...p-tiz-45-a.html

Tokuzi's Profile: http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/members/Tiz.html

Seely's Profile: http://www.egamingsupply.com/forum/members/Tacey.html
 Asura.Kyoroku
By Asura.Kyoroku 2009-05-08 02:33:57
Link | Citer | R

I don't even know what to think of this thread anymore. I can't say that I'm surprised that some of the people slamming the LS for allowing members to have free will in what they want to do with their payout actually participate in RMT themselves.

Was a good read during boring windows though.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-08 02:59:47

ok a merc ls that gives shi- tons of gil to their members....but there 1 thing my fellow adventurers you must understand... "IMHO the leader isn't doing something wrong" since he is doing what any EGLS leader would be doing (events, spread gil, more events?) but in this case he is giving much much more gil.

Now the members decide what they do with their gil and thats normal.

The reason we are having such a issue is because the members "might" be rmt'ing their gil and the leader doesn't care...so its bumping our moral values again not the "leaders" problem since he isn't rmt'ing but in this case he doesn't care if his members rmt

sooooooooooooooooooooo in the long run
let their be bans and the leader will post once again asking for new application and the cycle of rmt'ing continue??

tbh lets forget about this and let STF sort 'em out

pointless drama is pointless
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-08 04:17:47
Link | Citer | R

What really irks a lot of people isn't the rampant RMTing going on in that shell (it irks me though) but its that they make their own members pay for ***that they want.

While other shells are trying to get drops for their own members, they charge their shell for the ***, and if no members want it, then they sell it to the public. Thats just wrong IMHO. Those members have an equal right to the gear, why can't you let those who want it have it and only sell it (for the shell so you can farm less) and divide the money amongst yourselves afterwards.

Which leads to my main problem, how are those members going to want to buy their gears without farming for 3-4 months at a time for this? RMTing.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-08 04:35:11

The leader set's the rules and if people accept it they will join and if people don't like the rule they will /pass on it

It's like shopping for a new car and deciding the loan policy xD
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-08 04:38:19
Link | Citer | R

Thunderz said:
The leader set's the rules and if people accept it they will join and if people don't like the rule they will /pass on it

Point

But what about those shells competing with them for the drops? How do you think it makes them feel honestly? Thats just one more shell thats competing with them but they are not competing for the drops, they are competing for drops to turn into cash.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-05-08 04:43:14
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Thunderz said:

Point

But what about those shells competing with them for the drops? How do you think it makes them feel honestly? Thats just one more shell thats competing with them but they are not competing for the drops, they are competing for drops to turn into cash.

As much as I hope everyone like this is banned and gets cancer, that's a pretty lame reason to hate them. That's just like saying you hate them because you want abjurations but they only want black belt items.

If you're going to hate on them, do it because they're RMT scum.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-08 04:44:02

Korpg said:
Thunderz said:

Point

I see your point and raise you the "dog eat dog world mentality"

Some shells are decent and work stuff out but most shells I have bumped into don't care at all.

Like they say "wtv gets the job done" sadly I don't like talking about FFXI like that but people have taken that kind of touch to everything they do

Don't need to hear it from me lol you probably got your share but once again this is another shell that will be competing for the same thing but spreading the wealth in a "special" way
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-08 04:55:28
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
Korpg said:
Thunderz said:

Point

As much as I hope everyone like this is banned and gets cancer, that's a pretty lame reason to hate them. That's just like saying you hate them because you want abjurations but they only want black belt items.

If you're going to hate on them, do it because they're RMT scum.

Oh, but I do hate them for being RMT scum.

Thunderz said:
Korpg said:
Thunderz said:

Point

I see your point and raise you the "dog eat dog world mentality"

Some shells are decent and work stuff out but most shells I have bumped into don't care at all.

Like they say "wtv gets the job done" sadly I don't like talking about FFXI like that but people have taken that kind of touch to everything they do

Don't need to hear it from me lol you probably got your share but once again this is another shell that will be competing for the same thing but spreading the wealth in a "special" way

How would you like it if the only way to buy your ***is buy RMT methods or farming for 3-4 months per item you want.

Don't forget, they are asking a whole hell of a lot of gil for stuff, like 30 mil for E.Body -.- You have to farm for a long time to get enough for the Abj alone, then you have to farm again for the cursed body.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-08 05:01:22

Thunderz said:

I see your point Korpg but I re-apply my post

If people accept these rules don't bash the shell. /slap the retards who accepted to follow these kind of rules.

Some people fall for this kind of crap only to understand what they walked into but other

people "like you or me" /pass on this because....I dont have 30mil to buy ex/rare gear and I

don't want to pay for ex/rare gear (especially since your paying your own ls for it ><)
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-08 05:05:35
Link | Citer | R

I'm not bashing the shell on those terms, most people do though, but not me

What I'm bashing them on is the fact that they RMT and are proud of it.
 Ifrit.Thunderz
user:
By Ifrit.Thunderz 2009-05-08 05:25:54

Korpg said:
I'm not bashing the shell on those terms, most people do though, but not me

What I'm bashing them on is the fact that they RMT and are proud of it.

we stand on common ground on that part =o
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-08 11:36:21

Korpg: We sell drops to our members at a discount, and obviously enough of one to keep everyone in our shell happy. The money you make from drops you can look at as points if you'd like then you turn around and spend that on drops, instead of paying points out and letting you lot we pay gil out then you buy same mentality, different measurement.
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-05-08 11:46:55
Link | Citer | R

Scapegoat unsucessful.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-08 12:08:49

Guni said:
Also:

User submitted image

YES! This linkshell does buy gil and toons.

Quote:

04-18-2009, 03:14 AM
Euryman
Gold Member [?]

EGS Endgame Ls (Limited Recruitment)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LS Made but its a temp shell to get us together and talk more about naming the LS. We would like to start doing events asap, but we lack a great name. We have thought about names for the last 24 hours. So many LS names are taken, mainly the good ones >.> We are about out of ideas now.

So with that said, someone name our LS. We will be focusing on these events:
Dynamis
Einherjar
Sea
Salvage
Limbus

We may or may not get into the HNM scene, depending on what others want. If we do it will be required to have ffxiapp. But again this is not something we are considering at this time.

This LS is open to most EGS members. All gold/mods/smods/swat are welcome without an application. But if you are a regular member then you will need to PM me a very detailed application.

Artemys and myself are leading this shell, and we will be looking for 1 more person that would like to help us grow to perfection. Out with the old in with the new, lets make some ruckus on (PM me or Artemys for server info) and show them how the game is really played^^

RECRUITMENT IS LIMITED!

Once we hit 32 members it will be very hard to get into the LS. Relic owners will be considered after we get our core before other applicants.

http://www.egamingsupply.com/buy/middleman-service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Artemys; 04-20-2009 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Changed Art to Artemys Removed Server name

User submitted image

Need i say more? WHOOOOOSH

Quote From Picture: "Is there a problem with RMT/Botting on your end?"
"With RMT/Botting on your end?"
"RMT AND BOTTING"

Check...mate
 Asura.Phayte
user:
By Asura.Phayte 2009-05-08 12:18:21

This is a final post on behalf of the LS, we will no longer respond to children in this thread so go ahead and bash us if you want, we will be the bigger man and carry ourselves more professionally.

To clarify different categories of RMT:
1) Chinese, IGE, etc that don't care if they disrupt the FFXI economy or hurt normal players as long as they make a quick buck
2) Account Buyers/EGS or as i call it NA/EU - People who've played the game for year to obtain the gear they have on their account then quitting to sell it to make some money for the TIME they've invested into FFXI and when we buy their account we are paying for their TIME not the account... This type of RMT has no impact on the regular running of FFXI except that someone you know may have become someone different, nor are these people out to hurt the FFXI community or economy.

As you guys can see the only person i've really been responding to in this thread is Korpg because he seems like hes the only know who knows the least bit of ***going on, people on different servers aren't on Asura they don't know wtfs going on, and then theres those talking out of their *** like Futchy and Tokuzi.

4/7 Paid $5000 to REOBTAIN NASA, they paid $2500 down the first time, so in total $7500, do you REALLY think if we aren't here anything is going to change? Its going to be the same ***with 24/7, every leader in 24/7 has taken the ls bank for themselves (Booyaka) and upgraded a relic from it, or sold it for themselves or sold it to reobtain/obtain NASA, atleast we do not keep a revolving bank so every week our members get out of the shell what they put into it, our leaders do not keep anything for themselves nor have as i said started ***with anyone, it was other people who started ***with us. So if we transfer/get banned/etc/etc things will go back as they were before 24/7 will dominate the scene and you all will ***, atleast with us those that aren't in 24/7 have a chance to obtain the gear from kings, and we have given 24/7 a good run for their money so far.

So the question is Asura what would you rather:

24/7 dominate the HNM scene with their $7500 bot or
Have us give them a good run for their money and make things more fair.
 Asura.Vespera
By Asura.Vespera 2009-05-08 12:21:08
Link | Citer | R

Hmmm, that still doesn't change the fact that you RMT, regardless in what manner you do it, since you openly admitted it just now and in previous posts.
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-05-08 12:38:31
Link | Citer | R

Phayte said:

Also just to note: hundreds of account go through EGS weekly if there was no RMT on this game, this game wouldn't be alive anymore aswell TBH.. thats why you dont see account buyers getting banned really, STF just tends to focus on large scale such as IGE and the chinese ones they dont care much about EGS account/gil sellers much as they know without them this game would be dead :/

just for the lols.
Thank you RMT's for making our game go around. What would everyone do w/o you guys!
YAY RMT /cheer
 Asura.Slamm
user: Slamm
By Asura.Slamm 2009-05-08 12:43:01
Link | Citer | R

lol since when did 24/7 dominate

chroma DH and 24/7 was the only 3 camping

and last time i checked all 3 got a good amount of claims

but anyways ground kings are silly and outdated. better ***to spend 3hrs a day on
 Asura.Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-05-08 17:01:37
Link | Citer | R

Phayte said:
This is a final post on behalf of the LS, we will no longer respond to children in this thread so go ahead and bash us if you want, we will be the bigger man and carry ourselves more professionally.

Between the KI posts and this thread I would say its a bit late, but ya. Professional. Right. >_>

Also I personally would like to see you stick around. Watching people wipe to KB is like free entertainment. I wasn't even aware it was possable, but you guys are the new maverics. BREAK THE MOLD PREEMINENCE. Hip-hip-hurray!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-08 17:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Phayte said:
Korpg: We sell drops to our members at a discount, and obviously enough of one to keep everyone in our shell happy. The money you make from drops you can look at as points if you'd like then you turn around and spend that on drops, instead of paying points out and letting you lot we pay gil out then you buy same mentality, different measurement.

Thing about points is, it doesn't encourage RMT on either the shell's nor its members part.

Points are a non-tradable substance that encourages the members to stay with the shell for an extended period of time instead of "buying their ***and dropping the shell like a used ***." Your effort into the shell is shown by the number of points you have, and in its theory, creates loyalty and trust amongst each other, and long lasting friendships towards its members.

What you are doing is making the quick way out and letting all the leechers who buy their gil come inside your shell just to have a "half off triple the price of ***" for their hard work and "loyalty." Even if you honestly do charge only half of the prices to your shell, anyone who pays 15m for an E.Body Abj is asking to be kicked in the nuts and their character hacked.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-08 17:31:18
Link | Citer | R

Phayte said:

2) Account Buyers/EGS or as i call it NA/EU - People who've played the game for year to obtain the gear they have on their account then quitting to sell it to make some money for the TIME they've invested into FFXI and when we buy their account we are paying for their TIME not the account... This type of RMT has no impact on the regular running of FFXI except that someone you know may have become someone different, nor are these people out to hurt the FFXI community or economy.

Its called being level 75 noobs. You never was that character before. Most likely you were never that race either, so you don't know what the differences between races are (meaning you were a Galka before but you bought a taru, you still are on Conserve MP thinking until you are able to conform to your new characters style, which won't be for a while) and are still working them out. Besides, its not always players who quit that sell their ***. How can you be certain that its an old player and not a RMT? You don't know anything about the previous character at all, how can you be certain that everything shown is true? Who is the middleman in this transaction? RMT websites, who use the money you paid for the transaction to continue onward with their activities of destroying #1, like you mentioned that is bad. You are still supporting RMTs, just a little more directly than most of the playerbase.

Vespera said:
Hmmm, that still doesn't change the fact that you RMT, regardless in what manner you do it, since you openly admitted it just now and in previous posts.

Point

Slamm said:
lol since when did 24/7 dominate

chroma DH and 24/7 was the only 3 camping

and last time i checked all 3 got a good amount of claims

but anyways ground kings are silly and outdated. better ***to spend 3hrs a day on

The only reason why only these 3 shells are camping Ground Kings now, as Slamm so nicely puts it, is because there are much better things to do with one's time than going around and camping 3 NMs, maybe 6, per day. Thats just stupid and not what SE intended to do with this game.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-05-08 17:32:08
Link | Citer | R

Tokuzi said:
Phayte said:

Between the KI posts and this thread I would say its a bit late, but ya. Professional. Right. >_>

Also I personally would like to see you stick around. Watching people wipe to KB is like free entertainment. I wasn't even aware it was possable, but you guys are the new maverics. BREAK THE MOLD PREEMINENCE. Hip-hip-hurray!

They wiped to KB again?
 Cerberus.Vaness
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vaness 2009-05-08 18:10:19
Link | Citer | R

Why does all HNMLS tread in this website always finish with some stupid drama -_- PPL really need to stop /crying about bot and acc/money bough even if you cry it will always happen.So just let it be lol..........

On that peace and love guys
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-05-08 18:25:32
Link | Citer | R

This thread is about as interesting as a piece of celery.
 Asura.Guni
user:
By Asura.Guni 2009-05-09 19:08:44

Ignore Phayte, he's a moron clearly.

His arguement is, yes we RMT, but doesn't everyone?

Lawl
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9