Fondest Memories Of FFXI!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Fondest Memories of FFXI!
Fondest Memories of FFXI!
 Bahamut.Feisei
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: feifei
By Bahamut.Feisei 2011-09-24 19:10:05
Link | Citer | R

I know i have many fond memories i simple cannot recall at this moment in time but i do have one.

Me and Gimpness up in the aery before the force pop update with a few other people. It was just me THF/NIN him MNK and mule WHM. Nidhogg pops, and i claim with Raiton: Ni after what seemed like nidhogg had been up for years he showed red and we shat bricks. Then he somehow one shots or just ista raped Gimpness's mnk and i take over and tank/DD an entire nidhogg from 100% to 0%. 45min of pure adrenaline. We had contemplated joining up with a group there since we were unsure if we could kill it but i said *** it its mine! Around 40% the mule had to afk for 10min for dinner so i sat there alone with the beast. Best part? This was when i got my ebody :) A piece of gear id wanted ever since i was a little rdm back in gosh...2005?
 Bahamut.Insane
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Insane1
By Bahamut.Insane 2011-09-24 19:17:43
Link | Citer | R

Id have to say my best memories are claiming HNMs and the drama in the HNM zones. Waiting for Khimeria/Cerberus/Tiamat kinda sucked but you really got to know the people you camped with when there is nothing to do except wait for HNMs to pop!
By Biazzaz 2011-09-25 09:08:35
Link | Citer | R

The most excited I ever remember being was getting Monster Signa not long after the game came out. Back then if a JP showed up we were screwed on claims, but for some reason no one was there. Not sure why but that was more exciting than even getting KC off of loO.

I also have an epic fail when I camped for TH knife (back when it sold for tons of money). After about 4 hours I got the first claim on my Bst/Nin and the thing dropped! Don't laugh at me to hard but I warped like right away and didn't notice my inv was full..... yeah lost 30+mil item :'(

I remember calling Usagii on her cell all pissed off!

Is no one here so old that they remember having to exp in Batallia Downs? Use to be we would exp just inside by those necropolis entrance.