Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » A Player To Watch Out For On Bismark
A Player To Watch Out For On Bismark
 Bismarck.Raimondo
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Raimondo
By Bismarck.Raimondo 2008-03-31 22:42:07
Link | Citer | R

Watch out for Xhalin on the Bismarck Server She or He likes to go to BCNM and KSNM and when you beat the NM drop from party and steal Your Chests. In my book thats just as bad as people stealing others accounts.I hope this person gets banned one these days or moves to another server. Had a whole mess of remarks under his name in the ah comments but somehow he removed them and made himself invisible to everyone just like a slimeball to run and hide when peeps start relizeing the scum he really is hope he rots in a very warm place
 Bismarck.Gra
user: Graham
By Bismarck.Gra 2008-04-01 05:01:32
Link | Citer | R

Some people in my LS have had this happen to them by Xhalin also. They are a dirty thief and people need to know.
 Bismarck.Masterblaster
By Bismarck.Masterblaster 2008-04-02 08:50:44
Link | Citer | R

Yup watch out for this fagot stole one of my members chests in a bcnm 60 about a month back dropped opened chest d/c called gm didnt do anything as usual...
Looked her up in search - fagot warped back to whitegate to sell stuff on auction.

If your planning on doing a bcnm or ksnm for that matter please dont even consider letting this guy come.
 Bismarck.Torvak
user: TorvakUK
By Bismarck.Torvak 2008-05-01 12:48:13
Link | Citer | R

This Xhalin dude wanted us to kill genbu for him, turned out he only had the winterstone which was probably stolen from someone else. We put the extra gem in and killed it for him of course, that was after we kicked him from party hahahahaha revenge is sweet. In the words of sam gamgee "you got potatowned".
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [81 days between previous and next post]
 Bismarck.Raimondo
user: Raimondo
By Bismarck.Raimondo 2008-07-21 01:26:34
Link | Citer | R

looks like xhalin left bismark i havent seen him for a long time