[Phoenix] Synergy, Need Help!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » [Phoenix] Synergy, need help!
[Phoenix] Synergy, need help!
 Phoenix.Kirana
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-09-09 21:18:42
Link | Citer | R

I'm looking for someone who needs a crafting stall made so that I can skillup to 80 on it (I will of course make it for you when I'm done skilling, if you wish).

Alternatively looking for 90+ goldsmith to afk in my party so I can at least get to 79.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-09-09 21:25:03
Link | Citer | R

My gold's 59 and going u... goddamnit this is phoenix :<
[+]
 Phoenix.Bohgo
user: Bohgo
By Phoenix.Bohgo 2011-09-10 09:22:49
Link | Citer | R

An Ichi-an is cheap and requires Smithing if you want an alternative to finding a Goldsmither.
 Fenrir.Leoheart
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Leoheart
By Fenrir.Leoheart 2011-09-10 09:27:52
Link | Citer | R

Your cooking's 100, you could always spam fail the culinarians furnishment, I think it's cap is above 80 which you can't surpass for another few weeks yet :)
By Xenshi 2011-09-10 10:18:53
Link | Citer | R

Hmm, I just so happen to have a Carpenter's Emblem on me and wouldn't mind a stall at all. Don't know jack about synergy though so you would have to guide me.
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-09-10 14:15:30
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Leoheart said: »
Your cooking's 100, you could always spam fail the culinarians furnishment, I think it's cap is above 80 which you can't surpass for another few weeks yet :)

I had my culinary stall made for me before I started synergy, so I need to make one for someone else :(

Xenshi said: »
Hmm, I just so happen to have a Carpenter's Emblem on me and wouldn't mind a stall at all. Don't know jack about synergy though so you would have to guide me.
All you need to do is the quest to unlock synergy.
 Cerberus.Thongypoo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Thongypoo
By Cerberus.Thongypoo 2011-09-10 14:19:55
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kirana said: »
Fenrir.Leoheart said: »

I had my culinary stall made for me before I started synergy, so I need to make one for someone else :(

Xenshi said: »
All you need to do is the quest to unlock synergy.

Theoretically can't you just toss it and make it again yourself? It is only 15k GP and a few other mats. Might be cheaper/faster than relying on other people?