First Page 2 3 4 5
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-17 18:41:48
Link | Citer | R

Septroth said:
so when the thing dies i will shell it open with a screwdriver find a battery that fits and tape it shut square will hate me but ill just say kiss my ***

It doesnt run on batterys, it runs on the tears and souls of FFXI players.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-17 19:55:03
Link | Citer | R

Mabrook said:
Luignata said:
Mabrook said:
Well, I got mine today too but I can't use till I get home!

Only 4 hours left... gotta make SE account, link it, put all my crap in satchel then I'm happy 8D

How did you get it if you're not home to begin with?

They invented something called the phone ^_^ it's nice to have.

Word ^^ I can totally talk to my mailbox over the phone too, thought i was the only one! =p
 Ramuh.Kiriyu
Serveur: Ramuh
user: kiriyu
By Ramuh.Kiriyu 2009-04-17 19:55:38
Link | Citer | R

I just got mine! ^.~

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-04-17 20:07:04
Link | Citer | R

lol ^^
FYI, first time i logged in satchel wasnt active, I proceeded to log out and grabbed a bite to eat rq, then logged back in, satchel was a go--> xD
 Leviathan.Xayla
Serveur: Leviathan
user: xayla
By Leviathan.Xayla 2009-04-17 20:42:31
Link | Citer | R

Just got ours in today in East TX/LA.
I saw comments about having to wait for the satchel to activate, mine was ready as soon as I tried it :/

Since I don't feel like weeding through Square's horrible written/organized help info, does anyone know if a second Playonline ID linked to MY SEAccount can be UNlinked and put on their OWN SEAccount?

e.g. - bf's PlayOnline ID is now linked to MY SEAccount, meaning we have to share ONE token.
BF is leaving Tuesday to become a trucker (yeah), making having only one token a really stupid idea (lack of thinking head there.)
SO, he wants to buy his own token, take his Playonline ID OFF my SEAccount, make his own, and link said PlayOnline ID to that SEAccount.

Make sense? No? Great!
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-04-17 21:00:41
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Got mine, and whoever packed mine did a shitty job as it already fell out of the tiny plastic baggy it was in and was flying loose through the case. Anyways, nothing a lil dusting off couldn't fix. I was surprised how tiny the thing was, fits right in the palm of your hand.

Xayla, unfortunately once a POL ID is linked with an SE account it cannot be unlinked, and once a SE account is deactivated it cannot be reactivated again. Meaning he is SOL unless SE is kind enough to let his POL account be linked to his own SE account and yours at the same time. To avoid both of you needing a whole fresh shipment of tokens I'd call the POL information center and see what they can do for you.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-04-17 21:02:01
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Got mine, and whoever packed mine did a shitty job as it already fell out of the tiny plastic baggy it was in and was flying loose through the case. Anyways, nothing a lil dusting off couldn't fix. I was surprised how tiny the thing was, fits right in the palm of your hand.

mine came the same way.

Christ on a stick the wait for mine is killing me >_> Hope you all are enjoying your extra space T-Tv I've maxed out the slots on everything so this baby is desperatly needed!
 Siren.Bungie
Serveur: Siren
user: Bungie
By Siren.Bungie 2009-04-18 00:01:02
Link | Citer | R

my ***best be here tomorrow.. ive been letting my mog get messy waiting for the satchel to clean.
 Ifrit.Ultimajuice
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Ultimajuice 2009-04-18 00:37:22
Link | Citer | R

Got Mine...Logged in NO satchel. Logged out and logged back in BOOM there is the satchel and ALL that $9.99 space :D
 Odin.Gaea
Serveur: Odin
user:
By Odin.Gaea 2009-04-18 01:41:57

Satchel is so broken. It allows me to take so much with me and free so much inventory for meds and stuff like that in salvage. This thing is awesome and way overdue. I knew I'd love it but after actually being able to get it today, I realized just how much I was starting to not enjoy this game because of space issues. For now, that's all behind me.

They still need to do the following:

Furnishings in Layout don't take up an inventory space. I'm sure there's room for this because there's no TEMP items in Mog House. So, the memory they use for the additional space for Temp Items in Inventory could be used for this in Mog Safe. However, I think what they should do is have a Furnishings section that only furnishings can go in (whether they are in Layout or not).

Shell Basket. The Shell basket is basically a basket for all shells, pearls and sacks. It doesn't have to be big. I was thinking a max of 10 different pearls/shells with additional spaces for creating link pearls with sacks and shells.

Storage for AF weapons. For many of us that don't want to throw these away this is up to +19 inventory slots.

Allow Brygid to store Subligar equipment such as Nimbus or Cerise Doublet. We'd have to go all the way to Bastok to get to her, but it would be worth it to free up these slots.

If SE did these things, they could provide a very long term, possibly permanent solution, to the Inventory problems.
 Bahamut.Kctempest
Serveur: Bahamut
user: kctempest
By Bahamut.Kctempest 2009-04-18 02:03:24
Link | Citer | R

Hey, I recently got my mog satchel and I wanted to share a little confusion I had on their registration site with you guys.

The Packages comes with a writing on it that sends you to the site "account.square-enix.com/manual/en/".
Step 1 asks for you to register, which went well for me.

Now here is the problem, Step 2 asks for you to now- login to the site @ "http://account.square-enix.com/"
* This page asks for your SE ID, SE PW, and your One-time PW
* I tried puttin in all 3 and it kept saying there was an error. After calling square enix (which btw has THEE most annoying female operator voice, with a lisp, i've ever heard) and getting nowhere, I just tried putting in SE ID and SE PW only and finally, after an hour of frustration, it worked.

So don't be confused by the one-time password on that login page. It is misleading. If it's your first time, just input your SE ID and SE PW.

After you link your account however, I believe you will need your one-time pw as well.
Thanks hope this solves anyone elses frustration in the future.
 Garuda.Amara
Serveur: Garuda
user: Amara
By Garuda.Amara 2009-04-18 02:04:39
Link | Citer | R

I hate you all for having your satchels already.... Stupid Canadian mail... I swear it's transported by Beavers.......

Brygid storing the non used subligar as well, not just the finished product.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [104 days between previous and next post]
 Gilgamesh.Illivatur
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user:
By Gilgamesh.Illivatur 2009-07-30 21:57:23

Claw please contact me via phone asap. please... it's urgent. I'm sorry...