Questions From The Black Mages Of Vana'diel!

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » Questions from the black mages of Vana'diel!
Questions from the black mages of Vana'diel!
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-08-14 22:45:16
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darkwizardzin said:
Sylph.Krsone said:
Wld be nice to merge all obis or magian staffs into 1. Perhaps stronger elemental dots, um... blm is the only job to get sleepga2 perhaps we may get breakga or bindga idk. Perhaps even a job ability like trick attack where ur next nuke hate is given to someone else.
wow... Just when I had given up someone posts some good questions... I'll be sure to add them to the list.

Barely good tbh lol, was hard to think of anything blm needs unless im just not being imaginative atm.

Oh and they arent in the form of questions either, sorry.
 Phoenix.Darkwizardzin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: batboy267
By Phoenix.Darkwizardzin 2011-08-14 22:46:00
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hohenheim said:
talking to se is like talking to the government, except se is a dictatorship that doesnt allow gay marriage.
a full hard on dictatorship wouldn't bother answering questions that it's "people" (or in this case "players") have been asking but whatever it's already clear that you think SE never does anything with player feedback so im not even going to bother.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Darkwizardzin
Serveur: Phoenix
user: batboy267
By Phoenix.Darkwizardzin 2011-08-14 22:49:26
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Tagus said:
I have a question... when is Galka MP going to suck less ***?

I guess you could phrase it in a better way, like, "with the perpetually ever-increasing MP requirements for casting higher level spells, are there plans to decrease the insanely large gap in Galka MP pools versus every other race so that they can actually cast them?"
I'll add this question too... but I might reword it a little to make it seem nicer (not sure I like the "so that they can actually cast them?" part of the question).
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-08-14 22:50:15
Link | Citer | R

Thats kinda what sch already has dont think blm will get it.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Tagus
Serveur: Bismarck
user: tagus
By Bismarck.Tagus 2011-08-14 23:05:36
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Darkwizardzin said:
Bismarck.Tagus said:
I have a question... when is Galka MP going to suck less ***?

I guess you could phrase it in a better way, like, "with the perpetually ever-increasing MP requirements for casting higher level spells, are there plans to decrease the insanely large gap in Galka MP pools versus every other race so that they can actually cast them?"
I'll add this question too... but I might reword it a little to make it seem nicer (not sure I like the "so that they can actually cast them?" part of the question).

Well yeah, that part of the question is a bit unproductive, but as they say... the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

;)