Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » Another Sorc Ring XML Thread
Another Sorc Ring XML Thread
 Siren.Jingles
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Jingles
By Siren.Jingles 2011-08-10 16:13:01
Link | Citer | R

As of right now, this is the code I used for sorc ring in aby, which appears to work fine when I have full buffs.
I did, however, noticed that it doesn't put on -HP gear if I *don't* have HP buffs up, which worries me that maybe it's not working as planned (i.e. just taking off the buff). I have my SubRingHP set, but I am wondering if the elseif is messing up the -HP code?

inb4lolsorcringinaby
 Odin.Daemun
Serveur: Odin
user: daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2011-08-10 16:28:39
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Jingles said:

inb4lolsorcringinaby
What are you talking about? Any respectable BLM should be able to full time this while nuking and not have resist issues. No ring compares. Keep doing well to make it active whenever you can.
 Siren.Jingles
By Siren.Jingles 2011-08-10 22:07:05
Link | Citer | R

I didn't really test, but in Aby, this code doesn't equip HP down. Doing some messing around with my spellcast, hopefully I can make this work.
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-08-10 22:10:27
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Daemun said:
Siren.Jingles said:

inb4lolsorcringinaby
What are you talking about? Any respectable BLM should be able to full time this while nuking and not have resist issues. No ring compares. Keep doing well to make it active whenever you can.

What? The problem isn't resists. The problem is that it's much harder to make the latent active inside Abyssea due to cruor enhancements.
 Ragnarok.Trixi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Trixi
By Ragnarok.Trixi 2011-08-10 22:12:13
Link | Citer | R

Real men use macros with scripts.
 Fenrir.Krazyrs
Serveur: Fenrir
user: krazyrs
By Fenrir.Krazyrs 2011-08-10 22:12:36
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:
Odin.Daemun said:
Siren.Jingles said:

inb4lolsorcringinaby

What? The problem isn't resists. The problem is that it's much harder to make the latent active inside Abyssea due to cruor enhancements.
cancel88 kills hp crour buff, just have to time precast/midcast right to kill crour buff then hp down for latent
 Carbuncle.Virtuosus
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Virtuosus
By Carbuncle.Virtuosus 2011-08-10 22:21:52
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Krazyrs said:
Carbuncle.Virtuosus said:
Odin.Daemun said:
Siren.Jingles said:

inb4lolsorcringinaby

cancel88 kills hp crour buff, just have to time precast/midcast right to kill crour buff then hp down for latent

Oh, I know there are work arounds! I was just correcting them was all.
 Siren.Jingles
By Siren.Jingles 2011-08-10 23:07:32
Link | Citer | R

Fixed, was a silly thing. I was right, the else was what was making it not equip HPdown.
If anyone has been using this code, can add that to get you down.