Mithras
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Asura.Tamoa
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-07-30 08:17:26
Link | Citer | R

Well I'm female in rl. Certainly didn't want to play as a mithra, tail and pointy ears, noty. Not into the furry-thing. :/

Quote:
The Real Girl: is a girl who chose to be a Mithra so she could be all cute and fluffy and sexy "=^.^= meooooooow".

Those girls disgust me. They come in the hume version too. Idk why guys fall for that stuff????
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 08:18:00
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Phoenix.Morningbliss said:
wut. Not every girl in this game sucks though ~.~

'3- The Real Girl: is a girl who chose to be a Mithra so she could be all cute and fluffy and sexy "=^.^= meooooooow". They're easy to spot: they suck *** at this game. You'll see them level BLM or SAM and wear the most weird ***ever, like STR rings on BLM and INT rings on SAM.
Since they suck at everything they do, they are usually forced to level WHM 'cause it's the only job that doesn't require thinking, and pretty much anyone can be a healbot. They usually come in pair with an Elvaan or Hume guy, being their in game fiancé, and you'll often see them sit on top of each other in Whitegate or any other crowded place while being both AFK.'

"I dont suck seriously i have full +2" fulltime stupid hats or gear that looks cute

ya you suck
I used to wear temple gaiters for the accuracy boost from dex because I couldn't afford fumas. :(
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 08:18:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tamoa said:
Well I'm female in rl. Certainly didn't want to play as a mithra, tail and pointy ears, noty. Not into the furry-thing. :/

Quote:
The Real Girl: is a girl who chose to be a Mithra so she could be all cute and fluffy and sexy "=^.^= meooooooow".

Those girls disgust me. They come in the hume version too. Idk why guys fall for that stuff????
Cuz they have ***
[+]
 Sylph.Knala
Serveur: Sylph
user: nala
By Sylph.Knala 2011-07-30 08:18:25
Link | Citer | R

remember M.M.O.R.P.G

many men online role playing girls!~
 Fenrir.Uzugami
Serveur: Fenrir
user: SSJAV
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-30 08:20:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tamoa said:

Girl who can think for herself, hold a decent conversation or the girl who acts all innocent and naive, who also most likely has no shame and willing to let you do whatever you want in order to get her way. hmmm tough choice for most guys. :P
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-30 08:20:41
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tamoa said:
Idk why guys fall for that stuff????

brain and *** working correctly together in unison =/= possible
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-30 08:21:33
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Ironguy said:
Asura.Tamoa said:

When it comes to girls, our brains are in our ***.

ftfy
[+]
 Phoenix.Fondue
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Caliber
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-07-30 08:22:05
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:
Phoenix.Morningbliss said:
wut. Not every girl in this game sucks though ~.~

'3- The Real Girl: is a girl who chose to be a Mithra so she could be all cute and fluffy and sexy "=^.^= meooooooow". They're easy to spot: they suck *** at this game. You'll see them level BLM or SAM and wear the most weird ***ever, like STR rings on BLM and INT rings on SAM.
Since they suck at everything they do, they are usually forced to level WHM 'cause it's the only job that doesn't require thinking, and pretty much anyone can be a healbot. They usually come in pair with an Elvaan or Hume guy, being their in game fiancé, and you'll often see them sit on top of each other in Whitegate or any other crowded place while being both AFK.'

"I dont suck seriously i have full +2" fulltime stupid hats or gear that looks cute

ya you suck
I used to wear temple gaiters for the accuracy boost from dex because I couldn't afford fumas. :(

I kited kb in dusk hands cause I'm a boss
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-30 08:23:01
Link | Citer | R

Wow that blog hit the nail on the head. A little unfair and perhaps sexist in places, but accurate none the less. Especially the WHM comment >_>
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-07-30 08:23:41
Link | Citer | R

I dont know if just most everyone sucks at ffxi or i dont notice it as much with bros but 99.8% of girls playing that game are absolutely terrible
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-07-30 08:24:38
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
A lot of subtle grudge going on here.

wat :(
Not to you lol.

And actually it wasn't even so subtle.
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-30 08:25:26
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fondue said:
I dont know if just most everyone sucks at ffxi or i dont notice it as much with bros but 99.8% of girls playing that game are absolutely terrible

99.5%. WHM in mah ls is better than mah curebot anyday. o_o
 Asura.Tamoa
Serveur: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2011-07-30 08:25:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Tamoa said:

brain and *** working correctly together in unison =/= possible

I knew that :/

Just kinda hate to get lumped in with those kind of female players, people automatically thinking I totally suck @ FFXI and cybered for my gear and whatnot.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-30 08:25:37
Link | Citer | R

tons of bros are absolutely terrible at the game too tbh, it's not just wimminz that are too busy being absent-minded with nothing else
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 08:25:58
Link | Citer | R

omg guys, just had my first positive kill death ratio in call of duty, also my first 5 kill streak, also my first attack chopper call in with 7 kill streak.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 08:26:50
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fondue said:
A lot more girls out there than most realize too
[+]
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-30 08:26:51
Link | Citer | R

stop playing that terrible game ok

Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-30 08:27:15
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fondue said:

I'd have to disagree there, I mean there are far far more guys playing than girls so if you meet a few bad girl players it's going to seem like they occupy a bigger percentage of bad players. In my experience there are just as many bad male players as female, relatively speaking, in fact the girls I have played with seriously (who I know are actually girls lol) are proper 1337.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-07-30 08:27:21
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:

yeah but you dont have to gear a curebot or listen to them whine and ***, it really comes down to if you enjoy said whms company
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 08:27:37
Link | Citer | R

I'm only playing it because it was my cousin's birthday yesterday and too lazy to change game disks to something better.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-07-30 08:27:52
Link | Citer | R

played it thursday
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-30 08:29:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said:
omg guys, just had my first positive kill death ratio in call of duty, also my first 5 kill streak, also my first attack chopper call in with 7 kill streak.

Ewww do you like COD? Is it Black Ops? I got that to play with Urial, Haseyo and co but they kept bullying me with ballistic knives and RC cars so I exchanged it for Dead Space, Warcraft III and Mass Effect >_>
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-30 08:29:31
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Fenrir.Uzugami said:
Phoenix.Fondue said:

yeah but you dont have to gear a curebot or listen to them whine and ***, it really comes down to if you enjoy said whms company

Eh, I guess. I never really was one to complain if I hated someone as long as they knew wtf they were doing enough to not make me RAGEQUIT.
 Phoenix.Fondue
By Phoenix.Fondue 2011-07-30 08:30:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said:

what.

if your kdr isnt positive the instant you start playing those games until the day you retire them...

i feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but being that terrible at video games aint one
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 08:31:12
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

Ewww do you like COD? Is it Black Ops? I got that to play with Urial, Haseyo and co but they kept bullying me with ballistic knives and RC cars so I exchanged it for Dead Space, Warcraft III and Mass Effect >_>
not particularly lol, it's just what's in the ps3 right now. I just usually go like 0-14 instead of 9-2
 Fenrir.Uzugami
By Fenrir.Uzugami 2011-07-30 08:31:36
Link | Citer | R

I sucked at COD because the targeting and ***didn't work that well for me. Couldn't stand it D:
 Pandemonium.Ironguy
By Pandemonium.Ironguy 2011-07-30 08:32:10
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Sehachan said:
Phoenix.Sehachan said:
A lot of subtle grudge going on here.

wat :(
Not to you lol.

And actually it wasn't even so subtle.

YEAOK

also, solution to guaranteeing a positive k-d in cod regardless of skill level: camp
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-07-30 08:32:43
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
not particularly lol, it's just what's in the ps3 right now. I just usually go like 0-14 instead of 9-2

Are you playing against cardboard cutouts?.

Lulz Lulz.
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 08:33:04
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fondue said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

what.

if your kdr isnt positive the instant you start playing those games until the day you retire them...

i feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but being that terrible at video games aint one
I changed to a fully automatic gun and just went with the pray and spray strategy. working so far, 11-3 now on this last match lol
 Ramuh.Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-07-30 08:33:46
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Austar said:

Are you playing against cardboard cutouts?.

Lulz Lulz.
No but I always shoot those in a panic when I'm getting hit :(
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9