Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Looking for a Voidwatch group
Looking for a Voidwatch group
 Phoenix.Ashoka
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Ashoka 2011-06-17 17:11:01
Link | Citer | R

Hey :)

I'm looking for a group to do voidwatch with. Active LS/or static that's starting up or established that needs some help :)

I run an amazing LS, but we have events monday -> friday as well as people have statics on the weekends and... you know, real lives, so it's VERY hard to get them to do something on fridays as well.

For me, I'm EST based, and am around most nights, as well as Friday afternoons and can work things out over the weekends ^^

Jobs: Well geared BLU & PUP, Decent geared THF, COR, DNC ..... and an unloved BRD... that's better equipped than I'd like it to be ;).

Either post here or give me a shout in-game:

Ashoka, Phoenix... obviously lol.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [39 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Ashoka
By Phoenix.Ashoka 2011-07-27 00:07:13
Link | Citer | R

Trying this again, to see if I get any luck.

I'm looking to join a Voidwatch NM group.
I am looking for something that runs in night/primetime NA (10pmEST give or take?) or Fridays and weekends any time.

I am an experienced tactician and a great player, and here's what I offer:

Level 90 BLU (80 Almace, working on 85), COR (85 Armageddon), THF (TH5), PUP, DNC and BRD.

Please either post here or send me a tell in game (Ashoka).
 Phoenix.Neosutra
user: neosutra
By Phoenix.Neosutra 2011-07-27 00:31:25
Link | Citer | R

What paths have you cleared already?

I'm thinking about augmenting our current group for VW, but am less interested in reclearing a lot of people on the paths.

Our LS has gotten a bit bored with VW, but with the drop rate increases, we've been talking about bringing it up again. We may have room for a couple more qualified people as well, since the proccing/loot distribution benefits from larger job variety.
 Phoenix.Ashoka
By Phoenix.Ashoka 2011-07-27 02:04:48
Link | Citer | R

That'd be the problem.
I haven't cleared anything - finding people interested in GMT Prime time is non-existant and late at night I get JP only.

So yeah, newb to it, but quick enough to catch on.