Desultor Tassets For Blade: Hi?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Ninja » Desultor Tassets for Blade: Hi?
Desultor Tassets for Blade: Hi?
By erroneous42 2011-05-28 23:11:45
Link | Citer | R

I am currently using ambusher's hose for hi but was wondering if augmenting my asa pants would put out better results. Going with crit hit damage +3% obviously and asuming 2%da is a better option than the +7 attack(+2agi base). Any opinions or numbers would be greatly appriciated. Here is what i am rocking atm if that helps at all.

i do have anguinus belt also (havent decided which is "winning" yet) & anwig is the 4agi ws damage 2% & crit hit damage 2%.
 Valefor.Ivaan
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2011-05-28 23:23:33
Link | Citer | R

why do you have a avatar pic of three pigs?
 Ramuh.Yarly
Serveur: Ramuh
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-05-28 23:32:37
Link | Citer | R

You're probably better off trying for byakko's haidate with crit dmg+ and agi+
By erroneous42 2011-05-28 23:51:46
Link | Citer | R

I did consider byakko's but figured the dex didnt mean anything in abyssea which is what im looking for atm. is 3% or 4% crit hit damage the best possible aug? and max agi on that is?.. you are right though i do need to work on those for post abyssea content either way. i'm fine just grabbing my bro though and getting the asa pants in 1 hour until i snap my 0/12 streak on the shorts (if of course they beat out ambusher's)
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2011-05-29 00:16:14
Link | Citer | R

I think Kannagi needs to be in mainhand to use Blade: Hi.
By erroneous42 2011-05-29 16:15:51
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Ivaan said:
why do you have a avatar pic of three pigs?
Ok i'll bite
1. I wasn't aware that pigs were against avatar policy, as the mods quickly removed mine. Who really has a problem with bacon?
2. You already have the coolest pic by far so I just said screw it.
3. I really just wanted to express my inner self through the avatar.
4. Most importantly, house and anime suck and are highly overdone on this forum.
 Shiva.Msthief
Serveur: Shiva
user: Msthief
By Shiva.Msthief 2011-05-29 16:25:18
Link | Citer | R

I highly doubt 3% crit damage and 2% DA will out-do ambushers. Please try it out though and give us feedback!

I always go /war and use Apoc, I would find such a small amount of DA to help very little. The crit damage is so small... I don't know man this is all conjecture but as I said before please try it out. I hate my ambusher's.
By erroneous42 2011-05-29 17:08:53
Link | Citer | R

I'm going to give it a shot in the next few days and see how it goes. The crit 3% seems small but I figure that's worth around 120 extra dmg alone. Idk if im getting that out of 10 agi. There is 2agi on the pants also so im really just trying to make up for 8.. that 3% puts me at 25% in gear n kamome.. with the 2%da ill be at 13%da in gear..that is where im not sure if that or the 7att closes the 8 agi difference the best. To me either should push them past the ambusher's, but I've never been great at the math of this game.

Overall if I just break even at this point ill use desultors for the simple fact that they look great with loki's and anwig.
By erroneous42 2011-05-31 11:51:16
Link | Citer | R

Ended up doing the Cirt hit dmg +3% +2agi +7att.. assuming 7att is about = to 2 agi so the loss is 6agi vs the 3% crit dmg. seems like that should pull ahead. as soon as i have some downtime ill try and do some testing.