Looking For LS

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Looking for LS
Looking for LS
By richwood 2011-05-27 08:45:28
Link | Citer | R

Hello FFXI and Citizens of Phoenix. I am Richwood a long time adventurer in the world of Vana’diel who recently took a 3 month hiatus from my adventures. I am happy to be back but so much has changed in recent months.

What I am looking for: A primarily GMT LS which offer an expansive event schedule spanning the full gauntlet of FFXI events. My play times lay between the hours of 14:00-20:00 GMT (10:00-16:00 EST). These times are in greater availability during the weekdays M-F, as quite often I am very busy on the weekends or and holidays. Having a hard core event schedule with strict attendance rules is not for me, looking for more of a casual real life first LS. Something in the realm of 2-3 events a week during my listed play times is acceptable.

What I have to offer: I can offer an extremely diverse job selection to the LS. My primary job has been and will be for quite a long time NIN, it is very well geared and played. However; I also can offer up:

90-War, Whm, Rdm, Bst, Rng, Smn, Cor, Mnk, Blm, Thf, Brd, Sam, Drg, Dnc;
72-Pld…22-Sch, Blu, Pup.

All lv 90 jobs are very well geared and fully merited as these where all played pre Abyssea. There are no holes in my skill lvs, all weapons and magic are capped to the min of a 75 lv. Therefore, War has all red, Mnk has all blue, and I can trigger every yellow (aside from Blu spells) for the most part as blm/brd. Many quested Nyzle as well as lv 72 WS have been quested.

As for what I hope to accomplish as I continue my adventures?
#1. I am looking to max out all 20 jobs, not just in lv but to have them geared and merited as well.
#2. I am also looking to finish off craft lvs to 60, I am already 100 Cook.
#3. Working further on +2 sets for all jobs as well as further work on relic type weapons for many jobs.
#4. Finishing the quest lines in the game, mainly WotG I have not furthered this story line since the very first cap of quests upon first release. The other quests and missions are capped in the game apart from needing a couple more fight to gain last verse. I stop cop/ZM after getting my rajas ring.
#5. Most of all I like to hang out and chat it up having fun. I am always ready and available to help people out. I fight the urge to become jaded over the fact you can help out 20 people and possibly get help from 1. I know there are good, honest, and helpful people as my self – I am looking for you (whole LS of U) lol.

Personal: I am a young married man in my 30’s who is a father of 4 (1 boy, 3 girls) ages 7-12, and who has the privilege of a wonder wife. I worked in high end jobs for ten years until I decided to finally go back to college where I study Human Services (Social Work). Guess I am just another bleeding heart.

Please PM me in game or on FFXIAH, and provide a link to web sight with event schedule and rules. I am also a clean player and do not wish to join LS’s who cheat or Bot, buy gil, etc. Nor do I enjoy a crude environment, if you have a lot of rude and profane people in LS, I will have to pass on membership.

Sincerely; Richwood