users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » NUKING
NUKING
 Diabolos.Entrerie
Serveur: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
By Diabolos.Entrerie 2011-05-26 15:34:54
Link | Citer | R

okay I am an elvaan character I have all af3 +1 gear and use goetia earring,searing sash + cape. goetia necklace , wise strap, witch stone and all the hq staves with the corasponding spell now and use mm+ beyond+ baying moon to nuke with fully merited elemental magic and capped. So my problem is I normally do about 3100 dmg with blizzard 5 this seems off to me. I've seen ppl in teal gear do more with same atmas what could be the issue shouldn't I be hitting almost 4 k dmg any advice will help....and BTW will have +2 coat very soon.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-05-26 15:41:57
Link | Citer | R

Use Ultimate for 3rd atma (if you have it)..this alone is prolly the deal breaker.

Get ToM ele staffs.
+2 Blm AF3.
Get Hecates Earring.

This is the set that I use. With MM, Beyond, Ultimate without set proc I am doing about 4.5k per bliz5(elvann btw). And yes I need to listen to my own advice and get to work on ToM trials.

Not a perfect set but its a start.
 Sylph.Darkei
Serveur: Sylph
user: Darkei
By Sylph.Darkei 2011-05-26 15:42:40
Link | Citer | R

ultimate + beyond + MM(or baying if you want big numbers), make the ICE staff, is really easy and a joke because many trials are in Uleguerand, you can make a static team with friends for more easy.

my nukes pass the 4 - 6k and I have standar gear (+1)
 Fenrir.Kailani
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Vylit
By Fenrir.Kailani 2011-05-26 15:44:31
Link | Citer | R

those other people might have merits that you don't have (INT, Elemental and group 1 ice magic potency)?
 Diabolos.Entrerie
By Diabolos.Entrerie 2011-05-26 15:48:03
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Kailani said:
those other people might have merits that you don't have (INT, Elemental and group 1 ice magic potency)?
I have ice potency Macedonia along with thunder and freeze 2 and burst 2 my elemental fully capped merited. int omg have 2 on that and ready us dex for my thief
 Bahamut.Zorander
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2011-05-26 15:48:42
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Kailani said:
He said he had capped Ele merits..but I can't imagine those potency/int merits making a 1k difference per nuke.
 Diabolos.Entrerie
By Diabolos.Entrerie 2011-05-26 15:49:46
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Use Ultimate for 3rd atma (if you have it)..this alone is prolly the deal breaker.

Get ToM ele staffs.
+2 Blm AF3.
Get Hecates Earring.

This is the set that I use. With MM, Beyond, Ultimate without set proc I am doing about 4.5k per bliz5(elvann btw). And yes I need to listen to my own advice and get to work on ToM trials.

Not a perfect set but its a start.
don't have ultimate yet still on cop. and I will work on ice staff. thanks
 Sylph.Darkei
Serveur: Sylph
user: Darkei
By Sylph.Darkei 2011-05-26 16:05:52
Link | Citer | R

Ultimate is great because the plus of magic accuracy, the nukes down because the resistance, work in cop and get ultimate, really thats the problem. cop is a joke now and you can shout o look for a ultimate win

also i'm elvaan too

for the ice staffs really make a static (with friends preferable) for make more easy all or shout

treants: Grauberg(S)
Slimes: (the more hard part) caedvara mire or level sync on raguemond
monsters: tigers pet on xarcabard(S)
amorph: worms on uleguerand
arcana: join dolls party or mana burn detectors: Graubers(A)/ulegue(A)
lizards: mana burn in miseraux(A)
bee's: mana burn la theine(A)
crabs: mana burn Grauberg(A)
Wyverns: solo,duo o burn in Grauberg(A) really easy