BLM Gearing questions
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2011-05-25 12:50:01
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:

Ovni drops a nice body piece that you can probably get just by watching other groups fight- as everyone has one these days
Ovni also drops cards for blm af3+2 feet something that can be duo'ed or soloed very easy.
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-05-25 13:11:32
Link | Citer | R

Get 90 get capped skills get fully merrited and get all nq gear imo if its just a mule used for yellow procing. Ive seen some rly well geared blms cant time yellow proc !! for crap either because they arent paying attention to the mobs tp build or when it last did a spell or theyve never played melee at all. Doesnt matter how much dmg you do as long as you proc.

Blm is my main but im hardly ever on it in abys atm, main in that I did full int merits. Imo you can enter abys on blm naked as long as you got decent atma and a good macro layout you could still perform w/e is expected from you naked as you could clothed.
[+]
 Leviathan.Novax
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Novax
By Leviathan.Novax 2011-05-25 20:37:19
Link | Citer | R

Wasn't accounting for canceling the hp buff, but yar that's pretty much the same as not using it? o.o
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2011-05-25 20:46:14
Link | Citer | R

No because it returns shortly after you cancel it iirc.

Sorc ring hp with cruor hp buff active, pro : when ***hits the fan you can get cure bombed back to 2k hp, con : your hp will show orange?red? with it active and would be very hard for mage not to wanna cure you soon as they see it drop.

Sorc ring hp without cruor hp buff, pro : can nuke and keep hp white or just into yellow at the very worst, con : max hp obviously however fully buffed in abys 816hp as hume blm besides from ??? needles I dont think Ive ever been killed where ive felt having more max hp would of helped much.
[+]