Sylph.Seriin
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Seriin
By Sylph.Seriin 2012-03-06 10:34:51
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Savannahlynn said: »
For Kail <3

Why won't you let me forget that I have a cabbage for a head!?
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-03-06 10:38:53
Link | Citer | R

Kids in the Hall was one of my favorite shows of all time!
[+]
By Drjones 2012-03-06 10:40:27
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-03-06 10:45:44
Link | Citer | R

Oh man, a fresh page with no Misty in it so far :)

I couldn't resist.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zanno
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: zanno
By Ragnarok.Zanno 2012-03-06 10:50:18
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Odin.Daemun
Serveur: Odin
user: daemun
By Odin.Daemun 2012-03-06 11:11:23
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zanno said: »
Insane but some of the mechanics are bs.
 Leviathan.Crawlerbasher
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Crawlerbasher 2012-03-06 11:21:01
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Oh man, a fresh page with no Misty in it so far :)

I couldn't resist.

[+]
By esdain 2012-03-06 11:34:04
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Fenrir.Savoree
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Arriole
By Fenrir.Savoree 2012-03-06 11:36:27
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Siren.Itachi
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2012-03-06 11:45:29
Link | Citer | R

esdain said: »
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2012-03-06 11:57:43
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-03-06 12:17:55
Link | Citer | R

You guys that really liked the Misty pic should check out http://fandom.memebase.com/. I don't recall her specifically showing up there, but there are good cosplay pics there sometimes. ^^

Edit: Aw bugger, all my gifs from http://www.vayagif.com/ultimos/p/1 show up broken. Sorry bout that.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2012-03-06 12:57:35
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Piccollo
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Piccollo 2012-03-06 13:11:19
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Rowland said: »

lies it comes out on the 9th :(

atleast here it does
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-03-06 13:17:08
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Nixak said: »

All I see is something telling me to go to gifbin.com ;_;
 Asura.Lilbuttons
Serveur: Asura
user: Rathz
By Asura.Lilbuttons 2012-03-06 13:22:07
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2012-03-06 13:25:21
Link | Citer | R

Including the explanation killed the entire picture for me, really.
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-03-06 13:44:35
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
[+]
 Bismarck.Luces
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Luces 2012-03-06 13:54:18
Link | Citer | R

the joke within the joke was funny. the punch line/actual joke sucked so therefor the joke sucked. Also you can't just stop your heart beating, you can control other muscles that control nodes to lower you heart rate so that you appear dead if they check you for the average time one would check for a pulse by hand, doing this without pooping takes talent though. As long as the electrical signals in your body are going they will continue to go, at this current moment in time we can not will our body to stop generating a current. Maybe if he had a blood clot he didn't know about, the cause of death would still be Acute MI you can't die from cardiac arrest as that is a state of being, also called a sign, but the Acute MI is what kills you then you go into cardiac arrest, then if you stay there for 6+min without cpr you go brain dead, most likely you will die though. Cause of death heart aka Acute MI.
[+]
By Drjones 2012-03-06 13:58:18
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Luces said: »
the joke within the joke was funny. the punch line/actual joke sucked so therefor the joke sucked. Also you can't just stop your heart beating, you can control other muscles that control nodes to lower you heart rate so that you appear dead if they check you for the average time one would check for a pulse by hand, doing this without pooping takes talent though. As long as the electrical signals in your body are going they will continue to go, at this current moment in time we can not will our body to stop generating a current. Maybe if he had a blood clot he didn't know about, the cause of death would still be Acute MI you can't die from cardiac arrest as that is a state of being, also called a sign, but the Acute MI is what kills you then you go into cardiac arrest, then if you stay there for 6+min without cpr you go brain dead, most likely you will die though. Cause of death heart aka Acute MI.
Relevant:
[+]
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-03-06 14:02:52
Link | Citer | R

Are you sure that isn't Lupus? Sounds an awful lot like Lupus.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2012-03-06 14:18:26
Link | Citer | R

Short video.
 Ramuh.Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-03-06 14:19:42
Link | Citer | R

I think I just about died. I love this thread. xD
 Fenrir.Terminus
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2012-03-06 14:28:21
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Jinjo said: »

At first, I was going to say something like, "Good thing the entire thread isn't here for your personal enjoyment."

But then:

bunch of garbage

And now I know how you feel.
[+]
 Bismarck.Danz
Serveur: Bismarck
user: danz
By Bismarck.Danz 2012-03-06 14:29:52
Link | Citer | R

i knew it...

[+]
 Asura.Lilbuttons
By Asura.Lilbuttons 2012-03-06 14:32:49
Link | Citer | R

I'm glad to you applied real world logic to a real world comic. o wait
 Lakshmi.Galvaya
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Galvaya
By Lakshmi.Galvaya 2012-03-06 14:35:17
Link | Citer | R

It's Luces, not Lupus

Asura.Lilbuttons
By Asura.Lilbuttons 2012-03-06 14:47:36
Link | Citer | R

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 513 514 515 ... 1166 1167 1168