Obama Is A U.S. Citizen.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Obama is a U.S. citizen.
Obama is a U.S. citizen.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Silvaria
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Silvaria 2011-04-27 19:49:11
Link | Citer | R

I think Obama did the right thing. This will now force the rabid conspiracy theorists into even more outrageous claims, like two that are already emerging: This proves he's a dual citizen, and the birth certificate is a fake.

By not accepting that they were wrong and letting this stupid-*** issue go, they're going to look worse and worse until ANYONE who associates with them will automatically be considered a kook with zero credibility.

It was a very smart PR move on his part, in my opinion.
 Caitsith.Raolin
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Raolin
By Caitsith.Raolin 2011-04-27 19:49:20
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
I'd like to see Donald Trump's tax fillings since he was so curious about Obama's birth certificate.

Trump actually told George Stephanopoulos in an interview that he "might" release his tax returns if Obama released the real certificate. Obviously Trump is generally full of ***, so we'll see.
 Sylph.Rorrick
Serveur: Sylph
user: Rorrick
By Sylph.Rorrick 2011-04-27 19:53:42
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Raolin said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:
I'd like to see Donald Trump's tax fillings since he was so curious about Obama's birth certificate.

Trump actually told George Stephanopoulos in an interview that he "might" release his tax returns if Obama released the real certificate. Obviously Trump is generally full of ***, so we'll see.

The official certificate is the short form, which was released a long time ago. All the long form one does is tell us who the doctor that delivered him was.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-04-27 19:58:08
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Beelshamen said:
Donald Trump: Show Us Your Worth Certificate
 Caitsith.Raolin
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Raolin
By Caitsith.Raolin 2011-04-27 20:01:30
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Rorrick said:
Caitsith.Raolin said:
Sylph.Beelshamen said:

The official certificate is the short form, which was released a long time ago. All the long form one does is tell us who the doctor that delivered him was.

No argument here. The long form certificate is the one Trump and the birthers were asking for, the one Trump said if it were released he'd release his tax returns.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-27 20:02:43
Link | Citer | R

I would like to see his filings.
 Cerberus.Eugene
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-04-27 22:35:17
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
Cerberus.Eugene said:
The fact that objections exist doesn't make them legitimate.

The fact remains, obama presented a legal document certifying his birth in hawaii in '61 back in 2008, that's all that was required.

Quote:
No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

He proved he was a natural born citizen of the united states, the constitution doesn't require a birth certificate.
back in 2008/2010 he provided a document saying there was another document that proved his birth, not his birth certificate

a) There is no requirement of there being a birth certificate for someone to become president. I don't understand what people don't get about this. The document confirmed his birth was in the USA. Let me repeat that: It was a legal document. That confirmed his birth in the United States. A legal document that confirmed his birth was in the USA. From the state of Hawaii. The fact that people are clamoring about some "long form birth certificate" both clouds the issue, and is nonsense and irrelevant.

b) That document, which refers to another document which is the birth certificate, is from all that I read a document that the state of Hawaii issues to all Hawaiian citizens when they request a birth certificate. To get the birth certificate that Obama received today, you have to specially request in advance for special reason. For all regular and sane purposes, the document that Obama originally produced would satisfy the state of Hawaii.

c) It is a legal document that certifies that a person was born in a particular area of hawaii on a particular day. That's all you need to be a citizen of the US. you don't need the hospital you were born at to make you a citizen.

d)Let's recap: it was a legal document issued by the state of hawaii saying that obama was born in the state of hawaii on a particular date. This nonsense about a document that refers to another document that may or may not be his birth certificate is ridiculous and simply an argument dreamed up to confuse the issue. At the end of the day it is a legally recognized document issued by the state of hawaii stating that obama was born in hawaii on his birthday.

e)The fact that there is an assumed birth certificate that was initially signed on the day of his birth is irrelevant. perhaps the birthers could argue that they believe the document is susceptible to error and therefore they want a full indisputable document, but that's not what theyre arguing.
By Artemicion 2011-04-27 22:52:16
Link | Citer | R

What gets me the most is how Trump gloats and triumphs in absolute redundancy.
How embarrassing. One would think it would hurt his campaign assuming he follows through in his candidacy, but with the mindset of so many republicans people (in general), it may end up having an ironic effect.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-04-27 23:14:00
Link | Citer | R

Or even that he's taking any credit at all lol. He's like a little kid who finally got his friend who was ignoring him to crack and answer back.
 Phoenix.Degs
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-04-27 23:21:23
Link | Citer | R

what a waste of time, who really gives a crap if Obama was born in the US or not, dont think he would be a candidate in the first place if they didnt know the facts of his birht..

I swear if donald trump actaully gets on the ballots for election, i really hope no one votes for him.. guy is more a tool than obama is
 Phoenix.Degs
user: Degs
By Phoenix.Degs 2011-04-27 23:21:40
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said:
Or even that he's taking any credit at all lol. He's like a little kid who finally got his friend who was ignoring him to crack and answer back.
^

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Silvaria
By Asura.Silvaria 2011-04-27 23:42:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Granted, it reallllllly shouldn't be happening but it's such a guilty pleasure to watch Trump over-state his own awesomeness to a degree that borders on omniscient. lol

Kudos to this, lol...the man's ego knows no limits.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-04-28 04:10:02
Link | Citer | R

lol ppl claiming shoop
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2011-04-28 04:22:17
Link | Citer | R

I also think alex jones said something about birth certificate.

:D

enjoy
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2011-04-28 04:49:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Nostylin said:

I also think alex jones said something about birth certificate.

:D

enjoy
the plot thickens
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-04-28 11:10:35
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Zandra said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:
Cerberus.Zandra said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Jetackuu said:

it's required to prove it, it's not required to show it to the public as a whole.
This sums it up. He was required to show his birth certificate to the proper people, but not publicly display it because of a few whack jobs.

You guys needs to differentiate between showing proof of ID to people that require it versus make it public.

Actually the long form certificate (the thing that was released today) was never produced or shown to the public or whichever agency runs the electoral system. The only legitimate thing the birthers ever had going for them was that Obama only elected to submit the "short form" of this document which contains far less information and never did have or show this long form to anyone.

Now there is alot of speculation as to why he wouldn't produce it for the people that called for it. Most likely IMO it's cause he could make it serve his own political interests to point at certain people calling for it and call them crazy. HOWEVER once trump got involved and did his thing, all bets were off. I actually saw a poll the other day that almost two thirds of people had actually swayed over to the "I'm not entirely sure if he's a US citizen" column.

This day belongs to "The Donald".

do you have proof for this statement?

George Stephanopolus was spouting this very same thing either over the weekend or on a news show last week in an interview with congresswoman Michelle Bachmen. CNN has been running their "debunk the myth" puff piece on it for the past few days. Each concludes that he had produced the required documentation for the agency that requires it, and leaves it at that. For running in the election, all that he needed was the shorter form from the state agency in Hawaii.

Problem is that Birth certificate rules vary state by state, there is no federal standard. Some states have long and short forms, some states don't hand it out to people who want to see it and some do. My understanding is that Hawaii is a state that keeps the long form for itself and doesn't hand it out. If you want proof of birth, they hand you the short form, and that is sufficient to get your passport, buy alcohol, and run for president.
then please shut up
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2011-04-28 13:10:30
Link | Citer | R

the plot thickens

zomgggggg because I couldn't replicate the same effect on a completely different document, using completely different hardware, without any understanding of how the document was treated, transported, or stored, it must be shopped.

I don't claim to understand all that's going on here, but if there has to be a question about whether the document was altered or not, let people who who use the program more than every once in a while to make flash cartoons take a look at the process.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-04-28 17:00:15
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said:
the plot thickens

[vague allusion to something that may or may not have happened]
 Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-04-28 17:35:57
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said:
the plot thickens

zomgggggg because I couldn't replicate the same effect on a completely different document, using completely different hardware, without any understanding of how the document was treated, transported, or stored, it must be shopped.

I don't claim to understand all that's going on here, but if there has to be a question about whether the document was altered or not, let people who who use the program more than every once in a while to make flash cartoons take a look at the process.

Don't even bother trying to argue with them, they'll refuse logic til they're blue in the face. It's a conspiracy theory that requires both the national and state government of Hawaii to pull off, but obviously it's true.

Besides, they can tell by the pixels, and from seeing quite a few shops in their time.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-04-28 17:54:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Solara said:
Cerberus.Eugene said:
the plot thickens

Don't even bother trying to argue with them, they'll refuse logic til they're blue in the face. It's a conspiracy theory that requires both the national and state government of Hawaii to pull off, but obviously it's true.

Besides, they can tell by the pixels, and from seeing quite a few shops in their time.
I would be surprised if the common(not common at all) birther would even know what a pixel is.
Anyone professing that it's shooped is just trolling honestly because no one can really be that stupid and if they are that stupid you can be damn sure they don't know what pixels are lol.
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-05-02 06:06:54
Link | Citer | R

This was . . . awesome.
 Asura.Antslug
user: antslug
By Asura.Antslug 2011-05-02 09:37:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Solara
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-05-02 10:31:57
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2011-05-02 19:40:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Solara said:
Cerberus.Eugene said:
the plot thickens

This!
 Sylph.Cossack
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2011-05-04 13:19:00
Link | Citer | R

He couldn't even forge his birth certificate right. I don't get why people hero worship this guy.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8