Forum » FFXI » Servers » Diabolos » Salvage static <Can I have it?>
Salvage static <Can I have it?>
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Serveur: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-03-23 11:13:38
Link | Citer | R

I am currently looking to become part of an established Salvage static. Preferably a static that utilizes weekdays, meets at least once per week, and with a start time around midnight EST.

I am an incredibly dedicated player, and play the game at a relatively serious level. If your static does not play with the same amount of dedication, then I regret to announce that your static is not the place for me.

Please visit my FFXIAH.com profile for my character information. If you think I could be a good fit for your static, please PM me or /tell in game.

Thank you and happy adventuring!
 Diabolos.Levelle
user: Levelle75
By Diabolos.Levelle 2009-03-23 12:50:14
Link | Citer | R

I see were from the same server and have similar salvage interests. If you happen to come across a static for salvage I would be interested. Or maybe we can find some other people like us to form our own. Ive been several times and know some information about it. 11 CST is kinda late, but I could probably do it one day a week.
Interested~
 Diabolos.Jasdebi
user: Taritai
By Diabolos.Jasdebi 2009-04-01 20:52:41
Link | Citer | R

D: wanna make a group?
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Serveur: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-04-01 21:04:12
Link | Citer | R

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Diabolos.Sovereign
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-04-06 08:34:56
Link | Citer | R

Jasdebi said:
D: wanna make a group?

hey Jas!

DigitalChaos has our own Salvage group, of which we try to enter the Remnants twice per week, on Friday and Saturday nights at 9pm EST. That being said, as a leader of DC I can really only commit to assist with leading our group at this time. As I mentioned in my original post, I wanted to join an established Salvage group, one that already has a group that works well together and all members are well-versed in the zone layouts. Preferably a group that also has a planned farming structure, so they're not just aimlessly wandering floors every time they enter. I wanted to join a group like this not because of gear (because I can get that with my group in DC), but simply because I wanted to become more experienced in Salvage zones so as to better lead my group with DigitalChaos.

And honestly, with how difficult it has been to set up the group in DC, I dont think I'd want to try a second time. It's literally taken my group months to have any type of real success in the Remnants, since when we started most of us knew nothing about Salvage. Because of that a lot of our first runs ended in dismal failure, and thus lowered the overall interest in the event. In turn, plaguing us with attendance problems and holding us back even more.

We wasted a lot of assault points, and two of our members had to level MNK to 75, but months later we're starting to get really good at it. We're completing our first few pieces of gear for our members, so it's a good feeling to finally get rewarded for all the hard work.

I'll be the first to say my group still has a lot of work to be done, but we'll get there. I just wanted to get a little more experience with the event so that my group can get there faster.

Jas, you're welcome to roll with DC into Salvage any time you like, or send me a /tell if you wouldnt mind me tagging along with any run you come across. See ya!