Looking For GMT 7-8 Pm Start EGLS On Any Server, Willing To Move Next Month.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Diabolos » looking for GMT 7-8 pm Start EGLS on any server, willing to move next month.
looking for GMT 7-8 pm Start EGLS on any server, willing to move next month.
 Diabolos.Abomb
Serveur: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
By Diabolos.Abomb 2009-03-20 15:02:21
Link | Citer | R

hi i recently moved from fenrir server looking to join a GMT afternoon/early evening start EGLS with a good rep, ive tried to start my own having been unable to find 1 to join but nobody seems interested, either im a big fat noob .... which i doubt ... i hope im not anyway lol or theres other ls/(s) that run during this time ... id like to join 1 if possible , or find other members wishing to run at the same time, if you know of one or are in 1 that does so please let me know on ffxiah mail, or mail me in game, im up to transfer servers again in 1 month's time and im willing to move again if nessecary to find a GOOD! LS my jobs include BLM SAM RNG RDM THF and nearly NIN and BLU is 60, im very active and well experienced in most feilds, although only having just reached sea and not having access to salvage leaves me rather limited to the endgame i can attend, but SKY Dyna /Dreamworld, HNM ZNM i love, and im willing to burn through missions etc to get to Salvage and Limbus etc if nessecary . please let me know, thanks
Abomb-Diabolos Server.