Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bismarck » Player warning
Player warning
 Titan.Rebekah
Serveur: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-03-18 18:58:02
Link | Citer | R

Just to help a few friends spread the word around. Try not to bash me lol... Or you can I don't really care lol.

http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/71849-player-warning-tracie-bismarck.html

from what i was told she/he wanted to move servers.
I am posting this for the best of other people that she/he may run into.
GL with your Adventures.

for those of you who don't like this post lol I am sorry. /bow /blush.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Zanno
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: zanno
By Carbuncle.Zanno 2009-03-19 14:29:55
Link | Citer | R

Wish my last transactions at AH looked like that lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-19 14:36:01
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

That sucks. Your reason for posting this is legit even though it's a sickeningly common place topic of threads. I hope they get what they have coming for them.
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-03-19 14:55:57
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Your reason for posting this is legit even though it's a sickeningly common place topic

I am sorry >.> lol
[+]
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-19 14:58:22
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Not your fault. People like this are scum and people deserve to be notified to avoid these kind of people at all costs. God forbid someone else encounters them and are equally trusting as you were.

My only gripe is people who make threads with player warning subjects when they do something that can easily be solved by blacklisting and ignoring said person.
 Titan.Rebekah
By Titan.Rebekah 2009-03-19 15:00:31
Link | Citer | R

yea if i don't like someone or they do me dirty i put them on my blist and move on. I have had a lot of that happen. this is the first time ever that i have placed a player warning. It is really sad to see this happen. I just don't want it happen to anyone else.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [74 days between previous and next post]
 Remora.Pyp
Serveur: Remora
user: pyp
By Remora.Pyp 2009-06-01 22:49:17
Link | Citer | R

Ok so I decided to play devil's advocate and imagine what it would be like to log into my "old-I-quit-the-game-winkwink-account" and find 40M worth of items in my inventory...

It would be a huge temptation for most human beings not to take off with all of it. That being said... could you trust me? I would like to say yes, beyond any doubt you could. But I wouldn't suggest testing my integrity for 40M gil -- this is a game and a virtual world where nobody has to obey the rules of ethics and honesty. WHY? Because there are no consequences.. what will happen to this guy??? NOTHING. He jumps servers, changes his name and then he is never heard from again. It's not the same as risking a lengthy prison term for 40M USD...

Why can't people learn their lesson from stuff like this? Why trust? Is there some hidden effect on your gear that you get from loltrusting people that I haven't heard of? You can't trust people in the real world, much less in this virtual world where there are fewer consequences for your actions.

YOYD = I get party lead, I set quartermaster to myself, you don't like it then piss off -- <end key>

You let me use your account for ls bank... Don't expect to be able to log back into it until I get my items off of it, only then would you get the account name and pw... What planet do you come from to be trusting the avatar of some guy whose voice you talked to on xboxlive or a cell phone???
[+]
 Pandemonium.Tarusimon
Serveur: Pandemonium
user: tarusimon
By Pandemonium.Tarusimon 2009-06-06 04:56:01
Link | Citer | R

i kno how they feel, i lent my char to my friend b4 i quit, and they sold everything, and hacked my account

i jus sent in my notarization form cuz SE is being ***** complicated....
[+]
 Pandemonium.Tarusimon
By Pandemonium.Tarusimon 2009-06-06 06:35:12
Link | Citer | R

Jeunosmule said:
Tarusimon said:
i kno how they feel, i lent my char to my friend b4 i quit, and they sold everything, and hacked my account

i jus sent in my notarization form cuz SE is being ***** complicated....

You do sound like a *** in all honesty Tarusimon, You probably deserved it.

and your a lil faggit, get a real life and stop whoring threads.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Tarusimon
By Pandemonium.Tarusimon 2009-06-06 06:43:45
Link | Citer | R

Jeunosmule said:
Says the guy who just necro bumped like 20 posts dragging up ***that wasnt important in the first place?

And if you "lent" the char to a friend, then they didnt hack you did they. You had given them access to your account. And I got a fair bit for all that junk thankyou my old friend!

u act like u actually got my "junk" more then you'll ever be able to afford. go run home and beg your mommy, and again, stop thread whoring....
[+]