Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Tokuzi
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-17 22:01:36
Link | Citer | R

and I enjoy swearing every other word on the forums. The forums are all just a game anyway. My point of Deemos=Futchy was made. The rest is all just for fun.
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-17 22:03:12
Link | Citer | R

Bartimaeus said:
Of course my true motives are to entertain everyone else.

Mission accomplished! :D

Tokuzi, stfu, you're acting like a baby and your posts are far less enjoyable to read that... well, most peoples.

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-03-17 22:08:04
Link | Citer | R

I am Futchy! I can has axe!
 Fairy.Raikan
Serveur: Fairy
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-03-18 00:36:59
Link | Citer | R

Tokuzi said:
The forums are all just a game anyway.

Wrong~
FFXI is the game. Forums are serious business.

User submitted image
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-18 01:35:55
Link | Citer | R

Tokuzi said:
Did you ever notice all the poeple who post they don't care or this thread was boring are not from Asura? Forums are such a joke. This wasn't ment for you, it's not supposed to be a good use of your time. No one gives a *** if you care.

You want somebody from Asura who gives a *** about Futchy? or you?

You will be waiting a very long time....

Blazza said:
Tokuzi, stfu, you're acting like a baby and your posts are far less enjoyable to read that... well, most peoples.

Agreed. Rare case Blazza and I agree on something.

Savor the moment.
 Asura.Kaylen
user: Kaylen
By Asura.Kaylen 2009-03-18 02:10:20
Link | Citer | R

I play all the time I don't know who you are and I really don't care. Nobody on Asura is really gonna give a ***anyways it's a pointless topic. just let it go or keep it to your ls.
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-18 09:53:13
Link | Citer | R

Raikan said:

Wrong~
FFXI is the game. Forums are serious business.

User submitted image

Blazza said:

Lawl
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-18 09:57:23
Link | Citer | R

I think I hear a eminem song coming on

"May I have your attention please"

"Will the real Futchy please stand up, please stand up."
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-18 10:00:50
Link | Citer | R

Here toku you win a patch!

User submitted image
 Asura.Tokuzi
user: Tokuzi
By Asura.Tokuzi 2009-03-18 15:08:29
Link | Citer | R

Wow what a joke, I get flamed for warning people about some scum. Forums are such a waste of time, don't know why I bothered. You can still suck my *** Futchy, you're a mentally ill kid.
 Midgardsormr.Frobeus
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: frobeus
By Midgardsormr.Frobeus 2009-03-18 15:10:28
Link | Citer | R

Warning =/= coming on a forum that no one knows you and going beserk like some 10 year old kid that's never had a good whoopin.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-18 15:14:28
Link | Citer | R

Tokuzi said:
Wow what a joke, I get flamed for warning people about some scum. Forums are such a waste of time, don't know why I bothered. You can still suck my *** Futchy, you're a mentally ill kid.

And you're a profane, silly person. :D
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-18 17:16:07
Link | Citer | R

Tokuzi said:

Why bother to post in the first place if forums are such a waste of time?
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-18 17:21:26
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

I don't think he expected this kind of reaction Korpg.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-18 17:27:00
Link | Citer | R

I'm the perfect example though.

If I got the kind of reaction that I expected from every post I ever made here, then I wouldn't have so many enemies or people who really really hate me on this forum.

But, since I am over the age of 2, and realize that people's views are not always going to agree with me, I understand and accept most critizisms or however you spell it.

Point is, no matter what your view is, people are always going to say you are wrong. Even if you say "the sky is blue," they will always say "not when its cloudy or at night."
 Shiva.Phioness
Serveur: Shiva
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-18 17:42:42
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like this Futchy dude is a douchebag. He likes to steal crap sounds like a worthless ***. I say keep flaming him. And to the chick who posted on here, get that twinkie out your mouth you porker. Most girls who play games are fat or lazy or both. Get out, get some sun, quit thinking being a white whale is attractive.

And you like the attention because you have a bunch of game geeks cyber your jelly roll ***. Fat chicks don't need loving they need jenny craig. Yes I know most of you are out of shape.

And Futchy you worthless puto, get a life dude, your mom and dad obviously didn't whoop that *** enough because your a low piece of scum who is reduced to stealing in video games.

And to the ladies who think they are 'cute' .. no your not. And the only reason you BF thinks your 'cute' is because he's tapping that ***. Go the gym, diet cokes aren't enough, and GTFOutside.
 Asura.Deemos
By Asura.Deemos 2009-03-18 17:49:45
Link | Citer | R

Yea *** that futchy guy, keep flaming him!!!!!

RAPTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-18 17:56:02

Phioness said:
Sounds like this Futchy dude is a douchebag. He likes to steal crap sounds like a worthless ***. I say keep flaming him. And to the chick who posted on here, get that twinkie out your mouth you porker. Most girls who play games are fat or lazy or both. Get out, get some sun, quit thinking being a white whale is attractive.

And you like the attention because you have a bunch of game geeks cyber your jelly roll ***. Fat chicks don't need loving they need jenny craig. Yes I know most of you are out of shape.

And Futchy you worthless puto, get a life dude, your mom and dad obviously didn't whoop that *** enough because your a low piece of scum who is reduced to stealing in video games.

And to the ladies who think they are 'cute' .. no your not. And the only reason you BF thinks your 'cute' is because he's tapping that ***. Go the gym, diet cokes aren't enough, and GTFOutside.

I'm not out of shape!
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-18 17:59:48
Link | Citer | R

Reublucian said:
Phioness said:

I'm not out of shape!

GDI ROUND ISN'T A SHAPE!
jk... LOL
I had to...

~Yote
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-18 18:04:42
Link | Citer | R

Deemos said:
Yea *** that futchy guy, keep flaming him!!!!!

RAPTUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We all know that you are Futchy, stop denying it.
 Asura.Reublucian
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-18 18:14:33

I hate you!
 Siren.Cordareo
Serveur: Siren
user: Cordareo
By Siren.Cordareo 2009-03-18 18:31:30
Link | Citer | R

Phioness said:
And to the chick who posted on here, get that twinkie out your mouth you porker. Most girls who play games are fat or lazy or both. Get out, get some sun, quit thinking being a white whale is attractive.

We're Here! We're fat! Get used to it!
 Asura.Israfel
user: Tmuler
By Asura.Israfel 2009-03-18 18:54:18
Link | Citer | R

Phioness said:

The exact same could be said about men, but the reason we don't say it is because we don't need to, that and we have much better ways to break a guy's pride than insulting their looks. Now I could go down the road of well 'You're dead wrong, I'm not fat" blahblahblah, but I think that's what you're after. I admit though, you sound like you got burned bad by an intarwebz chick :( and ya seem a little angry too, so maybe in your own words you should 'GTFOutside' and take a break before you open your mouth again and make a bigger fool of yourself. (If that is at all possible.)

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Starstress
By Asura.Starstress 2009-03-19 01:46:55
Link | Citer | R

Israfel said:
Phioness said:

The exact same could be said about men, but the reason we don't say it is because we don't need to, that and we have much better ways to break a guy's pride than insulting their looks. Now I could go down the road of well 'You're dead wrong, I'm not fat" blahblahblah, but I think that's what you're after. I admit though, you sound like you got burned bad by an intarwebz chick :( and ya seem a little angry too, so maybe in your own words you should 'GTFOutside' and take a break before you open your mouth again and make a bigger fool of yourself. (If that is at all possible.)

FTW ,

The only guys who get offended when a woman says something are the same skinny nerdy geek guys who hide behind their screen and jerk off to naked Mithras. For they know nothing will happen to them so they get big rooster cockiness and get balls and post on here, while in their mind they wish a girl was cool and played this game like them.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-19 01:48:13
Link | Citer | R

Phioness said:
Most girls who play games are fat or lazy or both.

Iunno... I'm a pretty normally-built girl comfortably within my BMI, and a Bio major. I just like being a Paladin :o
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-03-19 01:52:17
Link | Citer | R

Phioness said:

... since I am a female gamer, I am fat and lazy? Wow, next time the blood drive comes to town I'll just tell them that even though I am under the 110 weight limit to donate, they'll have to let me because I am a fat gamer girl.....
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-19 02:07:12
Link | Citer | R

ITT:

User submitted image
First Page 2 3 4 ... 9 10 11