Churches... Wtf...

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Churches... wtf...
Churches... wtf...
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-19 20:50:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Bartimaeus said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bismarck.Tgibs said:
I wish there was a way to harness the energy that is spent on debates concerning religion and/or politics. Then I could send all that harnessed energy to Japan and they can use it to restore power and we can all get back to arguing in game about stealing non-claimed NM's. :)
Only if Zeus commands it!

Needs more tiger blood.
Good idea. That's what we can serve at church gatherings, instead of wine.
 Ragnarok.Grimace
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Grimace 2011-03-19 20:54:49
Link | Citer | R

Define: Truth
 Sylph.Ignignot
Serveur: Sylph
user: ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2011-03-19 21:35:56
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Aww I secretly hoped this thread was about a new type of chicken at churches

"Wtf is up with that new flavor it's nasty!"

Mostly Pics jacked from Laugh Out Loud thread (I refuse to type the acronym)

Big pics are big:
[+]
 Valefor.Pewpeww
Serveur: Valefor
user: Enygma3
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-19 21:38:06
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Zohnax said:
Wombat said:
ITT: Everyone should have free speech except religious folks.

If you don't believe in hell or God, then why do you care if people say "God is going to send you to hell"?

That's like being bothered by someone e-thugging you. According to your better judgment, you know nothing's going to happen.

I mean, this is cool, right? Why should anyone be bothered by this?

Rate Up!
 Ifrit.Arawn
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Arawn
By Ifrit.Arawn 2011-03-19 21:39:31
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
We should replace Hera with the Roman Goddess of Love, Venus too. Hera seems like a ***, and Venus is a sexier name.

word

need a chick in there so it isn't a *** fest
True that.

we need to get a building and some dumbasses to follow us so we can make money
Maybe a youtube video would help raise funds too.

Aphrodite and Venus are the same entity with different names.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2011-03-19 22:22:09
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Beef said:
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said:
Have we covered atheists being more moral by premise than theists yet?

what's that supposed to mean? why do you segregate the people by what they believe in? there's crazy bad people no matter what they believe in.

logically, Caucasian males have the highest chance of being serial killers. so maybe it's not a matter of what you believe in that makes you bad, maybe it's because you're white.

you see how ridiculous that can be? believing in God doesn't automatically make you a good person. it's up to the individual in how they act. people know, if they break laws they could go to jail, but people still break them.

Doing good for goodness' sake is a lot different (morally superior) than doing good knowing, even subconsciously, that you get paradise if good enough.
 Sylph.Ignignot
Serveur: Sylph
user: ignignot
By Sylph.Ignignot 2011-03-19 22:44:20
Link | Citer | R

Color, Creed, and Religion matter little. Being an Altruist (one who works for the betterment of mankind) is really all that matters. There should really be only 1 commandment: "Thou shalt not be a *** to others" even if they are douchebag, popped-collar fratboy douche nozzles.....Amen!!
[+]
 Valefor.Pewpeww
Serveur: Valefor
user: Enygma3
By Valefor.Pewpeww 2011-03-20 02:13:14
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Ignignot said:
Color, Creed, and Religion matter little. Being an Altruist (one who works for the betterment of mankind) is really all that matters. There should really be only 1 commandment: "Thou shalt not be a *** to others" even if they are douchebag, popped-collar fratboy douche nozzles.....Amen!!
^
 Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: khrnos
By Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos 2011-03-20 02:24:51
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahfk said:
Sylph.Zohnax said:
Quetzalcoatl.Khrnos said:
Diabolos.Mesheef said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
so yeah you pretty much called yourself stupid buddy
lol he did that with his first statement, everything else was further evidence.

He's saying god exists because you can't disprove it.

Yet you can only apply that logic to god, and nothing else.

well then he lives in a dream because he can't disprove it

You are literally a waste of time. I have disproved it with the fact of the ability to control dreams and not being ale to control this conversation.

All I said, a hundred times. Is I want to see 1 person. Just 1 tiny little person show me evidence that I am wrong. I want to know if I am wasting time going to Church and Praying.
Nobody has done so. Nobody has once taken the time to show irrefutable facts. That I am wasting time with religion. In fact all you people are doing if anything is making my Faith in God Stronger because none of you can show me I am wrong.

The utensils, You can have this and you would need to prove me wrong and in the same time given you the evidence you would need to find out living proof that God does exist.

Nobody. Disprove 1 story in the Bible. Just one, that's all I need.

Okay, so I have taken your decent challenge and I have to admit that I cannot prove that does not exist. I found your challenge impossible to gauge BUT I still do not believe that God exists because I believe something else.

I believe that there are several supernatural entities, and only these entities (no God), that have everyone in the world under mind control and that all the bad things happens in the world are the results of their will, to be entertained. These entities exist in another dimension and control us from there so we can not see, feel, or hear them. War happens when two or more of the entities clash and they use the people they have under control to fight their battles. I have become very paranoid because of this belief.

Yes, please I challenge you to prove that these super natural entities do not exist and that the world is not under their control so that I may ease my worries. Also, while your at it, Proof Do you have it? that God does exist because if that is the path to salvation then I wish to walk that path. Please, I implore you.
In reality, we're all inside an MMO.

omg he's right!

HAHAHA... That wasn't even intentional... Damn FFXI! Damn video games!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-03-20 13:23:58
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Arawn said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Bahamut.Lolserj said:
Leviathan.Chaosx said:
We should replace Hera with the Roman Goddess of Love, Venus too. Hera seems like a ***, and Venus is a sexier name.

word

need a chick in there so it isn't a *** fest
True that.

we need to get a building and some dumbasses to follow us so we can make money
Maybe a youtube video would help raise funds too.

Aphrodite and Venus are the same entity with different names.
Yes, but we would replace Hera (queen of gods) with Venus. Venus therefore would be 'promoted' to queen of gods.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14