Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior » crying about war
crying about war
 Bismarck.Torvak
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: TorvakUK
By Bismarck.Torvak 2011-03-20 15:09:20
Link | Citer | R

ill probably join you Strange, as a whole alliance can get the point for the kill, dont have to compete with each other unless there's more than 18 camping
 Phoenix.Kirana
Serveur: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-03-20 15:11:06
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Torvak said:
so is it worth getting ukkos if my raging rush is already 4245 and 1 shotted a worm?

If you want to make it 6-8k and 1-shot manticores, sure.
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-03-20 15:12:26
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Bismarck.Torvak said:
so is it worth getting ukkos if my raging rush is already 4245 and 1 shotted a worm?
yes. it might take some time, though. you'll be competing against blus wanting CDC and NINs wanting Blade: Hi.

Ukkos is the glavoid > itzpap path

kannagi/almace are the Briarius > Sobek path
 Phoenix.Fredjan
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-03-20 15:12:59
Link | Citer | R

I meant WoE coins.
however, if you have acess to Ukonvasara, then go for it.
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-03-20 15:13:47
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
I meant WoE coins.
People still waste their time on those?

Might as well just make the better weapon.
 Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Degeneration 2011-03-20 15:14:12
Link | Citer | R

Nabis said:

on the XI forums crying about how war is too strong and how it needs to be nerf

still wondering how the hell he could ws back to back like that with out a brew
U MAD?
 Asura.Kese
Serveur: Asura
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2011-03-20 15:14:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kirana said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:
I meant WoE coins.
People still waste their time on those?

Might as well just make the better weapon.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-03-20 15:15:08
Link | Citer | R

depends on the person, really. people who don't have dual box accounts can only do so much
 Phoenix.Kirana
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-03-20 15:15:42
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
depends on the person, really. people who don't have dual box accounts can only do so much

{Team up?}
 Quetzalcoatl.Soube
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Soube
By Quetzalcoatl.Soube 2011-03-20 15:16:52
Link | Citer | R

WARNING!

The Q.Q on XIAH has reached dangerously high levels. Please avoid this website if you have no sense of humor.
[+]
 Bismarck.Torvak
Serveur: Bismarck
user: TorvakUK
By Bismarck.Torvak 2011-03-20 15:21:54
Link | Citer | R

Maschu+2 looks easier to obtain for a non-main job, the whole glavoid shell thing for Ukon looks too sweaty for me
 Phoenix.Tunafests
user: Tunafests
By Phoenix.Tunafests 2011-03-20 15:24:38
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kirana said:
Phoenix.Fredjan said:

{Team up?}

I know most of the people still playing FFXI are willing to spend ridiculous amounts of time to make one weapon but there are still some people who shy away from that sort of thing. Crazy right?
 Lakshmi.Blacklion
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Blacklion
By Lakshmi.Blacklion 2011-03-20 15:24:52
Link | Citer | R

People cry if a job is too weak and if too strong, lets just have a balanced game where all jobs do the same things ^^
[+]
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-03-20 15:26:09
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Tunafests said:

I know most of the people still playing FFXI are willing to spend ridiculous amounts of time to make one weapon but there are still some people who shy away from that sort of thing. Crazy right?
exactly, lol.
let's not forget anyone can make a woe weapon, but some are just not -that- hardcore to make tahrongi empyreans.
 Phoenix.Tunafests
user: Tunafests
By Phoenix.Tunafests 2011-03-20 15:28:51
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Phoenix.Tunafests said:

exactly, lol.
let's not forget anyone can make a woe weapon, but some are just not -that- hardcore to make tahrongi empyreans.

SILENCE FREDJAN
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-03-20 15:31:36
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Horsebreath said:
Fenrir.Horsebreath said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Fenrir.Horsebreath said:
Yeah WAR can do insane damage, but as always.... better have a hell of a WHM to keep you alive. WAR- defense, evasion - LAME

People *** about it because they can't play their jobs right.
SAM can spike pretty high with Jinpu
DRK needs Torcleaver to really hold it's own.
MNK/WAR/DRG/DNC/THF all have critical hit weaponskills so they do just fine.

What makes WAR powerful is retaliation and the fact when they counter you get TP in return like a normal hit. This destroys monsters that multi attack.

Though your standard AH/Perle/Aurore DD are going to *** and whine.

Survival isn't a huge deal if your WHM has atmas.

LOL @ Skarwind... as always adding your two cents where it isn't needed or wanted. I'm not bitching about the job, just the lack of being able to solo with it. My NIN/DNC SAM/DNC can solo 1000 times better than my WAR.

Oh btw +1 and +2 Ravager's Gear. Not some cheap ***AH stuff.

Tough ***buuuuuddy.

Edit: have I some how struck a nerve? I didn't mean for it to seem like I was attack on you. I meant it for Nabis.
 Bahamut.Phix
Serveur: Bahamut
user: phix
By Bahamut.Phix 2011-03-20 15:34:55
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Phoenix.Tunafests said:

exactly, lol.
I'm about to start my own personal 2nd tahrongi emp i already despise the *** zone after doing an ls mates ukon and my rhongo .
But i'll suck it up because ukon really is worth all the hassle !
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-03-20 15:36:29
Link | Citer | R

tbh I myself wouldn't do the WoE Sword or GKT, better to just work on the real weapons, but Tahrongi? *** that.
and, no doubts >_> if you have the resources/motivation to do a tahrongi empy, then go on.
 Phoenix.Kaeoni
user: Malicfayt
By Phoenix.Kaeoni 2011-03-20 15:39:16
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Blacklion said:
People cry if a job is too weak and if too strong, lets just have a balanced game where all jobs do the same things ^^

I agree, delete all other jobs aside from war whm brd and blm.
THE REST IS JUST PLAIN FILLER.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-03-20 15:40:05
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Kaeoni said:

I agree, delete all other jobs aside from war whm brd and blm.
THE REST IS JUST PLAIN FILLER.
blu and nin for procs
 Phoenix.Uzugami
user: SSJAV
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-20 15:40:42
Link | Citer | R

*** Tahrongi emp's;;
 Phoenix.Kaeoni
user: Malicfayt
By Phoenix.Kaeoni 2011-03-20 15:41:07
Link | Citer | R

/owned =(
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-03-20 15:41:48
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
*** Tahrongi emp's;;

24/50 Glavoid Shells :S
Probably would be half way done with moth if servers didn't shut down. But hell what can you do :S

No rush though.
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-20 15:44:35
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
*** Tahrongi emp's;;

Probably would be half way done with moth if servers didn't shut down. But hell what can you do :S

No rush though.
I practically dualboxed my Vere pops (I Farmed the pop items for all the NMs on MNK+RDM and traded them to friends mmajority of the time, etc) Took so long lol between changing jobs to proc red, camping Chukwa for 6 people at a time+comp @_@; we mostly cleaved Hagi's dagger Totally might just get WoE for Ukko's Fury rather that Ukon itself just because it's a total pain in the *** to farm for lol;;
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-03-20 15:45:58
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
*** Tahrongi emp's;;

No rush though.
I practically dualboxed my Vere pops (I Farmed the pop items for all the NMs on MNK+RDM and traded them to friends mmajority of the time, etc) Took so long lol between changing jobs to proc red, camping Chukwa for 6 people at a time+comp @_@; we mostly cleaved Hagi's dagger Totally might just get WoE for Ukko's Fury rather that Ukon itself just because it's a total pain in the *** to farm for lol;;

working on Vere and Ukon side by side with a friend, there is a little delay but it's totally worth it IMO.

Also WTF is with Lacovie? Killed like 6 times with Blue proc and the belt drops once. I passed to a friend and now it doesn't want to drop. lol
 Asura.Matzilla
user: Caliber
By Asura.Matzilla 2011-03-20 15:47:04
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
*** Tahrongi emp's;;

No rush though.

got all my maschu+2 coins in 4 WoE runs one night lol flux7 ftw, only reason I aby burned war and then I immediately regretted not just doing the real thing
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-20 15:47:37
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
*** Tahrongi emp's;;

No rush though.

working on Vere and Ukon side by side with a friend, there is a little delay but it's totally worth it IMO.

Also WTF is with Lacovie? Killed like 6 times with Blue proc and the belt drops once. I passed to a friend and now it doesn't want to drop. lol

:< I killed it like...4-5 times? 2 belts dropped lol last one was funny as hell. I proc'd blue and he hit roxey with petri and I died and lost blue <.< So I was kiting it around trying to proc blue at 5% XD
 Asura.Kese
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2011-03-20 15:49:16
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Matzilla said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
*** Tahrongi emp's;;

No rush though.

got all my maschu+2 coins in 4 WoE runs one night lol flux7 ftw, only reason I aby burned war and then I immediately regretted not just doing the real thing

gimp
 Phoenix.Uzugami
By Phoenix.Uzugami 2011-03-20 15:49:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Matzilla said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
*** Tahrongi emp's;;

No rush though.

How bad is WoE now? I havn't done it since it came out and people cockblocked everyone on Coins lol
 Fenrir.Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2011-03-20 15:49:35
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
Fenrir.Skarwind said:
Phoenix.Uzugami said:
*** Tahrongi emp's;;

No rush though.

:< I killed it like...4-5 times? 2 belts dropped lol last one was funny as hell. I proc'd blue and he hit roxey with petri and I died and lost blue <.< So I was kiting it around trying to proc blue at 5% XD

what pisses me off is every damn time Blue is hexa Strike -.-

Usually we roll with WAR/MNK/WHM/THF I have all my skills up to par and it still wants to be WHM exclusive! :S Just takes awhile when WHM is spamming stona