YouTube Troll Confesses...

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » YouTube Troll Confesses...
YouTube Troll Confesses...
 Asura.Silvaria
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Silvaria 2011-03-16 00:23:39
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
The young woman who took YouTube by storm Monday by praising God for the death of Japan's "atheist" earthquake victims has come clean."I've been making troll videos for a while now," said YouTube user Tamtampamela. "But this last one seems to have pissed off a lot of people."

Indeed it did. In her video, she had said, "God is such an amazing God, he is so good and so loving and it's amazing to see how fast God answers prayers sometimes. On Wednesday at the start of Lent, believers all over the world came together and we have been praying specifically for God to open the eyes of atheists all over the world... And just a few days, not even a few days later, God shook the country of Japan. He literally grabbed the country by the shoulders and said 'Hey look, I'm here.'

By Monday evening, Tamtampamela's atheist-bashing rant had spread rapidly across Twitter and Youtube and on sites such as Vanity Fair, Gawker, Perez Hilton, Richard Dawkins, The Miami New Times, and the Examiner. Each time shared with more outrage and astonishment at how an affable, soft-spoken young woman could be so calous as to praise God for the devastating quake. "Words cannot properly describe how disturbed we are by this video," wrote Perez Hilton. "Here are some of your terrible citizens, America!" wrote Gawker's Richard Lawson.

But it was, of course, all an act. Over the last couple years, Tamtampamela has been one of the most-debated trolls on the Internet. Until early this morning she had a broad catalogue of fringe-Christian satire denouncing the "gay men" who listen to Lady Gaga, America's "anti-Christ" president Barack Obama and people who lie who ultimately will "burn in hell."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/technology/2011/03/japanese-damning-earthquake-woman-comes-clean/35824/

Well, that answers that question, lol... *Facedesk*

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2011-03-16 00:24:59
Link | Citer | R

it wasn't a question
 Asura.Silvaria
By Asura.Silvaria 2011-03-16 00:25:22
Link | Citer | R

Oops, my bad. *Shrug*
 Asura.Silvaria
By Asura.Silvaria 2011-03-16 00:25:49
Link | Citer | R

It was last time I read that thread, but as I said, my bad. Not sure what else to say.
 Bismarck.Rinomaru
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Rinomaru 2011-03-16 00:26:55
Link | Citer | R

FFXIah needs to shutdown for a week too, so most people killthemselves and we'll have a better community when it comes back
[+]

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-03-16 00:28:51
Link | Citer | R

article said:
So why did she decide to expose herself now?

According to her video, she said she was "tried of getting pizza,"

Flion came through!