Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Muslim countries on unrest
Muslim countries on unrest
 Fenrir.Eneas
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-03-15 14:32:00
Link | Citer | R

With what happened in Japan the world eye turned on the Tsunami disaster with Japan making the main news.

I would like to remind that there are events in the arabic/muslim world that are more likely to affect us in the near future than Japan:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/03/15/uk-bahrain-protests-idUKTRE72E24K20110315

Also what is happening in Lybia showed once again that the EU is a joke when comes down to businness:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/03/15/uk-libya-idUKLDE71Q0MP20110315

Discuss.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-03-15 14:33:40
Link | Citer | R

I heard that governments over yonder banned twitter to prevent the chaos (but in reality, it prolly won't)

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: zeldageek
By Quetzalcoatl.Zeldageek 2011-03-15 14:37:35
Link | Citer | R

The no fly zone for Libya is being discussed at an amazingly slow pace, IMO. After the Arab League called for it they might have been a bit hastier (EU, NATO, UN, etc.)
 Bahamut.Angelos
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Angelos01
By Bahamut.Angelos 2011-03-15 14:39:00
Link | Citer | R

Honestly. *** them sand ***. There is enough going on in the world without there temper tantrum.
[+]
 Fenrir.Eneas
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Eneas
By Fenrir.Eneas 2011-03-15 14:41:25
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Quote:
"The town of Ajdabiyah has been cleansed of mercenaries and terrorists linked to the al Qaeda organisation," state television said, referring to the rebels fighting to end Gaddafi's 41 years of absolute power.

Hah, see what they did there folks.

I bet people will buy it just like people buy that we are/were fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq.

well that's the excuse that Gaddhafi's been using all along. He also claims he is no president (which is true because there is no real government as i understand) but he is the "de facto" man in power.