Crime? Where?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Crime? Where?
By richwood 2011-03-15 01:44:37
Link | Citer | R

So i was clicking through and did a short read on some semi-rage post about crime with guns murder etc. Sorry I did not read enough to remember the Forum or people even posting as I clicked away as soon as I smelled the trolls warming up their flame grease. please forgive me >.<

Anyhow, something quick to look at, Info on all nations crime rates, GDP, population etc can be found on the UN's web-sight. Although the information as we know can never be 100% accurate it is rather reliable. You just have to shuffle through mounds of spreadsheets in adobe acrobat.

Asura.Xenophire
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-03-15 01:51:19
Link | Citer | R

How many HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE threads are you going to make?
[+]
 Asura.Sangunius
Serveur: Asura
user: Sangunius
By Asura.Sangunius 2011-03-15 01:56:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Xenophire said:
How many HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE threads are you going to make?
My guess? As many as he can til he can get back to the game to WS in his Epona's while on Warrior. Oh wait.
 Leviathan.Erang
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2011-03-15 01:57:09
Link | Citer | R

how long ago was this chart dated? because the virgin islands was high on the list at the beginning of this year!

oops, well i guess statistics would go either to the brits or to the usa depending on which island
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-03-15 01:57:25
Link | Citer | R

If the point of this thread was to point out that Colombia was a ***hole, don't bother we all knew anyway.
By richwood 2011-03-15 02:34:17
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Erang said:
how long ago was this chart dated? because the virgin islands was high on the list at the beginning of this year!

oops, well i guess statistics would go either to the brits or to the usa depending on which island

Sorry went afk, but just looked it up and from what the little dotted line on color coded map look like the VI's are split, so Us side would go to US and UK side to UK.