Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Wisconsin antiunion bill
Wisconsin antiunion bill
 Asura.Domz
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Domz
By Asura.Domz 2011-03-10 00:02:59
Link | Citer | R

so some republicans decided to bust up unions in wisconsin, taking away their collective bargaining rights. the way they did seems to be kinda shady also, changing the rules of the voting procedure while democrats were out of state to prevent this bill from passing.

anyone have anything to say about this? cause frankly i dont understand how unions work. we dont got any where i live =/
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-03-10 06:41:05
Link | Citer | R

while I disagree with how unions operate and essentially aren't the best way to do things, I just straight up don't like republicans and their shitty practices of protecting big business.

As for their practices, politics as usual, nothing to see there.
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2011-03-10 06:48:04
Link | Citer | R

It's Wisconsin's problem not mine. I live elsewhere.

And those rioters are acting like total dumbasses.
By Wafflechan 2011-03-10 07:12:20
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kalyna said:
It's Wisconsin's problem not mine. I live elsewhere. And those rioters are acting like total dumbasses.
Tell me about it. I was visiting my girlfriend's college in Appleton, WI. God there were so many damn bandwagon college kids protesting, and when you asked them why, "Oh, what theyre doing to unions isn't fair!"

"What are they doing to unions?"

"Taking away their rights!"

"What rights?"

"Look, either support the cause or go back home."

Yeah... Lawrence students, you're embarassing |:.

Anyways, I do not care for unions, they just took my money, and kept dumb *** in jobs because they controlled how employment operated in town here. I am kind of glad to see unions get a kick in the *** for once.