I'd Like To Welcome You Guys To Fenrir.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Unicorn » I'd like to welcome you guys to fenrir.
I'd like to welcome you guys to fenrir.
 Fenrir.Melphina
Serveur: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: melphina
By Fenrir.Melphina 2011-03-02 11:14:39
Link | Citer | R

I just saw the world merger notice about an hour ago and it seems Unicorn is being merged with Fenrir. So I'm taking this moment to welcome you guys to Fenrir and I look forward to playing alongside you all.

I truly feel for you guys being shuffled into a new world, but there are a lot of really awesome people over here, and I've been through this same move myself. I began playing on Unicorn in 2003 and moved to Fenrir by choice when ballista died out and I was fortunate enough to keep my original namesake as well as find a few linkshells kind enough to welcome me with open arms. I really got to know the people here on Fenny when I started doing Salvage and it's those strong friendships that kept me here. I'm sure if I was just thrown over to a new world it would have been a lot harder. I still remember how difficult the transition was at first, and I wasn't completely comfortable in my new environment for a few months, but over time it became easier and today it feels just as natural living here as it did when I played on Unicorn. It really just took time.

Since I've been through the same move you guys are about to make I sympathize with you all, but as I said there are a lot of really awesome people here. My move wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I still play in the evenings and on my days off, so once we're merged if you see me around send me a tell. I'll try and do my part to help welcome you guys to our new home.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2011-03-02 11:18:54
Link | Citer | R

Thanks!

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/19213/welcome-to-fenrir-unicorn-peoples/5/#1158755

5 page thread already in progress.
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2011-03-02 23:12:57
Link | Citer | R

Thanks. I'm glad to see people welcoming us. I knew it would happen eventually but there's always that fear that there'll be drama from the start, so it at least makes me feel better about the merge.

Just found out about it today myself. Well, technically yesterday at this point lol.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2011-03-02 23:25:24
Link | Citer | R

Sadly, there is a Fenrir.Nymphadora. ;_; She stopped playing a long time ago, though, I remember (sister of a friend that still plays.) Hopefully that won't ruin things for you with a potential for a rename. ;_;
 Unicorn.Nymphadora
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Nympha
By Unicorn.Nymphadora 2011-03-02 23:56:47
Link | Citer | R

I know. I ended up coming to this site and doing a search to see if it was taken once I found out. I hope I don't have to change, it's been so long since I named this character that it just wouldn't feel the same.