users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Get Ready For Chaos - World Merge 16mar2011
Get Ready For Chaos - World Merge 16mar2011
 Phoenix.Amael
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-05 07:11:39
Link | Citer | R

At the moment of this post theres 2.5k ppl in phoenix, 500 of them in port jeuno.
 Asura.Masekase
Serveur: Asura
user: masekase
By Asura.Masekase 2011-03-05 08:47:17
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Amael said:
Titan.Ardiem said:
With the exception of Luna, I don't know a single other Titan who is pleased with this merger. Why they would merge one of the original servers into a server with LESS population is beyond me.

But lets all try and make the best of it, we can be united in the fact that SE doesn't give a *** about us.
Where you get the info that Phoenix has LESS population than Titan? Quickly checking FFXIAH Database states:
Phoenix
Characters: 64,325
Active: 8,241

Titan
Characters: 54,420
Active: 6,655
Source: FFXIAH Database
Trying to Find the actual numbers, may take a while ~.~

Can't really take those numbers as acurate though. The database also says there is 2000+ on pandy active.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2011-03-05 09:03:50
Link | Citer | R

Does anyone know offhand ( b.c Im not logged in atm.. on Caitsith, how big we are pop wide, at night and during the day & on Ragnarok as well???)

Could we have some numbers for those two servers please?
 Phoenix.Amael
By Phoenix.Amael 2011-03-05 10:48:13
Link | Citer | R

FFXIAH numbers are the closest i can get, since there hasn't been a Census in like 2+ years.
 Bismarck.Elanabelle
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Elanabelle 2011-03-05 11:19:57
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Masekase said:
Phoenix.Amael said:
Titan.Ardiem said:
With the exception of Luna, I don't know a single other Titan who is pleased with this merger. Why they would merge one of the original servers into a server with LESS population is beyond me.

But lets all try and make the best of it, we can be united in the fact that SE doesn't give a *** about us.
Where you get the info that Phoenix has LESS population than Titan? Quickly checking FFXIAH Database states:
Phoenix
Characters: 64,325
Active: 8,241

Titan
Characters: 54,420
Active: 6,655
Source: FFXIAH Database
Trying to Find the actual numbers, may take a while ~.~

Can't really take those numbers as acurate though. The database also says there is 2000+ on pandy active.

The database may not be exact, but I'd say it's a good representation of server activity/population, and here's why:

The Top 8 servers in active characters according to the FFXIAH database are the servers which will be unaffected by the upcoming server merger (Asura, Valefor, Lakshmi, Bismarck, Quetz., Cerb., Sylph, and Levi.). Each has an active population of 10k-14k.

The next 8 servers (ranked 9-16) are the servers that will be receiving the mergers (Bahamut, Shiva, Phoenix, Carbuncle, Fenrir, Odin, Siren, Ragnarok). Each has an active population of 7k-9k.

The next 8 servers (ranked 17-24) are the servers being merged that will be closed down (Ramuh, Alexander, Titan, Gilg., Unicorn, Ifrit, Daibolos, Cait.). Each has an active population of 6k-7k.

Currently, the most crowded server is Asura (by a lot, no idea why). The servers that currently are least crowded include Ramuh, Ifrit, and CaitSith.
After the merger, Odin and Phoenix will probably be the most crowded servers. Leviathan will become the least crowded server after the merger.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2011-03-05 12:48:42
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Elanabelle said:

After the merger, Odin and Phoenix will probably be the most crowded servers.
Nuoooo!!!! D:
 Titan.Ardiem
Serveur: Titan
user: Ardiem
By Titan.Ardiem 2011-03-05 13:17:44
Link | Citer | R

I was going by what people on Phoenix had been PMing me with. I asked a few friends on the server to do a few /sea alls. During the day, during JP Prime time i was told around 800, during NA primetime it went up to about 1500.

I know I've been doing /sea alls for a few weeks on Titan and we go from about 1400-2100, the high spike being JP primetime.

Really its all we have to go on, census hasn't happened in like two years and FFXIAH is hardly accurate.

(granted, my little test can hardly be considered accurate.)

Sorry for the confusion, and cheers ^^
[+]