Looking For A Low Man LS

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Phoenix » Looking for a Low Man LS
Looking for a Low Man LS
By Ansatsusha 2011-02-22 15:40:38
Link | Citer | R

More specifically I am not looking for anything more than Abyss, Salvage, and/or Einherjar. A few nights a week / weekend is good but it seems most shells want to do 30 events a week instead of focused progression and it holds little interest for me.

My Character:
I am a transfer from Fenrir, my name on Fenrir was the same as the name I am posting under to prevent any undue animosity under the assumption that I had a mischievous reason for moving servers.

I am a THF Main - PLD Alt although I stopped using PLD for LS events as I play fulltime on the 360 and the more intensive the gear swapping for efficiency became the harder it is on me to perform with it's limitations. Other jobs geared for events include DRK RNG BST and to a lesser extent SMN.

While I don't have any reputation here on Phoenix my gear can speak for itself, I have many things you just don't get being casual lazy or hopping LSs. [Ridill, TH Gloves, Full Heca, Full Homam, Love Torque, Shadow Mantle/Ring, Adaman Haub etc].

I intend to continue my focus on gearing THF and PLD regardless of what job I might be asked to come as.

About Me:
I am a 26 year old G.I.R.L.
[Guy In Real Life]
I work for a Private Investigation company near Dallas, TX - Late nights are generally not an option but most evenings and weekends I am online.

FFXI Kind of disappointed me with the content and changes after raising the level cap and I decided to take a break back in Early Sept. My LSs on Fenrir had already broken up or quit running events due to attendance problems and when I moved here I just.. lost momentum.
Recently saw the February Q&A stating they intend to bring back the older gear with the raise to 99 [which we all assumed but were never sure of] and now I am in the process of saying my goodbyes to come back to FFXI. I'm still inactive until the 2nd [$15.95 for 4 days really isn't worth it] and hoping to find a solid crew to run with.

What I am wanting from an LS:
Fair looting system, a 7 year old DKP board where officers are 3 years ahead in points does not count.

As stated before I prefer focused advancement to massive amounts of events.

If Dynamis is required I will have to decline, no intent to fund relic number 15 for another random person, 7 years and 12 shells later none of them held up their promises to offer others a chance. Hell some of them just took the currency - broke the shell - started another one much like HNM shells do. On that topic:..

I have no interest in HNM or farming shells in the sense of "We have a LS bank, the bank must maintain X gil" or "we pay out every 60 days 40% goes to [my personal] linkshell relic fund!". If you are looking for a naive workhorse please try the KI forums and don't waste my time.

I apologize for the sarcasm in an otherwise serious post but it's truly the only way to get the point across to some people that I don't have a "Use Me" tattoo on my forehead.

If your linkshell [or perhaps you know of one] that might be what I am looking for please point me to where I can find some more information, or simply reply here.

Many Thanks,
 Unicorn.Tessy
Serveur: Unicorn
Game: FFXI
user: Tessy
By Unicorn.Tessy 2011-02-22 15:58:48
Link | Citer | R

Hi Ansatsusha,

First of all, you have all rights to state beeing a littel sarcastic and say what you feel is right.
I wish you the best of paths on your ways to find a new LS.
But I must say I'm not 100% have to agree with you on some of the text you have written.

The part where you say >>

"If Dynamis is required I will have to decline, no intent to fund relic number 15 for another random person, 7 years and 12 shells later none of them held up their promises to offer others a chance. Hell some of them just took the currency - broke the shell - started another one much like HNM shells do. On that topic:..

** What is more fun then not doing dynamis?, just have to choose the right shell :P

I have no interest in HNM or farming shells in the sense of "We have a LS bank, the bank must maintain X gil" or "we pay out every 60 days 40% goes to [my personal] linkshell relic fund!". If you are looking for a naive workhorse please try the KI forums and don't waste my time."

** Not all leaders, LS's is like this, I agree alot of leaders in different has screwed alot of people who deserved alot more tbh, but to general all is the same loot ***, stealing etc kinda not belong in my world. I have had several lowman LS where I have been able to provide my members with gear, gil and lots of fun doing it and never took a cent from anyone because I have no reasons to do so.

** Well agree stay away from all the robebrs LS, but there are still some decent players out there who still have some brains left, find them and have some fun, easy way to make money in the bank on regular bsic with members payout checks.

** A DKP loot system thats a hard one, I think most of us try to make rules, DKP systems as fair as they can, but just because someone approves for something, dosen't mean others will call that fair but acceptable mabey! But I agree the part with 3 years ahead LOOL who do such tings?

Anyway I give you my best wishes,

/Tessy
 Valefor.Ivaan
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2011-03-03 09:31:59
Link | Citer | R

If i were you, you should just do what everyone else does, and find a solid group of 3 to 4 ppl to do abyssea things with.

You mentioned you have thf and with proper atmas you can solo / tank practically everything (with a few exceptions)

Namely having atma of the razed ruins, Siren shadows, and um, another good evasion im forgetting it now, not just limited to these, but these would help you tremendously.

If your looking to build af +1, you would be set with a healer + grellow procers.

What is einherjar and salvage?

lol jk but as far as i know there is no point to doing them bc its outdated and you dont' want to work for outdated gear when you can make a af3 +1 piece in like 1 hour realistically.

Anyway good luck, but ide look into the thf thing.