Religious Group Demands That City Changes Name.

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Religious group demands that City changes name.
Religious group demands that City changes name.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 17:08:08
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Valefor.Slipispsycho said:
Oh, also I don't really like Muslims or anything, I don't know a Muslim and I'm not really trying to be their white knight. I just hate hypocrisy. If you can't see how Christianity is no better than Muslims and their faith, perhaps you should spend a couple of weeks really delving into Christianity's past.

I'm not trying to bust your chops but it reminded me of when Rosie O'donnell made the comment that radical christians are just as dangerous as radical muslims. I mean come on lol
Radical Christians will hold up signs roadside with slogans like "God hates ***" and such.

Radical Muslims will run into that crowd of Christians with a bomb on his chest and blow everyone up.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 17:18:29
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Magicjunkie said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Dobrusi said:
Oh, also I don't really like Muslims or anything, I don't know a Muslim and I'm not really trying to be their white knight. I just hate hypocrisy. If you can't see how Christianity is no better than Muslims and their faith, perhaps you should spend a couple of weeks really delving into Christianity's past.

I'm not trying to bust your chops but it reminded me of when Rosie O'donnell made the comment that radical christians are just as dangerous as radical muslims. I mean come on lol
Radical Christians will hold up signs roadside with slogans like "God hates ***" and such.

Radical Muslims will run into that crowd of Christians with a bomb on his chest and blow everyone up.

thats cause christians suicide is a one way to ticket to hell muslims its a one way ticket to 72 virgins
fixed for accuracy
 Fenrir.Magicjunkie
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Magicjunkie 2011-02-21 17:19:43
Link | Citer | R

k! i just knew it was over 50 and under 100 :p
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 17:20:41
Link | Citer | R

now that we're on the page of Religion once again, here's another question...

Why the *** would any man, regardless of religion, want to blow himself up for a chance to have 72 virgins in Heaven?

Wouldnt it be hard for him to train all 72 virgins, what if they have amnesia and he has to train them every day?

You'd think these guys would prefer one blond *** who already knows her way around a diaper and a beard.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-21 17:22:40
Link | Citer | R

Plenty of cultures prefer clean 'unused' women over seasoned vets.

I personally wouldn't want 72 virgins. I've only been with 1 virgin and it wasn't all that great of an experience. Nothing like making a girl cry in pain to kill the mood.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-21 17:22:41
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Dobrusi said:

Well the actual dangerous radical Christians just have way better PR and do all their ***from the shadows dawg :P
[+]
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 17:24:01
Link | Citer | R

I personally wouldn't want 72 virgins. I've only been with 1 virgin and it wasn't all that great of an experience. Nothing like making a girl cry in pain to kill the mood.
or worse, having her look at me with my *** in her hands wondering how the *** would she use it.

Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-21 17:24:55
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

or worse, having her look at me with my *** in her hands wondering how the *** would she use it.

Or trying to use it and grinding her teeth on it.. Yes it happened to me, same girl. It was just a horrible experience.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-02-21 17:26:10
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Why the *** would any man, regardless of religion, want to blow himself up for a chance to have 72 virgins in Heaven?

Wouldnt it be hard for him to train all 72 virgins, what if they have amnesia and he has to train them every day?

You'd think these guys would prefer one blond *** who already knows her way around a diaper and a beard.
Does it specify if the virgins are all female? Wouldn't that be a twist if they were all male.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-21 17:27:19
Link | Citer | R

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Or trying to use it and grinding her teeth on it.. Yes it happened to me, same girl. It was just a horrible experience.
yes.
all virgins are stupid.
/sarc
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 17:29:21
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Chaosx said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

Does it specify if the virgins are all female? Wouldn't that be a twist if they were all male.
or it would be 72 dark-haired guys just standing there going "where the *** are all the female virgins?"
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2011-02-21 17:29:37
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2011-02-21 17:29:55
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

yes.
all virgins are stupid.
/sarc
They're not stupid, they just lack experience. There are countless horror stories out there about someone with experience getting with a virgin.. That doesn't mean they'll all be bad, but c'mon.. You don't let someone who knows nothing about cars work on your car, you don't let someone who's never worked with wood or tools come in and do work on your house.

Experience speaks volumes.

Undelete | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-21 17:43:12
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

yes.
all virgins are stupid.
/sarc
They're not stupid, they just lack experience. There are countless horror stories out there about someone with experience getting with a virgin.. That doesn't mean they'll all be bad, but c'mon.. You don't let someone who knows nothing about cars work on your car, you don't let someone who's never worked with wood or tools come in and do work on your house.

Experience speaks volumes.
hence the sarcasm.
it's obvious some don't apply theoretical knowledge as well as others :P.
experience only speaks volumes due to how your body behaves during sex...speaks for men more in regards to stamina though lol.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2011-02-21 17:44:06
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Gilhaven
Serveur: Seraph
user: Gilhaven
By Seraph.Gilhaven 2011-02-21 17:54:32
Link | Citer | R

I woulda thought they'd go after Hell, Michigan first....I guess sex pwns satan.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-02-21 18:02:27
Link | Citer | R

Seraph.Gilhaven said:
I woulda thought they'd go after Hell, Michigan first....I guess sex pwns satan.
Guess it's too far north for their maps.
it cuts off on some northern states in Alabama :P.
 Bahamut.Weasel
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Weasel
By Bahamut.Weasel 2011-02-21 23:19:45
Link | Citer | R

I guess Canada isn't on the radar. I've always wanted to go here for shits and giggles but it's kinda remote. Would make for some great pictures though...
 Titan.Sidette
Serveur: Titan
user: Sidiov
By Titan.Sidette 2011-02-21 23:41:59
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Titan.Wombat said:
Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Titan.Sidette said:
FYI, this is a fake story before anyone keeps saying "I want to shoot them all" as above...
Fake story? How so?(not trying to correct you in the least, just curious as to how it's automatically a fake story.)
It is in the humor section of the site, but I'm not sure if being in the humor section makes it automatically fake.
That's exactly why I'm not sure. I guess I don't go through the process of correlating the word "humor" with "fake" though lol.
It's also in the HufPo satire tag cloud, which are all fake stories. It's also written by Mark C. Miller. Also if you look at the Google tag cloud, it was submitted to satire. Also, Intercourse, PA jokes were on Tosh.O a few days ago... Also, there is not a single other story, inclding from the Lancaster, PA news, or the PA regional AP about it if you search or call the AP.
I think it's funny, I just also think it's a bit sad in this day and age that people start shouting, "I'm gonna shoot all Christians and Muslims and religious people and *** kill them!" When they didn't check sources.