Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5980 5981 5982 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-03 23:38:34
Link | Citer | R

I dunno about everyone else but I'm going to live forever.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-03 23:39:42
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Lilbuttons
Serveur: Asura
user: Rathz
By Asura.Lilbuttons 2012-06-03 23:41:14
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I haven't been through anything too traumatic in my life, but from what I've seen so far, if we were to concentrate wholly on our losses without eventually returning to our lives, then at least in my opinion we're missing the point. I guess it focuses on our belief system, but for me, this life is all I have. I know it will be saddening to have certain people leaving it, in time I know they'd want me to continue on with my life. I've only got (optimistically) approximately 50ish years left, and I need to make the most of it.

Words of wisdom.
If I could just move on with my life my situation would quickly resolve itself. However since I'm incapable of getting a job (thanks job market..) and no school, I have zero money and tons of time to randomly have my issue pop into my head.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-03 23:42:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lilbuttons said: »
I haven't been through anything too traumatic in my life, but from what I've seen so far, if we were to concentrate wholly on our losses without eventually returning to our lives, then at least in my opinion we're missing the point. I guess it focuses on our belief system, but for me, this life is all I have. I know it will be saddening to have certain people leaving it, in time I know they'd want me to continue on with my life. I've only got (optimistically) approximately 50ish years left, and I need to make the most of it.

Words of wisdom.
If I could just move on with my life my situation would quickly resolve itself. However since I'm incapable of getting a job (thanks job market..) and no school, I have zero money and tons of time to randomly have my issue pop into my head.
This is me too. :x

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Cicada
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-03 23:44:28
Link | Citer | R

Everyone should just get kittens/puppies

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-03 23:48:07
Link | Citer | R

I saw you afk in Lower Jeuno earlier.. I was tempted to molest your elvaan.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-03 23:50:11
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Laffter said: »

Words of wisdom.
Yeah, *** the job market. I've had jobs here and there, but nothing substantial. I'm lucky there are such things as student loans, or I'd never be going to school. But, and I know this sounds trivial, but if I were you, I'd find a way to channel those emotions instead of letting them bottle up. For myself, writing helps. Also my guitar, but surely there is something you can do to help the situation, even if that means scouring the internet for hours looking for LOL pics... >.> (Yes, that's my way of hinting that you need to start posting in the LOL thread again, Lil... lol)

Josiahkf said: »
I think the trick to life is fighting how easy it is to hate one eternally and how hard it is to love someone unconditionally. Almost like taking control of your essence in a sense.

To handle that ultimate vulnerability and gain that ultimate bliss and strength from it. And for a brief moment our existence can rise above being worker bees and/or impulses/reflexes driving us

but less seriously, Hi mag!
Wut up, Josi!?! Whatcha up to?

In regards to this though, I agree that life does have a tendency to sidetrack us and keep us buried in our work. Sometimes I feel like a sheep going from one line to the next. That trust is one of the best and the worst things going for us. Like now that I'm back on the single scene, I need to start being more confident and approach women, but the very thought makes me nervous.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-03 23:51:25
Link | Citer | R

She's too tall. My heart belongs to one below my knees. (lookin' at you Laffy ;3)

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-03 23:55:37
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Cicada said: »
She's too tall. My heart belongs to one below my knees. (lookin' at you Laffy ;3)

My outlet is being funny on the internet.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-03 23:56:53
Link | Citer | R

In regards to this though, I agree that life does have a tendency to sidetrack us and keep us buried in our work. Sometimes I feel like a sheep going from one line to the next. That trust is one of the best and the worst things going for us. Like now that I'm back on the single scene, I need to start being more confident and approach women, but the very thought makes me nervous.
not much, watching buffy the vampire slayer with the sister before bed. Bored as hell but parents need us here for now so couldn't resist making them happy etc

But We need to help you get more cocky a bit then and in the scene, will remember that next time I bug you : p
Hooray for 90s reruns! I've got Voyager on. I got fuggin' hooked, and it's all Slip's fault. lol

I'll appreciate any help thrown my way, but it's one thing to read this, and another to be able to act on it. I have a feeling like I'd still end up tripping on my words. But hey, maybe the ladies like that sorta thing...
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-03 23:57:45
Link | Citer | R

Some do.

But if you meet them on the internet and then in person, they are likely to think you were lying about your personality somehow. ~.~

/speaks from experience
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-03 23:58:56
Link | Citer | R

YOU WILL LOVE ME! /boils your pet rabbit

(what movie is this from? its been bugging me)
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-03 23:59:02
Link | Citer | R

Some do.

But if you meet them on the internet and then in person, they are likely to think you were lying about your personality somehow. ~.~

/speaks from experience
I get that a lot about my height. "You're 6' 6"? Lol, sure sure..." Then they meet me in person, and I always hear, "Holy crap, you were serious."

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-04 00:00:37
Link | Citer | R

Some do.

/speaks from experience
I get that a lot about my height. "You're 6' 6"? Lol, sure sure..." Then they meet me in person, and I always hear, "Holy crap, you were serious."
Good lord, you tower over me, I'm only 5'7"
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-06-04 00:00:49
Link | Citer | R

I'm 6'6.
[+]
 Asura.Lilbuttons
Serveur: Asura
user: Rathz
By Asura.Lilbuttons 2012-06-04 00:02:12
Link | Citer | R

Words of wisdom.
Yeah, *** the job market. I've had jobs here and there, but nothing substantial. I'm lucky there are such things as student loans, or I'd never be going to school. But, and I know this sounds trivial, but if I were you, I'd find a way to channel those emotions instead of letting them bottle up. For myself, writing helps. Also my guitar, but surely there is something you can do to help the situation, even if that means scouring the internet for hours looking for LOL pics... >.> (Yes, that's my way of hinting that you need to start posting in the LOL thread again, Lil... lol)

I think the trick to life is fighting how easy it is to hate one eternally and how hard it is to love someone unconditionally. Almost like taking control of your essence in a sense.

To handle that ultimate vulnerability and gain that ultimate bliss and strength from it. And for a brief moment our existence can rise above being worker bees and/or impulses/reflexes driving us

but less seriously, Hi mag!

Hahahahahah I got topic banned...
I've been channeling my emotions through working out. I have a trainer for mon/wed/fri and I run at the beach on tues/thurs. But for those times that I'm not working out I still fight the empty mind. Diablo 3 helps, but only slightly.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-04 00:03:03
Link | Citer | R

I should work out. I keep thinking I'd like to run into my ex after I've lost like 80 pounds, see the look on her face when she's still with some other fatty. <__<
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-04 00:05:32
Link | Citer | R

some would be turned on by that brutal honesty for all we know. Since there are guys that do fall for insecure girls or shy girls etc

and voyager lol, nice. what ep are you up to?
I need to start working on some pick up lines. I don't think "Hey baby, let's get naked and see what happens from there," works too much these days.

As to the episode, I'm on season 3, episode 18. Doc's going crazy.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-04 00:06:25
Link | Citer | R

I should work out. I keep thinking I'd like to run into my ex after I've lost like 80 pounds, see the look on her face when she's still with some other fatty. <__<
Send me before pics.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-04 00:08:16
Link | Citer | R

Hahahahahah I got topic banned...
I've been channeling my emotions through working out. I have a trainer for mon/wed/fri and I run at the beach on tues/thurs. But for those times that I'm not working out I still fight the empty mind. Diablo 3 helps, but only slightly.
Gotta watch them swearz, buddeh. I need to start exercising again, too. My sister-in-law suggested that I run with her tomorrow, and I was down, but I had one question.

"How early are we talking about?"
"4 am."
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that."
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-06-04 00:08:18
Link | Citer | R

Send me before pics.

Did Narshee just not-so-openly admit to being a chubby chaser? :P
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-04 00:08:51
Link | Citer | R

Once I actually decide to buckle down and work out to reach that goal, I'll take some Before shots to look at for motivation. :x

I hope when I'm thinner, I don't look like my dad. <__<
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-04 00:09:17
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Send me before pics.

Did Narshee just not-so-openly admit to being a chubby chaser? :P
You said it, not me <____<
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-06-04 00:10:05
Link | Citer | R

Once I actually decide to buckle down and work out to reach that goal, I'll take some Before shots to look at for motivation. :x

I hope when I'm thinner, I don't look like my dad. <__<
You know what would help?

Grow a mustache.
First Page 2 3 ... 5980 5981 5982 ... 22718 22719 22720