Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5957 5958 5959 ... 22718 22719 22720
 Bismarck.Cicada
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-01 19:10:26
Link | Citer | R

That's cute, Dro. What was he eating?

Didn't mean to page the cuteness. ;-; everyone go look at Drokin's post on the previous page!
 Ramuh.Kailana
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 19:10:45
Link | Citer | R

D'awwwwwwwwwwww.
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-01 19:17:56
Link | Citer | R

That's cute, but ewchildren <__<
 Alexander.Drokin
Serveur: Alexander
user: drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-06-01 19:27:18
Link | Citer | R

He was eating one of those little personal pizzas. I wanted to cook something but didn't have the time... And apparently that turned out to be a good thing or he'd have fallen asleep hungry. But now he'll wake up with a pizza-and-Oreo face.

Ramuh.Laffter said: »

I was like that until I had mine... I'm still like that with the majority of kids though.
[+]
 Leviathan.Erang
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-06-01 19:27:57
Link | Citer | R

lol Josiahkf <3 I had to take a nap, all this excitement had me tired. I must head out for my mini celebration, Cruzan Confusion™ going in full effect startinnnnnnng... now!
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-01 19:31:27
Link | Citer | R

ewrocketpops!
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-01 19:35:06
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Cicada said: »
ewrocketpops!
How dare you, those are the best popsicles ever.
 Bismarck.Cicada
By Bismarck.Cicada 2012-06-01 19:37:26
Link | Citer | R

Creamsicle's are better!
[+]
 Asura.Dominate
Serveur: Asura
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-06-01 19:38:43
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Artemicion 2012-06-01 19:44:51
Link | Citer | R

I dunno about you guys, but these are my favorite.
They're like Amaretto Sours :3

Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-01 19:50:46
Link | Citer | R

Another reason to hate cats -.-;;;

They're gettin in my damn garden and using it as a litter box..

I just planted a bunch of herbs and stuff the other day and you only plant the seeds 1/4inch, so they're probably trashed and all kinds of mixed up.
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-06-01 19:52:51
Link | Citer | R

Plant some plants around your garden!

I don't remember what they're called... There's a type of small herb-ish plant that cats absolutely hate that's supposed to make them stay away.

If I remember right, moth balls are supposed to work too, but I don't know if they'd drain into the garden when they get wet, or if they'd do any harm in doing so.

EDIT:
Quote:
Just as there are plants which attract plants, there are also plants which can be used to keep cats out of the garden. These include lavender, rue, geranium, and lemon thyme. These handsome ornamentals can be scattered around a garden to keep cats out, or, better yet, they can be planted as a border surrounding the entire garden. While not a sure way to keep cats out of the garden, these plants will certainly make it less appealing.

Source.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-01 19:55:06
Link | Citer | R

There's a whole bunch of different remedies for it, I just went out there and applied the first one (cayenne pepper, ground thyme and flour and sprinkled it all over the garden, flour is just for filler I'm assuming) as it was the only remedy that I have at the moment.. I read a bunch of different ways though, mothballs, using thorny bushes, using the herbs cats hate, using red pepper plants, using a motion activated sprinkler, etc etc.

Not all my plants were planted directly in the garden, only the ones that required me to use a bunch of seeds, like most of the herbs.. A lot of the stuff, including my pepper plants and stuff, are in biodegradable starter cups, they'll get transplanted into the garden once I know they've taken and they seem healthy.
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-06-01 19:58:03
Link | Citer | R

Moth balls always make me think of something my (older) sister used to think.

She had heard of moth balls, and had heard of them keeping cats away. But she thought they were balls that grew/hatched into live moths. And for some reason she thought cats just didn't like moths.

I don't know if she thought they would get distracted by them or what...
[+]
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-01 19:59:13
Link | Citer | R

I hear moth balls and I instantly think 'old people'.

So.. The mothballs and the old people are somehow entangled, where one goes, the other must follow.. mothballs bring the old people which then take the cats home?
[+]
 Alexander.Drokin
By Alexander.Drokin 2012-06-01 20:04:34
Link | Citer | R

Well there's your solution... Call up the local retirement home and offer up some free cats.

Also, don't get me started on my sister... She also thought "elbow grease" was a cleaning product my mom kept in a cabinet in the house.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-06-01 20:07:27
Link | Citer | R

Hey Drok.. Tell your sister to go to Lowes to pick up some Headlight Fluid and some Elbow Grease.
[+]
 Ramuh.Kailana
user: Kailana
By Ramuh.Kailana 2012-06-01 20:08:40
Link | Citer | R

Could grow some cat grass too! Don't hate the poor kitties, they just want foooooooodz. Moth balls are probably your best option, I know some gardeners hang soap nearby plants too, apparently that keeps sensitive nosed animals (most of them, including cats) away.

Edit: Also, do not hate poor childrens. I want childrens. :<
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-06-01 20:14:10
Link | Citer | R

Laffter, you get your computer figured out?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-06-01 20:28:30
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Oh nobody gonna see it, all eyes are on the lolpics thread these days >_> besides this thread is like the shady tavern of the site, the mods know to be careful now the nasty sheriff has left town!
It's not so much that you thought no one was going to see it, as it is the principle behind the amount of trust we place on you all to be able to moderate yourselves.

And how that trust seems to be, at times, misplaced.

Thanks for caring.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-06-01 20:30:13
Link | Citer | R

Go Anye!
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-01 20:35:41
Link | Citer | R

You know I don't mean it Anye :( I usually replace my naughty words with something else but I was too lazy today I'm sorry :( I would have if I knew it was going to offend somebody but everyone in this thread is pretty laid back about that kinda thing :/
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-06-01 20:39:21
Link | Citer | R

You know I don't mean it Anye :( I usually replace my naughty words with something else but I was too lazy today I'm sorry :( I would have if I knew it was going to offend somebody but everyone in this thread is pretty laid back about that kinda thing :/
There are some lurkers who get offended. I also wouldn't doubt that there are some people who go around and just report things in an attempt to do back seat modding. Wouldn't be the first time.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-06-01 20:43:47
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said: »
There are some lurkers who get offended. I also wouldn't doubt that there are some people who go around and just report things in an attempt to do back seat modding. Wouldn't be the first time.

No doubt, I hope Anye doesn't think I was taking advantage of trust though, I didn't leave it unaltered in an attempt to disrespect the mods or anything, I just really didn't think it was that big a deal, especially given most lurkers probably don't pay much attention to this thread.

/shrug.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2012-06-01 20:49:48
Link | Citer | R

You guys aren't new to this site; you've been around even before the "New Forum Rules." You know we're not censoring on the part of subjective offensiveness but rather on the part of Google Ad's bots who apparently know a bad word when they see one.

But it's not even about that. I'm not really upset to the point where I feel like I ought to "teach you a lesson," it's more along the lines that I'm personally disappointed that such long-standing members have such disregard for the rules of a site they've long been dependent on for years.

At least the "backseat moderators" care--and get my personal, heartfelt gratitude (for what it's worth) for helping me in doing a "job" I genuinely question "why the *** do I even care."
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-06-01 20:54:34
Link | Citer | R

Thanks Anye
 Cerberus.Eugene
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-06-01 20:58:18
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
I hear moth balls and I instantly think 'old people'.

So.. The mothballs and the old people are somehow entangled, where one goes, the other must follow.. mothballs bring the old people which then take the cats home?
I'd be careful using mothballs. they taste sweet so the cats might eat them. they're toxic too, so the cats might die. you don't want dead cats in your yard. I don't want dead cats.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-06-01 21:02:50
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Laffter, you get your computer figured out?
I guess you could say that. Turns out the 1gb RAM stick was causing all the errors. I left it out and successfully installed Windows XP, FFXI, the like. :/

'course, it's not much of an improvement over before because now I only have 512mb of RAM /cry
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-06-01 21:03:29
Link | Citer | R

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5957 5958 5959 ... 22718 22719 22720