Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5924 5925 5926 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Cerberus.Draupnir
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-30 23:50:57
Link | Citer | R

Laff I see you liking me wanting to change my avi D:
[+]
 Leviathan.Erang
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-05-30 23:52:49
Link | Citer | R

I will admit, that one is slightly creepy.
By SSJAV 2012-05-30 23:55:25
Link | Citer | R

It's even funnier when pandora plays Smack dat. By Akon.
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-30 23:55:39
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Draupnir said: »
Laff I see you liking me wanting to change my avi D:
It's so distracting. :x
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-30 23:58:27
Link | Citer | R

What I'm listening to lol so it goes with the avi :D
nsfw!
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-30 23:58:29
Link | Citer | R

Hm, I have Lulu throwing the ball during Tidus' Blitz Ace overdrive. I am pleased.
[+]
 Bismarck.Highlordkitiara
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Highlordkitiara 2012-05-30 23:58:49
Link | Citer | R

And I'm off! I have to catch the bus and go homes without internets T_T See you peoples tomorrow though^^
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-30 23:59:30
Link | Citer | R

Bai Bai
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Serveur: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 00:02:15
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-31 00:02:36
Link | Citer | R

And then I let Lulu die and suddenly it changes to Yuna. :P

I want Rikku to throw it to me! :<
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-31 00:04:05
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-05-31 00:08:38
Link | Citer | R

somebody smart tell me what just happened.

After work, I hopped in my car and turned the key in the ignition and this huge short burst of static-y white noise exploded in my ears followed by a ridiculously high pitched ringing (think that weird noise that happens when your cell phone or a microphone gets too close to the speakers)..I freaked out and turned the volume down which seemed to help with the ringing but everytime I hit a button I'd get that loud burst of white noise again. So I turned the car off and back on and the noise got worse and stayed..It wouldnt turn off at all. Turned the car back off and on and nothing halped...I pulled over twice and even with the car turned off I still heard the ringing. Now Im wondering if the ringing was in my ears but I swear it sounded like it was from the speakers..it was so loud. I drove home with this deafening noise with one finger in my ear and another on the steering wheel.

when I got home and out of my car I could hear the ringing outside my car! I thought I was going to wake up the neighbors.

and now nothing sounds right. Everything sounds echo-y and I feel as if I can hear air move. And my ears are still ringing too.

my sister went out to investigate and ofcourse its working like normal again..the radio turned on and no noises. Uggg.

I have to work tomorrow afternoon! I don't have time for this! this is a brand spankin new car! And Ill probably wake up deaf in the morning..yay
By volkom 2012-05-31 00:10:15
Link | Citer | R

I got my sister to make a picture of yoruichi for me :D
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-05-31 00:11:19
Link | Citer | R

White noise, ghosts.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-31 00:12:14
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Daus said: »

After work, I hopped in my car and turned the key in the ignition and this huge short burst of static-y white noise exploded in my ears followed by a ridiculously high pitched ringing (think that weird noise that happens when your cell phone or a microphone gets too close to the speakers)..I freaked out and turned the volume down which seemed to help with the ringing but everytime I hit a button I'd get that loud burst of white noise again. So I turned the car off and back on and the noise got worse and stayed..It wouldnt turn off at all. Turned the car back off and on and nothing halped...I pulled over twice and even with the car turned off I still heard the ringing. Now Im wondering if the ringing was in my ears but I swear it sounded like it was from the speakers..it was so loud. I drove home with this deafening noise with one finger in my ear and another on the steering wheel.

when I got home and out of my car I could hear the ringing outside my car! I thought I was going to wake up the neighbors.

and now nothing sounds right. Everything sounds echo-y and I feel as if I can hear air move. And my ears are still ringing too.

my sister went out to investigate and ofcourse its working like normal again..the radio turned on and no noises. Uggg.

I have to work tomorrow afternoon! I don't have time for this! this is a brand spankin new car! And Ill probably wake up deaf in the morning..yay
Were there any lights on in the dash?
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-31 00:12:20
Link | Citer | R

By SSJAV 2012-05-31 00:13:41
Link | Citer | R

lol. Women confuse me. Old friend contacts me tells me she's playing XI again and that she's friends with someone I hate again and then *** at me when I talk bad about the person because I hate them. >.> >she hated the same person up until recently. Womenlogic.
 Leviathan.Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-05-31 00:14:58
Link | Citer | R

What kind of car? Does it have a factory or aftermarket amplified stereo system? Sounds like a short of some sort... check for recalls, if it is new it will be under warranty and you should just be able to take it to the dealership.
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-05-31 00:15:45
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Laffter said: »

Were there any lights on in the dash?

There are lots of lights in the dash..but warning lights? no

Quote:
What kind of car? Does it have a factory or aftermarket amplified stereo system? Sounds like a short of some sort... check for recalls, if it is new it will be under warranty and you should just be able to take it to the dealership.

its a 2012 ford focus. It has some sort of stereo system upgrade...I really didnt care about the stereo part of the package..I just got it cause it came with something else..

Also: Aliens..yes this occurred to me and my sister. Actually my first thought was that the matrix was caving in on me and I was about to enter reality.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 00:16:36
Link | Citer | R

checked my phone account online, only 40 texts used and the billing cycle is almost over D: how sad, i used to get 3k in a month easy D:
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-31 00:19:59
Link | Citer | R

It's probably the stereo thing Erang said, though I Googled and found some stuff about ABS. :P
By SSJAV 2012-05-31 00:20:51
Link | Citer | R

Have you done any drugs lately? Or, was it like. eeriely silent for a long period of time? I hear ringing when there's no sound other than myself for a long period of time. :|
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-31 00:22:02
Link | Citer | R

:x 5,452 minutes used and 4,783 texts used trade me chu D:
 Leviathan.Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-05-31 00:23:07
Link | Citer | R

Just to clarify, you were hitting buttons on the radio right? Anti-lock brake system should not have done that, especially considering it produced feedback followed by a ringing noise. The ringing could just be you, the feedback, depending on the DB's, could have caused temporary ringing.

How is the weather over there? Raining hard by any chance? Spill any drinks in there before work?
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 00:24:21
Link | Citer | R

:x 5,452 minutes used and 4,783 texts used trade me chu D:
wat :I i used like 3 mins :P but thats more normal lol thats like id always be on my phone all day everyday lol D: nooo
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-31 00:25:42
Link | Citer | R

Yea my ear hurts cause of my earpiece being in 24/7 basically
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-31 00:27:21
Link | Citer | R

Yea my ear hurts cause of my earpiece being in 24/7 basically
Earpieces :x

My mom's husband wears one all the damn time, it's really douche-baggy, IMO. :P

But I remember you do it for work.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-31 00:29:20
Link | Citer | R

yeah at least you are making money lol i dont like talking on the phone much lol hated that jerb at sprint :P
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-05-31 00:29:21
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Erang said: »
Just to clarify, you were hitting buttons on the radio right? Anti-lock brake system should not have done that, especially considering it produced feedback followed by a ringing noise. The ringing could just be you, the feedback, depending on the DB's, could have caused temporary ringing.

How is the weather over there? Raining hard by any chance? Spill any drinks in there before work?

its a touch screen

pretty sure I only hit radio buttons..majority of them are radio buttons...anytime Id touch the buttons Id get zapped with hearing -1 effects...or the volume control on the steering wheel.

yeah I suppose its been raining. No spills...though there was a recall on my car for windshield wipers..I guess if it rains they've been known to cause an electrical shortage..they told me to wait for a letter in the mail if it affected me I guess.
 Cerberus.Draupnir
By Cerberus.Draupnir 2012-05-31 00:30:13
Link | Citer | R

Yea work purposes -.- I just need to go ahead and suck it up and get a wireless headset but it's easier to just leave it in cause I can switch from a phone call to my music :x what really irks me though is I'll be getting into a song and then it fades out and I'm like /sigh...here we go again
First Page 2 3 ... 5924 5925 5926 ... 22716 22717 22718