Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5916 5917 5918 ... 22716 22717 22718
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-30 15:00:56
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Laffter said: »
OH GOD WHY DID I GOOGLE THAT

Now you can kinda get the feeling of why I feel like crap :(

Asura.Ina said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I'm starting to wonder what Ina imagines. <.<;
Not near as much dirty stuff as you would think... My mind just kinda bounces off the wall from everything to what I have to do tonight at work to cats to past memories to popsicles.
Well then! Carry on. I'm keeping my eye on you though.
Even when I shower?
I uh... why did I not expect this of all things?
Because I like to lull you into a sense of self security with my talk of cats, past memories and popsicles... Admit it you enjoy it!

I've googled worse

lol that isn't even the worse thing i've had done.
By Artemicion 2012-05-30 15:01:34
Link | Citer | R

I'm thinking the best custom armor for that kind of challenge would be something like: Auto Protect, Auto Haste (saves lots of MP, and turns in the long run), Auto Med, and maybe even Alchemy to enhance curative items since they're more reliable than magic, when MP can be used for more important things like Quick Hit.
You can cast shell on yourself as needed, since it's really mob conditional for the most part, and protect is the most prolific damage mitigater.
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Serveur: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 15:02:06
Link | Citer | R

of course i got paged D:
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-30 15:03:13
Link | Citer | R

dunno whether to start D3 back up or lay down :x
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 15:04:29
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Highlordkitiara
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Highlordkitiara 2012-05-30 15:04:48
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
I'm thinking the best custom armor for that kind of challenge would be something like: Auto Protect, Auto Haste (saves lots of MP, and turns in the long run), Auto Med, and maybe even Alchemy to enhance curative items since they're more reliable than magic, when MP can be used for more important things like Quick Hit.

Maybe Auto-Shell instead of Pro, magic is probably his biggest nemesis.

Of course, could always change to a null-element armor if you have too. Hmmm.

Edit:

killitwithfire?
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-30 15:05:35
Link | Citer | R

Hmmmm, Laff, might want to consider jumping into Rikku's spot and getting steal and use, or even Mug. I remember knocking out even the tough armored monsters easily with stolen items like the various status ailment grenades. The smoke bomb one works really well on the melee types.
I was considering this as well but there's a large lack of lock spheres at the moment and I'm not sure if that changes for a while.
By Artemicion 2012-05-30 15:08:47
Link | Citer | R

Hmmmm, Laff, might want to consider jumping into Rikku's spot and getting steal and use, or even Mug. I remember knocking out even the tough armored monsters easily with stolen items like the various status ailment grenades. The smoke bomb one works really well on the melee types.
I was considering this as well but there's a large lack of lock spheres at the moment and I'm not sure if that changes for a while.

Unless you get bribe, you're going to have hell with level 3 sphere locks, and the worst part is, the only ones that can drop it normally are Defender Zs in the Zanarkand Ruins, and they have something like 40k HP and require piercing to do any good to them. Probably best you go down Auron's path and get Armor Break for sure. And you'll want protect too, cause haymaker tends to be 1 hit KO.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 15:09:05
Link | Citer | R

i hate it when i think its apple juice but its really white grape juice D:< bleh!
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 15:09:11
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Highlordkitiara said: »
Might be worth considering getting him into rikku's section for steal and use as well as all that agility (or whatever the speed stat was)... I was always swaping her in and out for free hits because she could often get 2 turns for every time the enemy got one. Tidus could probably run circles around everything with that.

Use and albehd potions... I think that's just as fast as a normal potion and those are so easy to get.

But I guess that depends on whether or not you have auto-med or not, since it's a solo run...
Albehd potions are great because they to status ailments as well as hp. Having Use to nuke with items though would be the main thing for when he is up agains elemental based mobs, unless he is going to make weapons for each element but I don't remember if those will bypase a physical risistance or not.

Leviathan.Catnipthief said: »
Ina said:
I've googled worse

lol that isn't even the worse thing i've had done.
I thought about telling you what my worst was... but no I don't think I'm allowed to post about it... I felt the need to look up if something in a book I was reading could actually happen.
 Phoenix.Lillicarnage
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Lillica
By Phoenix.Lillicarnage 2012-05-30 15:10:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
i hate it when i think its apple juice but its really white grape juice D:< bleh!

Could be worse... much much worse.
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-30 15:11:22
Link | Citer | R

Unless you get bribe, you're going to have hell with level 3 sphere locks, and the worst part is, the only ones that can drop it normally are Defender Zs in the Zanarkand Ruins, and they have something like 40k HP and require piercing to do any good to them. Probably best you go down Auron's path and get Armor Break for sure. And you'll want protect too, cause haymaker tends to be 1 hit KO.
Yeah, I'm pretty confident the game will get easier after Gui. I might have to go back and train some more though.

Apparently Provoke causes Defenders to only use Blast Punch (likely a glitch).
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-30 15:11:52
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Lillicarnage said: »
Asura.Chuuuuu said: »

Could be worse... much much worse.
i see what you did there
By Artemicion 2012-05-30 15:12:55
Link | Citer | R

My #1 weakness in FFX was always Malboros, Ochus and anything else that slams you with status ailments. I could never find armor that protected well against that stuff, and there would be times I'd get ambushed, bad breathed, and immediately lose without pushing a button cause I was confused, blinded, berserked and poisoned all at once D:
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-30 15:13:03
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Highlordkitiara said: »
Might be worth considering getting him into rikku's section for steal and use as well as all that agility (or whatever the speed stat was)... I was always swaping her in and out for free hits because she could often get 2 turns for every time the enemy got one. Tidus could probably run circles around everything with that.

Use and albehd potions... I think that's just as fast as a normal potion and those are so easy to get.

But I guess that depends on whether or not you have auto-med or not, since it's a solo run...
Albehd potions are great because they to status ailments as well as hp. Having Use to nuke with items though would be the main thing for when he is up agains elemental based mobs, unless he is going to make weapons for each element but I don't remember if those will bypase a physical risistance or not.
They don't, but piercing does. The largest reason for going to Auron's grid next is for Armor and Power Break. Armor Breaking enemies removes their physical resistance.
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-30 15:13:59
Link | Citer | R

My #1 weakness in FFX was always Malboros, Ochus and anything else that slams you with status ailments. I could never find armor that protected well against that stuff, and there would be times I'd get ambushed, bad breathed, and immediately lose without pushing a button cause I was confused, blinded, berserked and poisoned all at once D:
By the time I get to the Calm Lands, I will likely be in Auron's grid already and have that First Strike weapon equipped to prevent Malboro death (Unless they ambush me).
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-05-30 15:19:20
Link | Citer | R

By the time I get to the Calm Lands, I will likely be in Auron's grid already and have that First Strike weapon equipped to prevent Malboro death (Unless they ambush me).
First Strikes goes before Ambushes.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-30 15:19:28
Link | Citer | R

I thought about telling you what my worst was... but no I don't think I'm allowed to post about it... I felt the need to look up if something in a book I was reading could actually happen.
You have me extremely curious now...
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-30 15:19:34
Link | Citer | R

Aquarius Zodiart switch user is cute :o
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 15:24:56
Link | Citer | R

You have me extremely curious now...
Spoilered because it's gross

The fantasy genre is a strange and *** up place when you read outside of what gets made into movies.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-30 15:28:31
Link | Citer | R

Ah, one of those situations. Ok. That's a lot more tame than I expected to be honest.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 15:30:15
Link | Citer | R

Ah, one of those situations. Ok. That's a lot more tame than I expected to be honest.
If women commiting necrophilia to become pregnant is tame to you idk if I wan't to know whats bad to you XD
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-30 15:31:07
Link | Citer | R

O.O
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-05-30 15:33:43
Link | Citer | R

my dream last night was weird, while being at A school (somehow a recurring place in a lot of them), there was a guy dancing for a teacher, trying not to get expelled or something, while wearing an armor made out of Pepsi plastic bottles, and the guy behind me was following around spinning around, and fell off once he got dizzy.
something happened that I had to jump out the window while something spilled into the floor....
talked to some person.... and that is all I can remember.

:/
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-30 15:35:16
Link | Citer | R

If women commiting necrophilia to become pregnant is tame to you idk if I wan't to know whats bad to you XD
*shrug* I'm young, but apparently I'm not as naive as people like to think I am? XP I don't know that just seems really tame to me.
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-05-30 15:35:20
Link | Citer | R

I had a dream about some weird spider, ant, wasp hybrid thing that was infesting my yard...
 Ramuh.Laffter
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-30 15:36:02
Link | Citer | R

Hitting 1k AP per Sphere level is making this very tedious... :|
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-30 15:40:56
Link | Citer | R

*shrug* I'm young, but apparently I'm not as naive as people like to think I am? XP I don't know that just seems really tame to me.
Oh it didn't bother me too much either... It was still one of those "I'm going to make sure my browsing history is nice and clear incase someone else comes along" moments though.

Score, nobody posted and made me open a page with this.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-30 15:42:58
Link | Citer | R

I was going to make an odd comment about what Ina posted and then I saw his edit so.. too bad no awkward page opener for me.

And it wasn't even the page opener!
First Page 2 3 ... 5916 5917 5918 ... 22716 22717 22718