Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5893 5894 5895 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-29 15:00:58
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Asura.Ina said: »
Could be just be alot of stuff adding up then... could try venting some of it to someone willing just to get it off your chest but I probably shouldn't be giving advice since idk the first thing about what's on your mind except for boobs (your male and not gay, there in there always :P)
I was gonna argue that last statement... then I thought of boobs.
Touche, Ina. As for venting, it's a last resort for me in most cases but I have been weighing the option more heavily in my mind as of late. I'll probably do it soon just to help relieve tension but it won't be very easy, I really hate showing the people around me my more... I hate saying weak so I'll go with "tormented" side.
I do the same thing but I just stick to thinking of it as my weak side... If you need to can dump it all in a PM to me if you want and I won't read it if you don't want me to :/

Iro Huro said: »
Artemicion said: »
Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
Supposedly there are pics of the guy's face who got attacked in Miami.. All I can say is if it's real, I dunno how the guy is still alive..

Oooh link pls! :o

You don't wanna see. It's so bad that it looks fake, but probably is real :(
For some reason fake gore always grosses me out more than real gore; but the problem is it had a bit of a role reversal in this case.
If you really wanna see, just tumblr/tagged/miami. You've been warned though D:

found it...
ohgodohfuckohgodohfuckohgodohfuck
I kinda want to see this now, even though its almost time for me to be in bed...

*** you new page >.>
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2012-05-29 15:01:24
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Okay I need a roll call. My friend is on Bismarck and I agreed to start a new character with him for shits and giggles, especially since $25 is definitely not worth the cost of bringing a brand new character over.
What kind of Roll Call?
Sweet, I got dread too! I need to know what posters here are from Bismarck :D
Jos is on Bis, Leon joined recently, Drac, Narshe... So far that's all I remember. And my chara is there, but I can't play on him right now. edit: Misa, Moon, Flavin
Kuro as well.... .... ....
Leon just started up a shell on Bismarck too... Just him, Cicada and myyself in it right now though...
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:02:04
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
You will never know the joys of stacking tarus on top of each other to open a weighted door.

Fatty.
Well apparently, whoever the 3rd taru in your group is, is the fatty. For, why does it take 1 hume/mithra and two taru to open the door, but only 3 taru?
You got it wrong on that one. any other mixed race only takes one of each. Even just one Taru + hume/mithra/elvaan opens it.
Either way, the Taru is still suddenly a fatty!
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 15:02:11
Link | Citer | R

Why you have body image issues, every other race, besides Taru? If you hadn't noticed, every race in this game aside from Galka and Taru are nigh anorexic. You've succumbed to modern society's skinny obsession!

Also, because, how's a Galka to get some alone time? Jeez! What if I just wanna sit in the sand and play with... oh wait. Nevermind. You win.
Ok you made me laugh pretty hard with that one. XP

Granted I never found any of the races to really be near anorexic. Dem elvaan abs.
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 15:03:19
Link | Citer | R

What race combination should I make when I make a new character on Bismarck, since I have two accounts?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:03:33
Link | Citer | R

Why you have body image issues, every other race, besides Taru? If you hadn't noticed, every race in this game aside from Galka and Taru are nigh anorexic. You've succumbed to modern society's skinny obsession!

Also, because, how's a Galka to get some alone time? Jeez! What if I just wanna sit in the sand and play with... oh wait. Nevermind. You win.

Granted I never found any of the races to really be near anorexic. Dem elvaan abs.
ABS DO NOT EQUATE TO FIT! Though, Elvaan are obviously very fit, what with all that logging and swordplay. And popeplay too. They know how to kneel. They know.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 15:04:32
Link | Citer | R

You will never know the joys of stacking tarus on top of each other to open a weighted door.

Fatty.
Well apparently, whoever the 3rd taru in your group is, is the fatty. For, why does it take 1 hume/mithra and two taru to open the door, but only 3 taru?
You got it wrong on that one. any other mixed race only takes one of each. Even just one Taru + hume/mithra/elvaan opens it.
I look at it like this.

The weighted plate needs the weight of 1 1/2 people. Thus why Galka, the bigger race only needs one while the rest of the "medium" races need two. Tarus therefore would equal 1/2 the weight of a "medium" race and so 3 tarus would equal 1 1/2 the weight which would be the exact amount needed to open the door while all the other races technically go over the required amount besides galka. :x
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:04:35
Link | Citer | R

What race combination should I make when I make a new character on Bismarck, since I have two accounts?
Hume Male and Elvaan Female.
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-29 15:06:24
Link | Citer | R

busy but what roll call?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:06:27
Link | Citer | R

Fatty.
I look at it like this.

The weighted plate needs the weight of 1 1/2 people. Thus why Galka, the bigger race only needs one while the rest of the "medium" races need two. Tarus therefore would equal 1/2 the weight of a "medium" race and so 3 tarus would equal 1 1/2 the weight which would be the exact amount needed to open the door while all the other races technically go over the required amount besides galka. :x
Well, clearly that's the mathematical answer, as well as the programming one, but that Taru's still fat damn it! Oh wait, I've been using wrong this entire time. I think I meant, how you say, "Phat."
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 15:06:59
Link | Citer | R

ABS DO NOT EQUATE TO FIT! Though, Elvaan are obviously very fit, what with all that logging and swordplay. And popeplay too. They know how to kneel. They know.
That girl I met in the alley on the way to the church sure knew how to... I mean... Oh look a bird.

I do the same thing but I just stick to thinking of it as my weak side... If you need to can dump it all in a PM to me if you want and I won't read it if you don't want me to :/
I thank you sincerely for the offer but I'd like to try handling it myself still until I really need to seek help from another, in any shape or form.
[+]
By Irohuro 2012-05-29 15:07:06
Link | Citer | R

galka and galka for galka smut =D

or galka and taru for maximum of both worlds =D
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-05-29 15:07:14
Link | Citer | R

It's true, my abs are starting to show but doesn't change that I am practicly anorexic :/
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 15:07:30
Link | Citer | R

Interesting. But I dunno...
Elvaan females have the worst posture and animations for combat ever
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 15:07:49
Link | Citer | R

That Elvaan ***? XP

Well, clearly that's the mathematical answer, as well as the programming one, but that Taru's still fat damn it! Oh wait, I've been using wrong this entire time. I think I meant, how you say, "Phat."
XP You did not!
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 15:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Moonlightespada said: »
busy but what roll call?

[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-29 15:08:50
Link | Citer | R

mithra and mithra for that mithra on mithra mithering
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:08:52
Link | Citer | R

Iro Huro said: »
galka and galka for galka smut =D

or galka and taru for maximum of both worlds =D
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 15:09:20
Link | Citer | R

It's true, my abs are starting to show but doesn't change that I am practicly anorexic :/
Yea... yea you've reminded me people say I have abs (I don't) and I'm way too skinny for my own good. :/
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:09:25
Link | Citer | R

Interesting. But I dunno...
Elvaan females have the worst posture and animations for combat ever
But, dat ***.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-05-29 15:10:21
Link | Citer | R

busy but what roll call?

Mike is better.
>.>
By Artemicion 2012-05-29 15:10:31
Link | Citer | R

But, dat ***.

That's what this is for.

Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-05-29 15:11:13
Link | Citer | R

Fem Elf has the best DW animation.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:12:21
Link | Citer | R

That Elvaan ***? XP

XP You did not!
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:13:08
Link | Citer | R

But, dat ***.

That's what this is for.

I don't follow.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-05-29 15:13:44
Link | Citer | R

Hen + Tie = ?
[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-05-29 15:14:09
Link | Citer | R

either that or a *** chokeing
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-05-29 15:14:42
Link | Citer | R

Why you gotta make me want to play Dissidia 012 like that, Vyre?! ;.; I miss playing Shantotto. I need more people to play against.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-05-29 15:15:15
Link | Citer | R

Why you gotta make me want to play Dissidia 012 like that, Vyre?! ;.; I miss playing Shantotto. I need more people to play against.
Check and mate.
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-05-29 15:15:18
Link | Citer | R

either that or a *** chokeing
Why not both?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 5893 5894 5895 ... 22715 22716 22717