Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5750 5751 5752 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-19 02:05:08
Link | Citer | R

Yay, went from a fail solo dyna run, and turned out not so bad. 136 singles in bub on dnc/thf. 2600 currency (that includes a 30 piece loan) away from finishing my Amanomurakumo!
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-05-19 02:06:59
Link | Citer | R

The TE pulls are the hardest part of DNC/THF in dyna. :x

G'night peeps.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-05-19 02:12:19
Link | Citer | R

How would I go about doing something like this:

Asura.Chuuuuu
Serveur: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-05-19 02:13:04
Link | Citer | R

you dont :O keke
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-05-19 02:17:19
Link | Citer | R

Only midnight and I can't stop yawning, lol. Not on my Narnian late night schedule anymore. :x

Ediiit, dunno Spence. Banner picture / main picture coordination, shouldn't be too hard. x.o;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Ramuh.Austar
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-05-19 02:23:24
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Yay, went from a fail solo dyna run, and turned out not so bad. 136 singles in bub on dnc/thf. 2600 currency (that includes a 30 piece loan) away from finishing my Amanomurakumo!
Come to fenrir and sell all your bynes. Jinjo is mad at me for buying 4000 a day.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-19 02:25:04
Link | Citer | R

Also, perhaps some tech savvy people are still up. I have a question. I just got my Win 7 disk from walmart.com, or what I thought was a normal win 7 disk. I didn't open it, because unlike most stuff it's sealed twice and you're told to "read before breaking the seal". So I'm readin this thing it's an "OEM system builder pack" which has me a lil confused. It says "if the individual software license is for a desktop operating system or application software, it also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM preinstallation kit (OPK)." WTF does that mean? Does that mean I actually can't just pop the disk in to replace the OS I currently have on my system? Did I seriously just waste 100 bucks because I didn't quite understand the whole thing before buying it? I thought it was a normal win 7 disk, just that you could only install it on 1 harddrive (like I couldn't buy a new computer and install it on the new one. like the product key "binds" to this harddrive or some ***)
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-19 02:26:34
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Austar said: »
Come to fenrir and sell all your bynes. Jinjo is mad at me for buying 4000 a day.

I still need em yo lol. i'm 65/70 on m pieces and 40/60 on bills. I basically just bought currency when I found it cheap. I typically found really cheap o pieces randomly and not so much the byne bills. But now I'm pushing the m's since I'm almost "done" with them. That way I can sell 2 different currencies and buy nothing but bills to finish off.
 Ramuh.Austar
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2012-05-19 02:35:02
Link | Citer | R

we kinda emptied out fenrir for bynes. lucky if you can find any below 9K now :(
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-05-19 02:37:32
Link | Citer | R

Welcome to mass farming.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-05-19 02:44:46
Link | Citer | R

I might try and get someone professionally done lol want to add FB to my portfolio

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-19 03:11:38
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, that's what I was a figurin'. Thanks mate.
 Leviathan.Erang
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-05-19 03:16:35
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said: »
How would I go about doing something like this:

Really? Figure it out yet? Look!
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-05-19 03:18:22
Link | Citer | R

Well, yes, I could do it, but it wouldn't look nearly as good and it would take me a long time.

Edit - I suppose I just need a good picture.
 Leviathan.Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-05-19 03:20:59
Link | Citer | R

I'm playing with it now, not far into it
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-05-19 03:23:15
Link | Citer | R

Damn, I'm HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE!

I meant to check that link earlier but I forgot.
By Jetackuu 2012-05-19 03:34:48
Link | Citer | R

Also, perhaps some tech savvy people are still up. I have a question. I just got my Win 7 disk from walmart.com, or what I thought was a normal win 7 disk. I didn't open it, because unlike most stuff it's sealed twice and you're told to "read before breaking the seal". So I'm readin this thing it's an "OEM system builder pack" which has me a lil confused. It says "if the individual software license is for a desktop operating system or application software, it also must be preinstalled on the hard drive of the fully assembled computer system, using the OEM preinstallation kit (OPK)." WTF does that mean? Does that mean I actually can't just pop the disk in to replace the OS I currently have on my system? Did I seriously just waste 100 bucks because I didn't quite understand the whole thing before buying it? I thought it was a normal win 7 disk, just that you could only install it on 1 harddrive (like I couldn't buy a new computer and install it on the new one. like the product key "binds" to this harddrive or some ***)

well typically an OEM disk is one that compes with a computer, and can only be used for that said computer, however it looks as that one is one meant to be used with a kit for that computer, it still isn't really good for you.

Which windows do you currently have? and are you currently a student?

here's a few notes for the future:

1. don't buy software from walmart

2. seriously don't buy software from walmart

3. don't use Nortan/ Mcafee they are garbage (MSE is a good alternative, or maybe avg maybe...(never used it so not sure).

4. is your system 32bit or 64bit? (basically can the hardware support more than 4gb of ram?

5. you could typically buy a windows upgrade disc but I really don't recommend it, fresh installs are always more stable.

edit: yeah OEM software is meant for companies like HP or small town repair shops that build a system and resell it, or people who build and sell pcs.

this is the software you should have purchased:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116717

(well it's better than the home as it gives an option for network backup, but it doesn't have the features of the very best, but there's only like 2 and nobody uses them...)

also this one has both 32bit and 64bit versions included, and it should have a code for each.
By Jetackuu 2012-05-19 03:35:45
Link | Citer | R

Spence: that pic made me laugh, did that dead *** really say that?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-19 03:39:09
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I get 1 and 2 (though really, if it's a normal disk, there is no big deal which retailer it came from). It was cheap, and oddly enough there are like 0 electronics stores by me. Atm I use a pirated win 7. It worked great for awhile, but I guess I let one wrong line item slip in my updates and it's hounding me, that I might be a victim of software fraud or some jazz (IE not legit).
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-19 03:43:46
Link | Citer | R

So this won't actually work as an OS if i put it in my comp and wipe it?
 Leviathan.Erang
By Leviathan.Erang 2012-05-19 03:44:54
Link | Citer | R

I just realized Teh Zuck tricked me into switching to the new timeline style... I don't think this will work for me.
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2012-05-19 03:52:54
Link | Citer | R

When people say a post is obligatory, it rarely is.
By Jetackuu 2012-05-19 03:55:29
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I get 1 and 2 (though really, if it's a normal disk, there is no big deal which retailer it came from). It was cheap, and oddly enough there are like 0 electronics stores by me. Atm I use a pirated win 7. It worked great for awhile, but I guess I let one wrong line item slip in my updates and it's hounding me, that I might be a victim of software fraud or some jazz (IE not legit).

don't use IE?

So this won't actually work as an OS if i put it in my comp and wipe it?

I may be wrong as I've never actually used one: but you may need the system builder kit as well, which you don't have.

also: you may as well continued to use a pirated one as that version isn't legal for you to use on your personal computer.

Also: technically if you get around to purchasing a full copy of 7, all you should have to do is change the serial number and bam it will be good to go, unless your version is hacked up and not just a good retail copy with a bad number?

wipes are good anyway, unless you have a lot of software like I do currently...

(it's probably the most software I've ever had on a computer, I really should get around to making a full archival...)
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-19 04:13:59
Link | Citer | R

That's f-in wonderful. When I got to the site on the package for information regarding the OPK, it says 404 NOT FOUND. Great, just f-in great... I need a new OS, but 250 bucks isn't something I'm willing to drop on Win 7. That's ridiculously over priced.
By Jetackuu 2012-05-19 04:26:33
Link | Citer | R

That's f-in wonderful. When I got to the site on the package for information regarding the OPK, it says 404 NOT FOUND. Great, just f-in great... I need a new OS, but 250 bucks isn't something I'm willing to drop on Win 7. That's ridiculously over priced.

it's not bad actually I was expecting $399.

especially when you get both 32bit and 64bit.

what windows came on the computer?

(you could always move to linux, but you can't play most games on it).

Did you build your computer or is it store bought?
 Odin.Eikechi
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-05-19 04:29:25
Link | Citer | R

I built this one. Was my first build actually.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Seha
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2012-05-19 04:34:41
Link | Citer | R

I can't find a cursed mask-1(or a crafter for that matter), I think I'll settle for the nq mask...
First Page 2 3 ... 5750 5751 5752 ... 22715 22716 22717