Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5437 5438 5439 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Cerberus.Tikal
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-04-20 20:22:00
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Daus said: »
I sliced my knee open playing Floor is Lava. Hopped from one couch to another and cut a nice 1 1/2 inch slice into my knee from an exposed furniture staple..still have a nice scar. In hindsight the couch probably had an exposed staple due to our constant furniture hopping.

me and my sister also used to play a game called All The Characters...where we'd essentially pretend we were playing or playing with imaginary characters from all the tv shows/movies we could think of.
I called it Mix-up!
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-04-20 20:29:50
Link | Citer | R

TERA...Y U PATCH TOO LONG?
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-04-20 20:34:26
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
I sliced my knee open playing Floor is Lava. Hopped from one couch to another and cut a nice 1 1/2 inch slice into my knee from an exposed furniture staple..still have a nice scar. In hindsight the couch probably had an exposed staple due to our constant furniture hopping.

me and my sister also used to play a game called All The Characters...where we'd essentially pretend we were playing or playing with imaginary characters from all the tv shows/movies we could think of.

We'd play the floor is lava in the gym at school (after school, if the teacher was nice that day >.>) and we'd use the whole place and swing from the ropes and stuff to get around (and use those big matress thingies and those big wooden beam things)

Was pretty awesome >_>

wtf fancy gym. I went to a couple different highschools and all the gyms were crap. Also..I never had rope climbing...or weird wooden beams....

I only had gym class in one of my highschools..so I don't know what they did at the rest..but the majority of my public school physical education was riding little scooters

like this...I googled this image btw..We were a bunch of 14-16yos scooting on our butts..if it was a special day our teacher would pull out 2 gigantic indiana jones-ish type inflatable balls and roll/throw them at us while we would scootch away as fast as we could. I also ran over my fingers every single time.
By Irohuro 2012-04-20 20:34:27
Link | Citer | R

i had a bunk bed and a double door closet so i would always play school >.> that was always my favorite game to play.
By Irohuro 2012-04-20 20:36:39
Link | Citer | R

We'd play the floor is lava in the gym at school (after school, if the teacher was nice that day >.>) and we'd use the whole place and swing from the ropes and stuff to get around (and use those big matress thingies and those big wooden beam things)

imghttp://www.traguiden.se/upload/att_valja_tra/arkitektoriska/19.jpg/img

Was pretty awesome >_>

wtf fancy gym. I went to a couple different highschools and all the gyms were crap. Also..I never had rope climbing...or weird wooden beams....

I only had gym class in one of my highschools..so I don't know what they did at the rest..but the majority of my public school physical education was riding little scooters

like this...I googled this image btw..We were a bunch of 14-16yos scooting on our butts..if it was a special day our teacher would pull out 2 gigantic indiana jones-ish type inflatable balls and roll/throw them at us while we would scootch away as fast as we could. I also ran over my fingers every single time.

OMG we did that in elementary! those were SO fun, we also had those gymnastics mats that were different shapes and sizes and we would build forts and houses and use them as cars
[+]
By volkom 2012-04-20 21:10:13
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Anookulchandra said: »

This fits her dyke like style and personality
thats not very nice D:
 Valefor.Annikahansen
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Annikahansen 2012-04-20 21:28:40
Link | Citer | R

Was pretty awesome >_>

reminds me of my elementary school playing crab soccer. LOL
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-04-20 21:32:02
Link | Citer | R

You guys make me miss my childhood.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2012-04-20 21:40:26
Link | Citer | R

._.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-04-20 21:40:42
Link | Citer | R

^-^
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2012-04-20 22:24:34
Link | Citer | R

We'd play the floor is lava in the gym at school (after school, if the teacher was nice that day >.>) and we'd use the whole place and swing from the ropes and stuff to get around (and use those big mattress thingies and those big wooden beam things)

Was pretty awesome >_>

Kinda late but the beam things are these:

You can pull them down and lock them in place so you can do different training things with them >_> We'd hook a bench onto it (they have little hook things on the ends) and climb up and then jump down onto those mattress things.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-04-20 23:04:42
Link | Citer | R

Rawr!
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-04-20 23:18:03
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Rawr!

Is that so?
By volkom 2012-04-21 00:55:43
Link | Citer | R

i'm liking the soi fon avi's...makes me feel younger and innocent :3
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-04-21 00:58:00
Link | Citer | R

No Yoruichi?! what is this i don't even D:
[+]
By Jetackuu 2012-04-21 01:24:10
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
and like a dyke?
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-04-21 01:26:19
Link | Citer | R

Cheese Ritz bits <3

Haven't had these in foreverrrrrrrrrrr so good
[+]
By volkom 2012-04-21 01:52:15
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
volkom said: »
and like a dyke?
sure lol
 Asura.Dominate
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-04-21 02:14:00
Link | Citer | R

How does a dude feel like a dyke? o_o
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-04-21 02:17:18
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dominate said: »
Very carefully, I would assume?
 Valefor.Slipispsycho
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Slipispsycho 2012-04-21 02:18:33
Link | Citer | R

Liking vagina and plaid at the same time?
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-04-21 02:26:41
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Slipispsycho said: »
Liking vagina and plaid at the same time?

That just makes you Al Borland...
[+]
By volkom 2012-04-21 03:02:29
Link | Citer | R

i have no clue, iono~ too much league o legends =/
By Irohuro 2012-04-21 03:52:48
Link | Citer | R

and i am done with one of my classes until the final!
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-21 04:57:26
Link | Citer | R

A bad haircut.
 Asura.Dominate
By Asura.Dominate 2012-04-21 05:00:53
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
A bad haircut.
>.> Horrible example.
By volkom 2012-04-21 05:10:36
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »
A bad haircut.
>.> Horrible example.
yomi! im bored and irritated D:
 Asura.Dominate
By Asura.Dominate 2012-04-21 05:15:14
Link | Citer | R

I'm sleepy. :o Why are you irritated?
By volkom 2012-04-21 05:25:08
Link | Citer | R

them feeders in league lol
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-21 05:43:44
Link | Citer | R

Finally figured out what else I am going to order to go with my GPU, got a new Anti static wrist strap (i've been needing it lol) and a new DVD burner (mines been acting funky lately so I do need it!)
First Page 2 3 ... 5437 5438 5439 ... 22717 22718 22719