Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5424 5425 5426 ... 22717 22718 22719
 Asura.Dominate
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Dominate 2012-04-19 17:44:20
Link | Citer | R

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Artemicion 2012-04-19 17:52:20
Link | Citer | R

Bleh, time for work.

[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-04-19 17:52:21
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Daus said: »
thx livejournal for introducing me to tsuke yaeba....wtfjapanwtf

if I lived in japan Im sure I'd be less self conscious about my teeth. I have a crooked tooth..thats not exactly my biggest teeth problem (I was born without lateral incisors grrr) I did have braces as a child..but dang, if everybody over there is ruining their teeth then frell well then..
According to one of my professors the pasty white skin and jacked up grills are considered attractive in Japanese culture.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-19 17:55:53
Link | Citer | R

Josiahkf said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
you guys so odd todayz

espcially magnuss
I'm excited, mans! EXCITED!!!!

And... annoyed that I have to write a ten page paper, yet. Dammit.
it's friday in like 6 hrs though, crazy! but why excited mang?

you would've loved my yesterday too, woke up to a lawyer threatening to garnish my wages. So I desperately tried to stfu all day at work and on here so I didn't verbally smack the ***out of anyone lol
Wtf? Damn lawyers. You should have told him that the only garnish he was getting is parsley on his mashed potatoes as you shove them in his face.

As to my excitement, it's because Friday is on the way, but more importantly, what's going to happen on Friday. My girlfriend just moved to Sierra Vista from Texas (SV is about 3.5 hours away from Phoenix), so I'm gonna go visit her this weekend. So, this day needs to hurry up and end, along with this bloody paper I have to write.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-04-19 17:57:23
Link | Citer | R

So I wonder what having a perfect tan looks like socially there, a loser?

Sounds similar to victorian era
There is a trend for that too....
But yeah loser fits I suppose xD

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-19 17:58:33
Link | Citer | R

The Victorian Era's okay, but I'm a bigger fan of the Romantics... Coleridge is my homeboy.
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-04-19 18:00:13
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Urial said: »

if I lived in japan Im sure I'd be less self conscious about my teeth. I have a crooked tooth..thats not exactly my biggest teeth problem (I was born without lateral incisors grrr) I did have braces as a child..but dang, if everybody over there is ruining their teeth then frell well then..
According to one of my professors the pasty white skin and jacked up grills are considered attractive in Japanese culture.

just like me! except Im not asian!

---

also, I was just invited to a bbq and I have to bring a dish...I don't know what to cook! or bring!....

WHAT DO I DO!? HALP FFXICOMMUNITY YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Leviathan.Catnipthief
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Fyyvoaa
By Leviathan.Catnipthief 2012-04-19 18:02:06
Link | Citer | R

---

also, I was just invited to a bbq and I have to bring a dish...I don't know what to cook! or bring!....

mac n cheese, or mashed potatos.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-19 18:03:05
Link | Citer | R

lmao can't believe you the remembered parsley on my potates crap
The what? I think I missed that conversation... I mean, yes. It's all coming together, now...

My girlfriend just moved to Sierra Vista from Texas (SV is about 3.5 hours away from Phoenix), so I'm gonna go visit her this weekend. So, this day needs to hurry up and end, along with this bloody paper I have to write.
!!!

So, this day needs to hurry up and end, along with this bloody paper I have to write.
what's the subject?
The Harlem Renaissance and how certain texts (The Street and Quicksand) correlate with the classic idea of The Quest. The reason I don't wanna do it though is because she denied all of my sources, so I'm scrambling to find some she'd prefer. She can be an aggravating one. But yes, once that rock has been climbed, my weekend is gonna be awesome!
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-04-19 18:03:15
Link | Citer | R

---

Bring a finger food or a dessert.
melt a bunch of different candybars and put it on top of cake/cheesecake...done o.o
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-04-19 18:03:50
Link | Citer | R

Dont know how to make any of those D:...and I dont like mashed potatoes...

potater salad could be decent minus celery...that seems easy for me to butcher though

edit:
omg desert....uhh...yes...I could do this..
 Asura.Dominate
By Asura.Dominate 2012-04-19 18:04:18
Link | Citer | R

:o Love the avatar, Uri!

Yay for Mag!
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-04-19 18:04:42
Link | Citer | R

---

Go to publix and get a side from the deli.

Semi-related Yum pulled pork.
/noms sammich
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-04-19 18:05:40
Link | Citer | R

---

/noms sammich

ahaha...dont have a publix..Ill just grab a bag of chicken tenders..that'll work.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-04-19 18:07:47
Link | Citer | R

---

/noms sammich

ahaha...dont have a publix..Ill just grab a bag of chicken tenders..that'll work.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
No publix o.o
/comfort
I guess they haven't spread as far north as TN.

Asura.Dominate said: »
:o Love the avatar, Uri!

I'm not OP at all I swear!
And I got this skin because EVERYONE gets nurse Akali to fap to.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-19 18:07:47
Link | Citer | R

Or....

S'mores!!!!

Chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows. Cheap, and literally anyone would love you. I mean, lookit.

Begin the salivating...
[+]
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2012-04-19 18:09:09
Link | Citer | R

My girlfriend just moved to Sierra Vista from Texas (SV is about 3.5 hours away from Phoenix), so I'm gonna go visit her this weekend. So, this day needs to hurry up and end, along with this bloody paper I have to write.
!!!

So, this day needs to hurry up and end, along with this bloody paper I have to write.
what's the subject?
The Harlem Renaissance and how certain texts (The Street and Quicksand) correlate with the classic idea of The Quest. The reason I don't wanna do it though is because she denied all of my sources, so I'm scrambling to find some she'd prefer. She can be an aggravating one. But yes, once that rock has been climbed, my weekend is gonna be awesome!

Bow chicka.....
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-19 18:11:09
Link | Citer | R

!!!

what's the subject?

Bow chicka.....
"Excuse me, ma'am. I'm here to fix the pool."

"But I don't have a pool!"
[+]
 Odin.Eikechi
Serveur: Odin
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-04-19 18:37:31
Link | Citer | R

Idk if you're still around Daus, but you could ask them if you can just bring refreshments too if you're not so inclined to cook (got here late, was back reading some :P)
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-19 19:00:51
Link | Citer | R

Ugh, my niece won't stop calling me grandpa.

So I'm writing my paper right? I'm really getting into this thing. I started a sentence, then my phone rings, and my buddy's calling. I haven't talked to him all week, so I had a good like 30 minute conversation with him. Going back to my paper, I see this:

In the original text of Frankenstein

Where the hell was I going with this?
[+]
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-19 19:01:26
Link | Citer | R

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
No publix o.o
/comfort
I guess they haven't spread as far north as TN.
They are, but they are few and far between there.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-19 19:02:24
Link | Citer | R

I see you, Sav!!

/lasso
[+]
 Asura.Dominate
By Asura.Dominate 2012-04-19 19:07:31
Link | Citer | R

SAM/NIN in our mule's VW party. Just asked him why the *** he was SAM/NIN (bluntly like that too, I know, I'm so mean), his response is that it keeps him up longer. Those AoE's don't go through shadows I hear... >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sounds like you were on a roll Mag, not sure how you lost that train! :O
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-19 19:09:10
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dominate said: »
SAM/NIN in our mule's VW party. Just asked him why the *** he was SAM/NIN (bluntly like that too, I know, I'm so mean), his response is that it keeps him up longer. Those AoE's don't go through shadows I hear... >.>;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sounds like you were on a roll Mag, not sure how you lost that train! :O
I dunno either, but it saddens me. I think it had something to do with the quest motif, but what...? Meh. This is why I have to do my entire paper in one sitting. If I let it sit for too long, I my brain train gets derailed.

inb4 silly things like paper outlines...
 Kujata.Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-04-19 19:12:02
Link | Citer | R

I've heard of publix fosho. My area of TN lives off of foodcity.

I think I'll make the cheery pie my family makes for all occasions. Its just like creamcheese, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice with canned cherries. No baking required. Though when I made it last it didn't set.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-19 19:14:56
Link | Citer | R

Also... DOMI!! Whazzup?!
First Page 2 3 ... 5424 5425 5426 ... 22717 22718 22719