Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 5388 5389 5390 ... 22715 22716 22717
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-04-15 07:46:05
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Galbir said: »
Try Ctrl+f5. What browser are you using?
Huh. That worked this time. Didn't work last night. Using Firefox.
Thanks. :x

New page!
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-15 08:00:55
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
uggggggggghhhhhhhhh

i need a bigger pillow >:[

DEM PILLOWS <3
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-15 08:31:57
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Elderberry said: »

Best snack ever!
Whoa, I need to find these!
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-04-15 08:36:25
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Leonkasai said: »

>Sees picture.

> Thinks

> Loads up One Winged Angel.

God dammit Leon! Can not unhear!
[+]
 Kujata.Daus
Serveur: Kujata
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2012-04-15 09:01:24
Link | Citer | R

Your text to link here...

/cough, guys..remember this?
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-04-15 09:31:25
Link | Citer | R

Kujata.Daus said: »
Your text to link here...

/cough, guys..remember this?

The first I've seen that one. I'm amused.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-15 11:15:26
Link | Citer | R

My youngest cousin on my dad's side had her first baby today. It's a girl, they named her Kole. Cute kid.

Except... this means that on my dad's side of the family, I am the only female cousin who has not yet produced a child. D: Please don't let the aunts notice, please don't let the aunts notice, please don't let the aunts notice!

At least there's still one on my mom's side that hasn't yet! She doesn't even have a boyfriend, so I am hopefully safe from being the last cousin to produce for a few years still. xD Why the devil it even matters in my family, I don't even know.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-04-15 11:18:00
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said: »
My youngest cousin on my dad's side had her first baby today. It's a girl, they named her Kole. Cute kid.

Except... this means that on my dad's side of the family, I am the only female cousin who has not yet produced a child. D: Please don't let the aunts notice, please don't let the aunts notice, please don't let the aunts notice!

At least there's still one on my mom's side that hasn't yet! She doesn't even have a boyfriend, so I am hopefully safe from being the last cousin to produce for a few years still. xD Why the devil it even matters in my family, I don't even know.
Slacker.
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-15 11:18:01
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Liela said: »

Threaten to raise the your baby when you decide to have one to be an atheist if they pressure you... I think I remember you saying they are all very religious XD
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-15 11:22:42
Link | Citer | R

Remind them that you're a human being, not a baby making factory. Or do the religious thing Ina's talking about. That's brilliant.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2012-04-15 11:32:30
Link | Citer | R

Or you could just not worry about it. If you find yourself unable to do that, guilt them with something like, "All this stress to have a child is going to give me complications during pregnancy." Stress is never a good thing.

Did I kill the joke?
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-04-15 11:53:36
Link | Citer | R

Turns out, it's Man!
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2012-04-15 11:55:02
Link | Citer | R

Spoilers! Jeez! The Sphinx is gonna be mad...
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-15 11:55:20
Link | Citer | R

On the bright side Liela at least theres already kids in the family to keep them distracted XD... My parents have told me they buy all the disney movies as they are rereleaced from dvd > blue ray specificly so that they can watch them with their grandkids... My having kids will depend largly on the person I end up with (if that ever happens) and my sister mentioned that she doesn't want kids to me a few weeks ago (though shes too young to know for sure I think). So could be some major dissapointment down the line in my family XD
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2012-04-15 11:58:03
Link | Citer | R

By volkom 2012-04-15 12:08:54
Link | Citer | R

I wish i had a bowl of queso and a basket of tortilla chips and maybe a good beer. cuz this song puts me in the mood

Asura.Chuuuuu
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-15 12:23:33
Link | Citer | R

when my little sister had a kid my grandma pestered me and asked when i was having one lol "dont get married just have one like ur sister!" now that my older sister is preggo too i dread seeing my grandma lol
[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-04-15 12:26:03
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
when my little sister had a kid my grandma pestered me and asked when i was having one lol "dont get married just have one like ur sister!" now that my older sister is preggo too i dread seeing my grandma lol

That's a terrible thing to say to someone.. your grandma would love my sister then..
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-15 12:28:13
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »

That's a terrible thing to say to someone.. your grandma would love my sister then..
lol i dunno if she thinks shes being funny but thats my grandma :x also likes to make comments that im fat lol
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2012-04-15 12:28:48
Link | Citer | R

Your family's mean. D:
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-15 12:29:27
Link | Citer | R

Your grandma and my grandpa seem like they would make a good match.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-15 12:31:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Your grandma and my grandpa seem like they would make a good match.
she also likes to wear sparkly dresses and going clubbing lol
Ramuh.Laffter said: »
Your family's mean. D:
my grandma is lol never had a close relationship with her ever :x she just says and does what ever she wants and expects all the attention at family gatherings lol then she wonders why no one talks to her
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-15 12:31:37
Link | Citer | R

You guys should have seen the uproar when my brother and his wife first announced that they didn't want children. There are only two males in this family generation that carry the last name of the family, and my brother is one of them. So when the old fogies found out that my brother and his wife weren't going to have kids and pass down the family name, much hilarity ensued.

Then after a few years my brother and his lady changed their minds and had a kid, but they had a daughter. xD Still no male to carry on the family name. Serves the family oldies right that they had a girl!
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-04-15 12:32:13
Link | Citer | R

Poor Chuu! :-( crabby grannies are the worst!
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-15 12:34:14
Link | Citer | R

i wish i had a close relationship with any of my grandparents lol the ones that would tell you stories, make u cookies and give u money D: all of them died except for her :( lol
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2012-04-15 12:36:33
Link | Citer | R

Sounds like my cousens grandpa, he will snap his fingers and say "wine" and expect someone to get it for him.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-15 12:42:12
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-15 13:12:31
Link | Citer | R

Mexican mentality, spawn as many homies as possible to defend the block >_>
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-04-15 13:14:36
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »

come here to be racist again? :| mexicans dont always have tons of kids. none of my family have more than 3. either way they can have as many kids as they want >o
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2012-04-15 13:29:23
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Sagittario said: »

come here to be racist again? :| mexicans dont always have tons of kids. none of my family have more than 3. either way they can have as many kids as they want >o

I was kidding, relax geez. What do you mean racist again? That's not even racist...
First Page 2 3 ... 5388 5389 5390 ... 22715 22716 22717