Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 4262 4263 4264 ... 22711 22712 22713
 Pandemonium.Anookulchandra
Serveur: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
By Pandemonium.Anookulchandra 2012-01-20 02:04:53
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
Iro! I don't care how bad it is, I still love that song. Even if only for the lulz. :3

I dunno, I just read "nookie is mad". Y U MAD?

I already said.... sexual frustrations.. hey Hevanz... wanna make a quick 100?

*edited*
By slipispsycho 2012-01-20 02:09:52
Link | Citer | R

If you don't nostalgia from that, don't talk to me.
[+]
By slipispsycho 2012-01-20 02:12:26
Link | Citer | R

Had to add that one seperate because forums are being weird (is the limit now 4 videos?)
By slipispsycho 2012-01-20 02:17:47
Link | Citer | R

Hah, just saw Nevermind in your list Art.. Nevermind was my favorite album, but my favorite song of all time was..

Just always a very emotional song for me. Doesn't nessecarily apply to any part of my life, but.. The sound and his voice.. Just get me.
[+]
By Artemicion 2012-01-20 02:20:26
Link | Citer | R

I miss the authentic, powerful, raw, emotion and grit in music from the 90s. Music simply can no longer emulate it because it's become automated and appealed for the interests of those that have little understanding nor respect for what music is all about. But alas, I ramble. I in no way shape or form intended to undermine or condescend those that enjoy the current generation of music; but I cannot help but fail to find any particular meaning or purpose therein.

To each their own~
/nostalgia glasses

Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-20 02:23:15
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By slipispsycho 2012-01-20 02:31:03
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
I miss the authentic, powerful, raw, emotion and grit in music from the 90s. Music simply can no longer emulate it because it's become automated and appealed for the interests of those that have little understanding nor respect for what music is all about. But alas, I ramble. I in no way shape or form intended to undermine or condescend those that enjoy the current generation of music; but I cannot help but fail to find any particular meaning or purpose therein.

To each their own~
/nostalgia glasses

I do enjoy it, but not in the same way.. It's just like my current interest in dubstep.. I don't like a lot of it.. I go through hundreds of songs before I find one I like.. I miss the days when I could just throw a CD in and listen to the whole thing without skipping. I can warm up to a band/musician and like a lot of their music, but there are certain things I just don't like.. That never really was a problem for me in the 90's..

Kinda hard to describe but I can equate it to something.. It's like people in RPG's, who don't set out to specialize in any particular class.. Everything's spread out so they can support (appeal) to everything.. They can do a good amount of things decently, and a few things well, but the rest are just horrible..
By slipispsycho 2012-01-20 02:41:14
Link | Citer | R

Oh, you want chick-y 90's music..

Hey where's Zah? She's missing the nostalgia night.

Also

Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-01-20 02:42:10
Link | Citer | R

These two songs just played in order on my Pandora station. I nostalgia'd hard.

(If you listen, play the top one first. It's sort of an intro to the 2nd)
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-20 02:44:28
Link | Citer | R

this is a legit question on my chapter 1 review for OS concepts

7) You are called into a small business in which 25 people are using one windows vista computer to share files. The business has called you in to diagnose why file sharing is often slow or seems to grind to a halt. What is your assessment?

my answer: you're all idiots

the answer i had to choose: windows vista is only meant for up to 10 simultaneous users and they should upgrade to a server system

another answer for the question: the company should upgrade to windows 7
By slipispsycho 2012-01-20 02:47:10
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said: »

7) You are called into a small business in which 25 people are using one windows vista computer to share files. The business has called you in to diagnose why file sharing is often slow or seems to grind to a halt. What is your assessment?

the answer i had to choose: windows vista is only meant for up to 10 simultaneous users and they should upgrade to a server system

Answers minus the bolded seem legit.

Bolded seems like an advertisement.
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2012-01-20 02:49:23
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said: »

When I took OS concepts the books we had only went up to Windows XP. :P Anyway, for the most part that class is a common sense, "no ***, really?" kind of class if you have any prior IT knowledge. At least mine was.

I think I still have my OS concepts book and the first five or so chapters discuss how to turn on the computer, log on, make a folder/text file, that sort of thing. Think by the 8th chapter you're into actual workings of XP, etc. lol
By slipispsycho 2012-01-20 02:50:54
Link | Citer | R

Also I would like to say damnit.. Wife asked me when I was coming to bed, I said soon, which I meant.. I only intended to finish watching this documentary which ended at like 11:30.. It's now nearly 3 in the morning..

She even asked if this was it, and it wasn't at the time, I was elaborating on what someone said in an unrelated thread, but this ended up being it..

I hate you internet!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-01-20 02:57:27
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Mabrook said: »
I put eye drops (steroid drops) and the taste ends up in my mouth...
Reminds me of those people shooting milk out of their eyes and stuff <.< >.>
By slipispsycho 2012-01-20 02:58:19
Link | Citer | R

Seeping through the tear duct? Nose is connected to the throat and I can force milk out from my in my nose into my tear duct. I can only assume it's not a one way passage.
Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Reminds me of those people shooting milk out of their eyes and stuff <.< >.>

Lol.

EDIT: Actually anyone can do it.. All you have to do is slurp up a good bit through your nose, not quite going into the lungs, but you want to kinda inhale it.. then close your nostrils and try to breathe out of your nose as hard as you can.. You can feel it with air too... Just close your nostrils and breathe as hard as possible out through your nose.. You'll feel air shooting out.. Your ears will also pop, but just swallow and they'll go back to normal... In a little bit.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-20 03:02:22
Link | Citer | R

well xp, lolvista, and 7 arent meant to be used as a multiuser system, thats what the server OSs are for, theyre more robust to handle multiple people
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-01-20 03:08:53
Link | Citer | R

Psycho Slip said: »
EDIT: Actually anyone can do it.. All you have to do is slurp up a good bit through your nose, not quite going into the lungs, but you want to kinda inhale it.. then close your nostrils and try to breathe out of your nose as hard as you can.. You can feel it with air too... Just close your nostrils and breathe as hard as possible out through your nose.. You'll feel air shooting out.. Your ears will also pop, but just swallow and they'll go back to normal... In a little bit.
If you're playing a trick on me. It's working :|
By slipispsycho 2012-01-20 03:13:30
Link | Citer | R

No I'm serious.. I've always had this thing where I have to emulate the 'weird talents' people have.. Someone showed me that and I did it.. Someone also showed me how they could stick their entire pinky into their nose (literally knuckle deep) and I did that too.. Hurts like hell, but I can do it. I mean medically it's not really that strange, a stomach pump is generally through the nose, and the tube they feed in is about the size of the average pinky.. There's room in there, it just hurts like hell..
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-01-20 03:22:38
Link | Citer | R

I dont like the idea of inserting anything.

That only time I got a catheter due to being passed out from ketoacidosis...never again >:
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2012-01-20 03:24:53
Link | Citer | R

.....lol what the *** is going on here?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-01-20 03:26:59
Link | Citer | R

Chicago?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-01-20 03:31:58
Link | Citer | R

First time trying something weird? Deep fry it.

I say >.> <.<
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2012-01-20 03:32:12
Link | Citer | R

. . .
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-20 03:33:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
First time trying something weird? Deep fry it.

I say >.> <.<

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-01-20 03:37:05
Link | Citer | R

We already know everything pickled is to be feared.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2012-01-20 03:37:33
Link | Citer | R

Apparently my cousin got hit by a car while walking to class today. Driver didn't stop, my cousin just got up and kept walking to class. I don't know what to say, lol. (I guess his knee messed up a bit, but he's fine overall...)
First Page 2 3 ... 4262 4263 4264 ... 22711 22712 22713