Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 4250 4251 4252 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-01-19 13:14:37
Link | Citer | R

BBS was very nice.
By Artemicion 2012-01-19 13:18:02
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
Ramuh.Rowland said: »
Random Thought: They need to hurry up and make a Kingdom Hearts for a nextgen system.

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaha

KH3 will never be released. Ever. We're confined to shitty mobile/portables forever.

My worry is that they've already made so many filler games of relative irrelevance to the primary story at hand from the first and second one that even with a release of a third, it won't retain the importance it was supposed to many many years ago.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Serveur: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-01-19 13:18:06
Link | Citer | R

not excited for trig today. nope
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-01-19 13:19:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
I'll go to your trig class today if you go to my calc class tomorrow. :x
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2012-01-19 13:19:56
Link | Citer | R

Yay Trig!
By Artemicion 2012-01-19 13:20:34
Link | Citer | R

/pets :(
Fuzzy math!
 Cerberus.Irohuro
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-19 13:20:42
Link | Citer | R

i'll go to trig if you go to my intro to computers class. you dont even have to get up, its online.
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-01-19 13:20:43
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
gross lol i need to take calc too at some point :| everyone tells me to should take precalc though -_- trig is easy lol im just taking it so i dont die in physics lol
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-01-19 13:21:29
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irohuro said: »
i'll go to trig if you go to my intro to computers class. you dont even have to get up, its online.
there are tons of online classes at my school but im worried i wouldnt do my work if i dont have to physically go to class lol
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-01-19 13:22:34
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said: »
I'll consider making myself a character. But I think i'd be more satisfied having myself in the background than in the action of it.
But as long as you give me cute moogle sounds I will be happy.
If you can find a clean rip of those or the FF9 sounds, we could use them for when you pop up to show the signs. :3

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
PMed some details Leon, I'll think of more specifics. But that could get the ball rolling. :3
Methinks dem buttons are gonna be a bit small to fit on the sprite. :x
Will make sure to show them in the selection portrait though. And maybe we could have portraits that show up when you start your ultimate attack or something like in the Super Robot Wars games. Could work the buttons in then too. :3

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
Leon;

Everything you'll need about Allen Walker in his Crown Clown form. This is what I would like to request.

If you haven't seen the anime (D.Gray-Man) then that fight in the links may be a bit of spoilers.
Yeah, recently started watching that, so just a bit spoilery. :p
If you could think of a way to make him slightly less him, and more original, that'd be great... Just to avoid the chance of copyright stuff like when some MUGEN projects got a C&D from someone. :x

Asura.Ina said: »
Shiva.Leonkasai said: »

Do you have one character worked out that we could use as a base and respec to our own perhaps? Might clean things up a little more then us just writeing out our own discriptions.
Given that the characters are ranging from humes, to elvaan, to moogles, to tarus, to unicorns... No, I do not have a single blank character that would work. :x
This is the general size though, so details appropriate to it for moves and animations would be appreciated. Smaller details are also welcome, but will only be visible in the selection/special portraits. ^^;
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-01-19 13:22:36
Link | Citer | R

I prefer online classes then physical classrooms.. mainly because the closest university is a minimum of a 45 min drive away.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-19 13:23:00
Link | Citer | R

i just realized that my OS book comes with a CD to install fedora 13 o.o
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-01-19 13:23:59
Link | Citer | R

gross lol i need to take calc too at some point :| everyone tells me to should take precalc though -_- trig is easy lol im just taking it so i dont die in physics lol
Trig was surprisingly easy. Just a lot of memorization. Did that last term and just started Calc I. I'm really hoping I don't end up hating it. :x
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-01-19 13:25:33
Link | Citer | R

/pets :(
Fuzzy math!
why is my math fuzzy? is it full of mold? D:
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-01-19 13:26:03
Link | Citer | R

*** hated trig
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-01-19 13:26:27
Link | Citer | R

Trig was surprisingly easy. Just a lot of memorization. Did that last term and just started Calc I. I'm really hoping I don't end up hating it. :x
tell me how u like calc :P i have to take like 3 calc classes for my major xD
By Artemicion 2012-01-19 13:26:40
Link | Citer | R

@Leon
I can give you clear rips from 11 which are relatively similar to those used in FF9 and Crystal Chronicles.
Let me know in a timely manner on when you would need these, cause for the time being I am rather lazy and hold no particular motivation in rounding those up and converting them to a more supportive format.
 Cerberus.Irohuro
By Cerberus.Irohuro 2012-01-19 13:26:53
Link | Citer | R

im gonna have to take more math eventually, going into what i want to do =(
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-01-19 13:28:56
Link | Citer | R

i realized i have a blood donation appointment the same day my sister is being induced :| hmmm to still donate or not xD
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-01-19 13:28:59
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Yeah, recently started watching that, so just a bit spoilery. :p
If you could think of a way to make him slightly less him, and more original, that'd be great... Just to avoid the chance of copyright stuff like when some MUGEN projects got a C&D from someone. :x

Aaaaaaaah I don't want to spoil it for you. his normal form is fine. I'll ponder a way to make it more original when my brain starts working again.
 Shiva.Leonkasai
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Shiva.Leonkasai 2012-01-19 13:29:59
Link | Citer | R

@Leon
I can give you clear rips from 11 which are relatively similar to those used in FF9 and Crystal Chronicles.
Let me know in a timely manner on when you would need these, cause for the time being I am rather lazy and hold no particular motivation in rounding those up and converting them to a more supportive format.
As soon as we get someone to code and they have the menus sorted, I'll be sure to bug you for them. :3
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2012-01-19 13:31:37
Link | Citer | R

Something something coding?
By Artemicion 2012-01-19 13:31:41
Link | Citer | R

i realized i have a blood donation appointment the same day my sister is being induced :| hmmm to still donate or not xD

You reminded me that I haven't donated blood in over a year.
Probably because they have my old phone number which is no longer valid. It's simply a pain in the butt to go somewhere on a day of that is 20 minutes driving distance without a car. Also bussing it is rather expensive now. I remember an all day pass being like $2, now it's 5 o.o
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2012-01-19 13:32:49
Link | Citer | R

Probably because they have my old phone number which is no longer valid. It's simply a pain in the butt to go somewhere on a day of that is 20 minutes driving distance without a car. Also bussing it is rather expensive now. I remember an all day pass being like $2, now it's 5 o.o
oh well they call my house phone pretty much everyday asking for blood lol i made this appointment last year :| and i can just drive to it :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2012-01-19 13:33:25
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha said: »
PMed some details Leon, I'll think of more specifics. But that could get the ball rolling. :3
Methinks dem buttons are gonna be a bit small to fit on the sprite. :x
Will make sure to show them in the selection portrait though. And maybe we could have portraits that show up when you start your ultimate attack or something like in the Super Robot Wars games. Could work the buttons in then too. :3
Sounds fine to me.
By Artemicion 2012-01-19 13:34:11
Link | Citer | R

oh well they call my house phone pretty much everyday asking for blood lol i made this appointment last year :| and i can just drive to it :P

Maybe those crazy conspiracy theorists are right. They secretly are an underground cult of vampires seeking our blood to eventually overthrow our civilization and rule as our overlords :o
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2012-01-19 13:34:49
Link | Citer | R

technically I'm not allowed to give blood since when I was 16 I contracted lymes while hiking in colorado.. was pretty sick for a couple years but was able to overcome it. Duno if it's dormant or gone for good, but don't want to risk it.
 Odin.Liela
Serveur: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2012-01-19 13:42:16
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
technically I'm not allowed to give blood since when I was 16 I contracted lymes while hiking in colorado.. was pretty sick for a couple years but was able to overcome it. Duno if it's dormant or gone for good, but don't want to risk it.

/comfort. I can't give blood either. :-( I'm glad you recovered from lymes, I hope it's gone permanently!
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2012-01-19 13:46:43
Link | Citer | R

stuff

Would it weird you out much if I waved at you when I saw you in town? I have refrained so far from /poke or /wave ing at you several times now because I'm not sure on the decorum for such things...

I don't want you to feel like I am following you around or anything or that you are being stalked because that would be weird...

It's not like I'm rooting through your trash or anything, I mean I am, but you don't know about it so it's not the same thing. I'm not saving it, well not all of it...

unapologetically stolen from..
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2012-01-19 14:11:11
Link | Citer | R

Totally forgot you were on Shiva as well, Nik. XP

tell me how u like calc :P i have to take like 3 calc classes for my major xD
Will do. I'm planning on taking all 4 calc classes here just to get em over with.
First Page 2 3 ... 4250 4251 4252 ... 22710 22711 22712