Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22715 22716
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-10-02 10:16:35
Link | Citer | R

Politicians: Perfect time to give money to the middle east.
 Asura.Iamaman
Serveur: Asura
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-10-02 10:17:09
Link | Citer | R

Here is an example. This far north of us but there are numerous areas that look like this or similar.

This is before

This is after in the same spot
[+]
 Fenrir.Niflheim
VIP
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tesahade
By Fenrir.Niflheim 2024-10-02 10:29:04
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Politicians: Perfect time to give money to the middle east.
We have CNN on one of the TVs near the lunch room and it is just constantly spewing stuff about the conflict, I have not seen anything about the hurricane on it. I have to believe they cover the hurricane, just not as much as they due the conflict.

Also related note there was a back and forth war for a few months where someone would set the TV to FOX and then someone would set it to CNN, guess the CNN person one haven't seen it set to FOX in a while.

Asura.Iamaman said: »
This is after
That is wild, seems like it will be a long while until the area returns to anything resembling normal.
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-10-02 10:30:41
Link | Citer | R

I have a lot more photos but time is limited, I'll post them all when I get back. It's absolutely insane and some areas in TN, VA, SC, and smaller parts of NC are in a bad state. It is unbelievable.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-10-02 13:02:16
Link | Citer | R

Man, it's wild that a hurricane can come that far inland and still wreak that much havoc.

Wishing you and everyone in those areas the best.

Its predicted path was supposed to come my way, and I'm very thankful that it didn't.

The hotel I work at had a ton of folks come shelter in, thinking the hotel would be safer/have a generator etc (it doesn't). I think the only family I agreed with on the concept was the ones who were worried about being crushed by the trees surrounding their house.
First Page 2 3 ... 22715 22716