Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22711 22712
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-09-22 10:52:54
Link | Citer | R

On another note, I got so bored with XIV I gave modding a try for the first time.

Tiddy mod is excellent. I like tiddies.

I really hope they don't screw up the upcoming FFXI crossover 24 man in November. If they do, I'ma unsub at the speed of sound. And get back in the Sortie mines.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-09-22 11:12:23
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
they don't screw up the upcoming FFXI crossover 24 man in November

You know it's going to be a cluterf**k of truly Final Fantasy sized proportions.

Great music though.
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-09-22 12:11:44
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-09-22 13:05:27
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Thorny said: »
High speed rail between megaregions would be cost-prohibitive. When you try to compare the US to other countries with extensive passenger rail, consider the distance covered by those systems.
One word: China.

Quote:
The entire Shinkansen network in Japan is 1834 miles. If you could do a reasonably straight rail line from the north end of ME to the south end of FL, you've already exceeded that. Add another line from FL to TX and you've doubled it. Link in CA, add some lines across the midwest.. it becomes an astronomically large project and you've still left most of the country[by area not population] hundreds of miles from a track.
We have high speed rail NY to DC and Seattle to San Fransisco. Problem is its rail. Engines can do 117 MPH (20 years ago, might be better now) and the Talgo cars can take 220. The track is limited to 79 and not nearly all the run is near that speed limit.

Quote:
Local rail is decent enough in NY and CA. It's unpleasant to ride compared to the Japanese local rail, but that's mostly because Americans are rude, selfish and disgusting people compared to Japanese.
Local rail in the NY region is fairly disgusting without people.

Afania said: »
I suspect the way IQ test is designed only test specific kind of intelligence, such as the ability to identify logic between images.
The only thing IQ tests measure is how well you take IQ tests. It is literally the only thing they can measure.

Full disclosure: I take took IQ tests REALLY well.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-09-22 13:15:07
Link | Citer | R

Dodik said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
they don't screw up the upcoming FFXI crossover 24 man in November
You know it's going to be a cluterf**k of truly Final Fantasy sized proportions.

Great music though.
I have hopes both for the raids and the Sanctuary of Zi'tah theme.

At least I should understand the plot elements behind the raids unlike the Nier raids.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22711 22712