Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22615 22616 22617 ... 22638 22639 22640
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-06-06 14:25:51
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
So much hate. Just curious, are there legitimately one thing in life that you don't hate though?
I don't believe he can post about stuff he actually likes with P&R effectivly gone.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-06-06 14:27:13
Link | Citer | R

Paged!!!!

[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-06-06 14:27:14
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
I rest my case.

Random -

I drank 2 C4s today...

Why am I playing VR chat at 4am...

I hate full body tracking...

No wait... I hate my Full body...
[+]
By Viciouss 2024-06-06 14:29:53
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
So much hate. Just curious, are there legitimately one thing in life that you don't hate though?
I don't believe he can post about stuff he actually likes with P&R effectivly gone.

You're being very generous today Chanti.
By RadialArcana 2024-06-06 14:34:11
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

You're being very generous today Chanti.
[+]
 Asura.Toeknee
Serveur: Asura
user: Darksyn
By Asura.Toeknee 2024-06-06 14:35:31
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

Random -

I drank 2 C4s today...

I hate full body tracking...

No wait... I hate my Full body...

2?! I drink 1 and my palms start sweating and itching, that stuff is bananas lol
By RadialArcana 2024-06-06 14:41:22
Link | Citer | R

Energy drinks are devil pish, if you drink them a lot your body becomes accustomed to the high levels of caffeine and if then you stop drinking them you feel like garbage and tired all the time. It takes weeks to get back to normal.

I was addicted to that crap for years.
By Afania 2024-06-06 14:51:55
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
Adobe updated their ToS, now they have given themselves full access to any image you create in photoshop. They can scan manually or via automation, and if they don't like what you make them will ban your account.

Also they have given themselves access to and permission to use anything you create in photoshop for their own use, to improve their services (aka: build their AI image database)

Lol, imagine artists paying monthly sub fee to adobe, while feeding their work to Adobe's AI data pool so more employers can use better AI in the future to replace even more artists.....

Paying Adobe money only to lose jobs, that's some sci-fi dystopian story.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2024-06-06 14:58:48
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »

Are you fishing for the reply I gave Afania earlier? Not happening.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-06 15:40:00
Link | Citer | R

The problem is big corpo's artists started on photoshop when it was a single payment for a license. It eventually moved to SaaS modeling and instead of saying "*** you Adobe" and their artists moving to other software, they just bit the bullet since its what their artists were used to using.

I asked one of our partner companies what their plan in regards to Broadcom buying VMWare is, and they pretty much said "were too neck deep in VMWare, we have to eat the changes until we can find something were comfortable changing to".

The problem with this license usage adjustment is that a lot of big corpos have NDA agreements with clients. This whole "we can see your stuff and analyze and do whatever we want with it" violates those NDA's. Now these big corpos are either risking their clients realizing they're violating the NDA, or bite the bullet and find new software to work with.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-06-06 15:40:54
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
user: maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-06 15:47:24
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
"we can see your stuff and analyze and do whatever we want with it"

I'm not a fan of this update either but um...that's not what they said...

Quote:
We may access, view, or listen to your content... but only in limited ways... A) respond to Feedback or support requests B) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, legal, or technical issues and C)enforce the Terms as further set forth in Section 4.1

Quote:
4.1 ...to screen for certain types of illegal content (for example, child sexual abuse material) or other abusive content or behavior (for example, patterns of activity that indicate spam or phishing, or keywords that indicate adult content has been posted outside of the adult wall)

So um...doesn't look like they can do whatever they want with it to me. Is there another section of the TOS that I'm missing here that says they can sell prints of your artwork or disclose your NDAs?
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-06-06 16:00:08
Link | Citer | R

I have gamepass for the kido - But man this is nice - Might try these after I'm done with Strangers of Paradise.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-06 16:06:49
Link | Citer | R

Can you not *** read???

https://www.adobe.com/legal/terms.html
2.2 Our Access to Your Content. We may access, view, or listen to your Content (defined in section 4.1 (Content) below) through both automated and manual methods, but only in limited ways, and only as permitted by law. For example, in order to provide the Services and Software, we may need to access, view, or listen to your Content to (A) respond to Feedback or support requests; (B) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, legal, or technical issues; and (C) enforce the Terms, as further set forth in Section 4.1 below. Our automated systems may analyze your Content and Creative Cloud Customer Fonts (defined in section 3.10 (Creative Cloud Customer Fonts) below) using techniques such as machine learning in order to improve our Services and Software and the user experience. Information on how Adobe uses machine learning can be found here: http://www.adobe.com/go/machine_learning.

But even worse:
4.2 Licenses to Your Content. Solely for the purposes of operating or improving the Services and Software, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free sublicensable, license, to use, reproduce, publicly display, distribute, modify, create derivative works based on, publicly perform, and translate the Content. For example, we may sublicense our right to the Content to our service providers or to other users to allow the Services and Software to operate as intended, such as enabling you to share photos with others. Separately, section 4.6 (Feedback) below covers any Feedback that you provide to us.

A NDA means whatever someone is working on is to be seen between the client whos paying for the work to be done and the party completing the project ONLY

Furthermore, even if you opt-out, Adobe has a little footnote stating they dont give a *** that you've opted out and may still use your ***for "machine learning":

Yes, thats what "this setting does not apply in certain limited circumstances" means.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-06-06 16:13:18
Link | Citer | R

Hate is an emotion. RadialArcana just spiting facts.
Spiting facts is hating them!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-06-06 16:13:51
Link | Citer | R

Strangers of Paradise.
That was a fun game. How do you find it so far?
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-06 16:15:45
Link | Citer | R

we can see your stuff and analyze and do whatever we want with it

Solely for the purposes of operating or improving the Services and Software

do whatever we want with it
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-06-06 16:16:56
Link | Citer | R

Nick East New York cozy home life edition starts now that he's felled The Tree.

But apparently was a thing all along.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-06 16:18:06
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Maletaru said: »

Did you miss the part where I explained what a *** NDA, short for Non-Disclosure Agreement, is?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-06 16:21:45
Link | Citer | R

Did you miss the part where I explained what a *** NDA, short for Non-Disclosure Agreement, is?

I look forward to the hilarious lawsuit that will come when a company sues another company for using Adobe, thus "disclosing" their sensitive information to an algorithm. I'm sure there will be an onslaught of lawsuits incoming any day now.
 Carbuncle.Maletaru
By Carbuncle.Maletaru 2024-06-06 16:25:59
Link | Citer | R

Yes, thats what "this setting does not apply in certain limited circumstances" means.

Actually..

This is what it means.
By Wordspoken 2024-06-06 16:29:57
Link | Citer | R

Why are ya'll turning RT into P&R thread? can you guys...not?
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-06-06 16:33:20
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
That was a fun game. How do you find it so far?

I'm ok with giving that game a 7.5 - The only beef is how many items you get that end up becoming worthless the minute you go to the next stage.

I just press optimize and call it a day but I can tell the endgame would require farming. I'm just gonna beat it, enjoy the ending, and play something else.

Asura.Vyre said: »
Nick East New York cozy home life edition starts now that he's felled The Tree

Naw, getting turned into a snack by Bumba and watching my MNK delevel every time on KI1 to then make my group take me to flan is my new endgame.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-06 16:54:35
Link | Citer | R

The only beef is how many items you get that end up becoming worthless the minute you go to the next stage.
This will go away once you hit the DLC stuff. Iirc, the main scenario you'll gain like 20 ilvl every mission. Once you hit 300 becomes less powercreep and you have to actually look at the augments of your gear. I think first DLC (Nyzul Isle esque zone) takes you to 400, Bahamut's trials to 500, and the last DLC will cap you at 600, and those ilvl go up rather slowly.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-06-06 16:55:45
Link | Citer | R

The only beef is how many items you get that end up becoming worthless the minute you go to the next stage.
Yeah. It's the same (and perhaps the worst) problem Nioh has.

I just press optimize and call it a day but I can tell the endgame would require farming. I'm just gonna beat it, enjoy the ending, and play something else.
That's exactly what I did.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-06-06 17:54:51
Link | Citer | R

I drank 2 C4s today...

I too enjoy a fine energy drink once in awhile! I had 3 white cans last night.

Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-06-06 18:47:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Negan said: »
Mans gonna croak to Birb Flu
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ozment
user: ozment
By Ragnarok.Ozment 2024-06-06 21:35:04
Link | Citer | R

Paged!!!!

:D
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2024-06-06 21:41:52
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Negan said: »
I drank 2 C4s today...

I too enjoy a fine energy drink once in awhile! I had 3 white cans last night.

Could you hear colors?
[+]
By Draylo 2024-06-06 22:32:28
Link | Citer | R

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22615 22616 22617 ... 22638 22639 22640