Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22511 22512 22513 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-12-16 21:18:42
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Went to the Brazilian steakhouse. Prolly loaded up on at least 3 lb of meat. Bery gud
One just opened this month in my town, excited to try it for a special occasion hopefully soon and never had brazilian.
 Asura.Rekcuf
Serveur: Asura
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-17 01:45:12
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Pantafernando 2023-12-17 01:52:30
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Went to the Brazilian steakhouse. Prolly loaded up on at least 3 lb of meat. Bery gud
One just opened this month in my town, excited to try it for a special occasion hopefully soon and never had brazilian.

Steakhouses are just characteristic of a particular region here, the sourthen people.

And thats most likelu because those people received a lot of influence from Argntina.

So, I personally am more excited to try the Argentina's ancho than a brazilian one.

Where I live, steaks are by no means typical here. The more characteristic food here is the bean, with lots of pork's meat, what we call feijoada.
By Pantafernando 2023-12-17 01:56:28
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, unless the steakhouse owner is a so called "gaucho", that means a citizen from the southern state I mentioned, I would say that steakhouse is pulling a fast one on you.

Because it would be like saying brazilian's yakisoba. I mean, sure we cook some yakisoba in many places here, but its not the original one.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-17 05:40:34
Link | Citer | R

Woah. One Piece is getting a Remake, even though it's still going.

They're gonna reanimate it from the beginning.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-12-17 13:06:58
Link | Citer | R

What if…

In a near future, all jobs are already replaced by AI.

All mamual labot is done by robots.

What use would be the humanity? They would riot, trying to destroy machine and technology.

Then, to prevent that, highly addictive hallucinogenic drugs are massively distributed to population, that keep them living in a dream for any time they like before 2000. Being drugged 24/7.

Oh, wait. Maybe thats already happening right now?
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-12-17 14:06:42
Link | Citer | R

Substitute consumer goods for hallucinogenic drugs and you are dead right.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-12-17 15:56:30
Link | Citer | R

Over $1000 spend on many technical books I wish I can read them at some point of my life. Preferably soon as they would help me a lot in my work.

Even though I probably have a dozen of unread books I bought last 2 years. Still buying more to add to the pile.

Good thing is that the last book I managed to finish in a week. around 400 pages that I could read while riding a stationary bike at gym.

Obviously it was a scanning read but age tuned down my expectations on how much I can absorb from a book.

Real knowledge only will come when I start doing stuffs, so scan read is good enough.
By Pantafernando 2023-12-17 16:32:36
Link | Citer | R

Dang….

I was a victim of phishing…

They got me real good now
By Draylo 2023-12-17 18:26:35
Link | Citer | R

Ya I have pre order it for my FF9 section I am making a display for. Now that I had more room the bring arts are all sold out, its incredible how weird this hobby can be. Something that sold for 150 going for 800+ now, I think because of lack of supply during covid they didn't make as many. Someday I'll get another Freya, but these figures are neat, very shiny.

[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-12-17 19:16:16
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
but these figures are neat, very shiny.

Oh cool!
By Pantafernando 2023-12-18 00:59:32
Link | Citer | R

Metalalbumenmon sounds like a terrific opponent.
[+]
 Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-18 08:05:25
Link | Citer | R

I AM BORED OF LIFE :T.:T:
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-12-18 09:16:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Rekcuf said: »
Any alternative is not worth contemplating.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-18 11:26:35
Link | Citer | R

Is it just me, or anyone elses windows(10) search bar break literally every *** week. Really obnoxious.
By Rips 2023-12-18 11:54:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »

This is great. Is it like Dragon Ball Kai where they retold the story of Dragon Ball Z without the fillers? Where planet Namek was going to explode in 5 minutes over 30+ episodes but they cut that down?

If so, I'm game. I missed the train for One Piece and wasn't hopping on at 1000+ episodes (even with following a guide to skip fillers.)
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-18 11:55:31
Link | Citer | R

Rips said: »

This is great. Is it like Dragon Ball Kai where they retold the story of Dragon Ball Z without the fillers? Where planet Namek was going to explode in 5 minutes over 30+ episodes but they cut that down?

If so, I'm game. I missed the train for One Piece and wasn't hopping on at 1000+ episodes (even with following a guide to skip fillers.)

Exactly that, and me too. I want to watch it... but not 1100 episodes.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-12-18 12:05:14
Link | Citer | R

I honestly think that's a smart thing for them to do. It's almost impossible to imagine hopping onto a series like that from the start. I'm in the same boat: there's no way I'd try to catch up from scratch. Like, it's fine if you've been keeping up with it, but damn.

I feel the same about FFXI's Blue Mage. It's my favourite job, and I don't regret stopping every couple of levels to collect spells in advance of my level all the way to 99. Now I have (almost) every spell and it feels amazing. But the thought of starting a new character and looking at the spell list of around 200 is mind-blowing.

Which would be faster to get through, I wonder. The 1100 episodes of One Piece or the 200 spells for FFXI's Blue Mage...
By Jetackuu 2023-12-18 12:20:09
Link | Citer | R

eww, gross.

One Piece.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-12-18 12:30:06
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Any alternative is not worth contemplating.
you say that. but how many times have you spent a year just going into the wilderness and jumping back in the food chain really

Society and civilization is overrated, they say.
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-12-18 14:03:02
Link | Citer | R

Rips said: »

It should be better than that. Dragon Ball Kai was just a recut of the original anime with some minor touch-ups to some scenes. The One Piece is gonna be more like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood; a new take on the series by a different studio, without the restrictions of the original.
It'll probably add some new material to the earlier arcs to better tie into things that came later too, since that's something the live action has also done.
By Jetackuu 2023-12-18 15:10:42
Link | Citer | R

That's the thing: One Piece doesn't have filler arcs like that. Granted out of a 22-24 minute episode about 6 minutes are wasted with recap, shenanigans etc.

They do randomly have filler episodes (usually 1-2 episodes) of insane shenanigans, but out of over 1000 episodes I'm pretty sure it's only about 20 of those.

Kai sucks and was a few years too late to the party.

Watch One Piece as-is, it's great. That being said they do have the "episode of x" specials which condense certain arcs. I started way late to the party, caught up and rewatched them all again then picked up the manga.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2023-12-18 15:50:09
Link | Citer | R

Been playing Like a Dragon Gaiden to test out fsr3... always thought these games were dumb but after a couple of hours, I dig it. It's really *** good.
By Pantafernando 2023-12-18 16:13:58
Link | Citer | R

I prefer to believe your bored of you current life.

That would means you can always find something else to give you a purpose. ANd a joy.

I always think that the world dont go around the sun.

Instead, Im at the center. And the world circle around me.

So the world is anything I want it to be.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Pantafernando 2023-12-18 16:34:51
Link | Citer | R

As much as i wanted to avoid AI, i feel like it will be one of those must have tools for any IT worker soon.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-18 17:02:21
Link | Citer | R

Up to 3/5 Malignance now. Just needs Gloves and Bod.

Pretty soon I'll be running Lilith and screaming at her, "I WANT YOUR BOD!"

Actually saw two Malignance Pieces drop last night in only 6 runs.

Hat came on first run. Legs came on 5th. I got the hat. My brother's dual box character got the legs. We were just blowing merits off from all the Ambu we're chained to from the plaudits.
[+]
 Valefor.Philemon
Serveur: Valefor
user: detlef
By Valefor.Philemon 2023-12-18 17:16:00
Link | Citer | R

Few things are as painful as being 4/5 on Malignance. I legit wish you luck on getting that 5th piece.

Oh you're 3/5 but the sentiment remains.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-12-19 02:22:30
Link | Citer | R

Ive been coughing for a week already.

I also noticed that there are lots of people also coughing everywhere.

Probably some new covid wave going on and none mentioning.

So far, only simptoms I had was this bothersome coughing and phlegm.

I suppose my body is doing a good job at keeping the virus at bay. I didnt have any fever or pains. If i was coughing a little less, probably I wouldnt even notice im sick (kinda)
By Draylo 2023-12-19 03:14:48
Link | Citer | R

I have the same thing going on atm since a few day ago.. conspiracy hat on!
By Seun 2023-12-19 03:35:33
Link | Citer | R

Let me guess... you didn't realize your vaccine buffs wore off?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22511 22512 22513 ... 22710 22711 22712