Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22502 22503 22504 ... 22710 22711 22712
 Asura.Rekcuf
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-03 01:08:35
Link | Citer | R

GOD DAMN WE STILL HAVENT FOUND THE RUNE THAT MAKES WARLOCKS ACTUAL TANK IN SEASON OF DISCOVERYH >.<
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2023-12-03 01:22:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Jeddah
Had to make sure I didn't visit the wrong webpage, because I sure never expected to see my hometown mentioned on ffxiah's RT
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-12-03 11:36:19
Link | Citer | R

In the end, it wasnt that bad to close the lv gap between me and the hardest foes.

A couple of fights with lvl reduced, then at lv93 I was ready to beat all of them.

Admitelly on normal mode, but I was never a fan of increasing difficult using menu option: devs must make the game as it is. You dont need to fight every single fodder at hardcore mode. Neither you should do very easy on the ultimate mob.

Make it easy where it must be easy, and make it hard where it need to be hard.

Well, now I need to pick up a new franchise to play. Good games were played this year, but they are done.

Next!
By Pantafernando 2023-12-03 12:53:56
Link | Citer | R

I just saw something curious: two of the newest video releases from a content creator o follow suddenly were removed.

Luckly, someone asked why, then he said it was moved to a secondary channel because it was doing poorly.

What i didnt understand is why moving out the video only because it was doing bad. Maybe the algorithm now penalizes yt if they cant keep the average constant or high now?

In a theory it has some merits, as it forces you to keep producing quality content. But its kinda inhumane always forcing people to improve. I mean, we always should perform better and better, but demanding that when thats your income….
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-03 12:57:57
Link | Citer | R

If you've worked retail, you'd know thats EXACTLY how the higher ups expect performance to go.

Day 1: "Oh, you sold 100 yesterday? Aim for 110 today."
Day 2: "See, 110 was easy, now aim for 120 today.
Day 3: "See, 120 was easy, now aim for 140 today"
Day 4: "See, 140 wasnt so bad, now go for 160."
Day 5: "You only sold 130, were cutting your hours for performance issues"

Obviously exaggerated for dramatic effect, but thats the jist of the expectation.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-03 12:58:24
Link | Citer | R

Last night Sortie was tragic.

I found the pig and the leech and then the fomor.

Fomor was in a position to be pulled without links, and I did.

However, today Mr. Deleterious was a Galka with an Amood RDM robes, whm condom hat, and war feet.

This gave him access to Fell Cleave. I probably should have thrown in the towel and gone back to leeches after the first loss to him at 10%.

I didn't. I RR'd, healed, changed my trust layout, and went after him again. He'd moved quite far though, and was very close a monk type. I pulled anyway, and the monk linked, of course.

Being on RDM I kept them both enfeebled and petrified the monk as many times as I could with Break before it became 1 second durations. Double tank trust layout was very effective, and Fell Cleaves were kept to a minimum.

It was going ok. I was whittling Mr. Deleterious down. But around about 25% AAEV got punk'd (Full Break into Aegis Schism, too much to erase). So it was up to Valaineral now. And he did ok. And I felt like I might actually kill DD, though I had no idea if I'd still have the resources to kill the monk.

Well, the Monk wasn't at all happy about being disregarded for most of the fight, and he closed Light on Valaineral. Got the ole Ukko's Fury into Victory Smite, and Valaineral evaporated. After that the writing was on the wall, and I was undone.

Still made like 1100 galli from prior things, but still felt bad.
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-12-03 13:22:40
Link | Citer | R

This came way too close at the end (one more second and it would've been over), but a win's a win. ( 'w')b

Now just gotta do the co-op one and I never have to deal with Black Waltzes ever again.
Until my yearly replay of FFIX or the remake comes out...
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-03 14:30:43
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Anyway I'm expecting this to go the same way as Halo, LotR, etc.. Total abortion and sacrilege to the source material

https://x.com/gundamishere/status/1731229586585714904

Like this?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-03 14:38:36
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Nynja said: »
If you've worked retail, you'd know thats EXACTLY how the higher ups expect performance to go.

Obviously exaggerated for dramatic effect, but thats the jist of the expectation.
Our CEO is actually upset we have a $5000 profit for our corner market, because sales in the corner market are $7000 down from last year or something.

Like sorry more people didn't buy our overpriced junk food, my guy. We still made money though...
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-03 14:40:31
Link | Citer | R

Perpetual positive growth regardless of why/how, or else.
 Carbuncle.Nynja
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-12-03 14:57:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »

Our CEO is actually upset we have a $5000 profit for our corner market, because sales in the corner market are $7000 down from last year or something.

Like sorry more people didn't buy our overpriced junk food, my guy. We still made money though...
Its almost as if groceries and gas and other necessities have gone up in price significantly and people are prioritizing those important things instead of materialistic objects.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-12-03 15:33:20
Link | Citer | R

Isn't this exactly what happened to The Escapist recently? Like, it had gone to ***, but they hired a new E-I-C who worked tirelessly to bring it back into the spotlight. But even though the site was getting more traffic and revenue than it had for years, the owners fired the E-I-C because they were hoping for even more. So then everybody else quit out of solidarity lol
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-03 15:35:25
Link | Citer | R

Something like that, and they started a new youtube channel called Second Wind :)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-12-03 16:10:10
Link | Citer | R

Something like that, and they started a new youtube channel called Second Wind :)
Yup! Though while that name sounds badass right now, the concept of "rising from the ashes for a second chance" is going to be lost to time. And it really sucks that it means even more content is being shifted to YouTube.
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-12-03 16:14:03
Link | Citer | R

Second Wind :)
Y NO CALMWIND
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-12-03 16:40:37
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Negan said: »
Second Wind :)
Y NO CALMWIND
Cause they weren't power leveled in the year of our lord 2004 by a man from Bristol Pennsylvania named Matt W. who felt like PLing some schlubby kid from Georgia.

And then he did it again in 2005!

And they didn't camp Ose with him either. Nor duo ZM16.

Also I think they said they were originally gonna go with a different name entirely, but it was taken or they couldn't for legal reasons or some ***.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-12-03 17:45:41
Link | Citer | R

More than halfway done in the bootcamp course I bought in Udemy.

Maybe around 2 months since I started, I suppose Im proud i managed to persevere through the beginners part and finally entering the part I normally dont reach because I give up earlier than where Im here.

Right now, finally moving to program backend.

I decided to invest all my effort toward javascript/typescript.

Maybe the time I can make my own application and run it to make my life easier is close.

As soon as I finish this current semester, I can enter my vacation before the very last semester in my software engineering graduation.

I never looked after a year like im doing for 2024. I decided it would be my last year in my current life.

Not gonna be an easy year. It never is when we are at the end of a journey.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-12-03 20:35:35
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
It's also a very "FFXI" thing to misunderstand a cryptic game mechanic and spread it like wildfire XD
Did you try touching the ebon panels in the right order?
In december in "the land of 100,000 lakes?" They would be lucky if they can even see the ebon panels through the 5 inches of ice or 5 feet of snow
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-12-03 22:21:11
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »
In december in "the land of 100,000 lakes?" They would be lucky if they can even see the ebon panels through the 5 inches of ice or 5 feet of snow
Are you kidding? We don't have any snow on the ground at all right now. We've been about 10-15 degrees Celsius warmer than average for at least 6 weeks now. Wednesday is forecast to be +8 in "Winterpeg", and then Thursday we're expecting rain. Liquid rain.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-12-04 07:29:40
Link | Citer | R

My sister said the same thing about Northern Manitoba last month, first time she remembered above zero instead of crazy snow fall in november.

We always grew up with snow before halloween up there, so it's eerie ***to hear about.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-04 07:55:09
Link | Citer | R

Oh my god. Whoever thought of a *** drawing saying ***-a-doodle-(too).

Spit out my drink.
 Asura.Iamaman
user: iamaman
By Asura.Iamaman 2023-12-04 08:12:03
Link | Citer | R

I am pretty sure weather patterns this year in North America are going to be weird across the board due to El Nino. I don't know specifics of why, but most long term forecasts show warmer temperatures in areas that are normally cold, cold/wet in areas normally drier, and some places with double digit % increases in snowfall. They forecasted we'll see something like 70% more snow than we have in the last 10 years this year and considerably colder Jan/Feb, but warmer Nov/Dec. Forecasts out that far usually aren't worth much, but they can track El Nino to some extent and make broad assumptions about the effects.

I'd take any form of precipitation we could get, though, we've had drought for 3 months and numerous forest fires in the area that have been difficult to contain. Our rivers have sensitive wildlife (Hellbender salamanders) and are barely trickling through, they also feed several watersheds and they are all getting low too, all this in an area that's designated a rainforest.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-12-04 09:15:18
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
and then Thursday we're expecting rain. Liquid rain.

Asura.Rekcuf
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-12-04 09:42:21
Link | Citer | R

WAS THE SECOND SET OF WAVE OF PPL TO GET METAMORPHSIS IN SEASON OF DISCOVERY ***IS INSANELY FUN

WARLOCK TANK IS *** METAL
SHUT UP TOTALLY HALAL
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-04 11:27:50
Link | Citer | R

Goku vs Superman v3 on Deathbattle today

Same outcome, superman is literally as strong as the current writer wants him to be, always was. The unwinnable battle, again, again.
By Pantafernando 2023-12-04 15:01:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Goku vs Superman v3 on Deathbattle today

Same outcome, superman is literally as strong as the current writer wants him to be, always was. The unwinnable battle, again, again.

Generally this ends with a draw, to not bring shame for any side
By Pantafernando 2023-12-04 15:04:15
Link | Citer | R

For example, i remember the comics of Marvel vs DC where they put Spiderman vs Superboy.

I suppose as Spiderman is more famous than Superboy, they let Spiderman win.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-12-04 15:04:44
Link | Citer | R

Naw son there ain't no draw in deathbattle

(I think there is one, or "could be" one draw, but they still picked a winner)
By Pantafernando 2023-12-04 16:43:41
Link | Citer | R

another possible ending to crossover deathmatchss is the challengers teaming up against the one who put them against each other.

Then they end in the friendzone.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-12-04 17:23:46
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

Looks good. Bet we'll get a release window on the 7th.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22502 22503 22504 ... 22710 22711 22712