Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22469 22470 22471 ... 22659 22660 22661
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-16 18:05:17
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
A new remaster.. the first one was so buggy and derpy but it was all we had lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
What a disappointment. Was hoping for a new game, not just a new lighting engine. It's even the same limited 2 skill combat. What I wouldn't give for Digimon to get even a half-competent MMO. (y;~;)y
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2023-09-16 18:20:26
Link | Citer | R

Everyone knows FF16 woulda sold 30 mil copies of it were a turn based JRPG.

Source: Trust me Bro

Facts disputing that source:
Romancing SaGa remastered 500k
Sea of Stars 250k
Bravely Default II broke 1 mil
Yakuza: Like a Dragon 700k
Astria Ascending no figured, but it was available on xbox gamepass upon release
The Trails series dont report total sales, other than "its doing better than expected", but without knowing what the expectations are, it doesnt mean much. Seeing as how all these other games are doing anywhere between 250-1 mil, I'm certain their sales expectations are similarly in the 500-750k range.

The only turn based JRPG's that really sold were tied to Pokemon and Persona.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-09-16 18:34:28
Link | Citer | R

Wowie
[+]
By Draylo 2023-09-16 18:48:53
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
Draylo said: »
A new remaster.. the first one was so buggy and derpy but it was all we had lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
What a disappointment. Was hoping for a new game, not just a new lighting engine. It's even the same limited 2 skill combat. What I wouldn't give for Digimon to get even a half-competent MMO. (y;~;)y

Yeah.. I agree lol. The joys of liking things that are really unpopular.

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

Wowie

I just got the cards too lol. I'll probably just put them with my triple triad cards and Tetra master ones I got from etsy
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-09-16 19:11:13
Link | Citer | R

They're printed on higher quality methods than I would have expected from SE merch. Also I don't think the Joker designs were on the website nor the back of the cards so here they are:

Some of these other ones seem different than what was on there too. More representation of jobs and heroines mostly.

Also they're not blurry irl, that's just my phone camera struggling with the focus and lighting conditions.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2023-09-16 19:20:25
Link | Citer | R

can we keep the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE ***about SE and whether it is doing well in it's own threads and not here, please
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-16 20:23:53
Link | Citer | R

I'm weak! ;w;

I gave in and got the costume. ._.;
Got pretty lucky with stamps, so didn't cost me as much as it could've. Got about 8.5k left.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-09-16 20:30:07
Link | Citer | R

The fact that you've gotten so many dupes in so few pulls overall goes beyond luck. I've used every crystal available to date and didn't get a single dupe of Murasame, Heavy Hauser, nor Aerith's Umbrella.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-16 21:11:15
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, honestly it's been pretty absurd just how much I've wrung out of these starting crystals. I've never had a run this good in any gacha since I started playing them. Even Pokemon Masters EX, pulling only on 10% or 12% rate banners, has never given me anything like this.

Seems they've updated the event. New yellow melons to collect; weapon for Glenn, more draw tickets, Glenn weapon parts, and Glenn/Aerith memories.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-09-16 21:54:23
Link | Citer | R

they need to slow the *** down. this isnt a meme im serious, ***happens too fast. crystal income isnt good enough to keep up with banners, and my time isnt good enough to keep up with having to grind 5 hours a day. not giving these *** a cent. better wisen up before they have another mobile failure on their next earnings report
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-16 21:58:47
Link | Citer | R

You'll cave to the fomo
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-09-16 21:59:35
Link | Citer | R

Yeah no, I won't. I didn't accumulate and maintain my wealth by caving in to every human impulse.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-16 22:18:55
Link | Citer | R

Eh, there's still 11 days left on the event, and it wasn't exactly packed with rewards to begin with. The weapons are the only unique thing in the exchange, and getting those shouldn't take anything more than burning your natural daily stamina regen on it.
And there doesn't seem to be any room for a new banner until these ones end.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-09-16 22:22:47
Link | Citer | R

Sure, except the yellow watermelon takes higher CP to finish and a majority of people were barely going to hit 100k in time to do green before the event ends without spending.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2023-09-16 23:09:52
Link | Citer | R

The recommended power is way off on a lot of stages. People have been clearing 100k+ power stages in the tower with 60-70k power teams. Strategy can be more important than power levels.
That said, definitely gonna want to take some form of PATK down and (***'s immune) PDEF up, because if it hits while it's gauge is still high, it's gonna hurt.
It also doesn't trap your party member in the watermelon, so no forced downtime like green did.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-09-17 09:28:05
Link | Citer | R

FFXIV and Vogue Japan crossover....

https://www.siliconera.com/vogue-japan-x-final-fantasy-xiv-t-shirts-and-hoodies-appear/
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-09-17 13:05:40
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Yeah no, I won't. I didn't accumulate and maintain my wealth by caving in to every human impulse.
So I can't cozy up to you and gold dig huh? Drat! Curses! Foiled again!
By Pantafernando 2023-09-17 18:46:36
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I just submitted my proposal for graduation work.

Kinda a long shot. My proposal of developing a software that will aid IT infrastructure professional by abstracting many scripts and commands in a single easy and intuitive interface.

The thing is that im still learning the technology, and I already promised to deliver some complete software based on it.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-18 16:19:53
Link | Citer | R

If we get like one more real strike, my absolute disdain for (American) humans might just drop a little bit.

Crazy thought to actually see people finally doing something.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-09-18 16:23:33
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
If we get like one more real strike, my absolute disdain for (American) humans might just drop a little bit.

Crazy thought to actually see people finally doing something.
waaaaaay too early to believe that. The modern american does not have the stomach for what it would take to see real change vs some token atta'boys to get the masses back to work.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-18 16:28:32
Link | Citer | R

That's why I said might, and a little bit.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from losing even a noticeable amount of said disdain.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-09-18 17:03:13
Link | Citer | R

Here we used to have one yearly strike in my company. Most governamental companies always had one per year.

When I did my first graduation, at a public school, not just yearly strike, but also a month long strike.

The more garanteed are their salary, more willing they are to simply stop and f*** everyone else.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-09-18 18:00:13
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
The more garanteed are their salary, more willing they are to simply stop and f*** everyone else.
If so then CEOs would go on strike all the time.
[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-09-18 18:11:17
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Here we used to have one yearly strike in my company. Most governamental companies always had one per year.

When I did my first graduation, at a public school, not just yearly strike, but also a month long strike.

No offense dude, but a scheduled annual strike does not affect the businesses the way the originators of such tactics hoped.

Their hope was to constantly remind the powers that be that "we can do this whenever, and we haven't forgotten"- a nice thought no doubt.

But in reality, when it gets that predictable business owners and governments can plan for such expected stoppages in productivity, and the workplace becomes more like a school environment where everyone just knows "we take <insert month> off every year".

My critique is that if a working class in a society truly wants to inflict pain upon the ruling class, that working class has to be willing to go hungry; to not have their cell phones working; to be willing to not just hold out a bit, but give up their jobs, their homes, their way of life they know. Its not an easy thing to ask of thousands already typically living paycheck to paycheck. And most aren't willing to do those things so others benefit.
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-09-18 20:59:29
Link | Citer | R

UBI
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-09-18 21:02:13
Link | Citer | R

I seriously wish even 5% of people understood why UBI would be such a phenomenal good to us in general.

It's so *** simple but people are so *** dumb.

ELI5; If you don't need to spend literally every minute of your life "earning a living" you could, maybe enjoy some of that life before you're 80.

But nope. Dumbass Crabs in a bucket. (If we have no desperate people, then no one will work slave labor and without slave labor capitalism cannot exist)
[+]
By Jetackuu 2023-09-18 21:03:00
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Negan said: »
UBI

Your mother gives those well.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-09-18 21:12:11
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Bahamut.Negan said: »
UBI

Your mother gives those well.
Universal *** Instruction?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-09-19 00:33:27
Link | Citer | R

Ubisoft?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-09-19 02:31:42
Link | Citer | R

This is a feeling luckly I hadnt for a while, but while studying javascript it came back, and frustrated me massively.

That feeling where youre simply adjusting the labels in your front page, then unexpectedly the calculation breaks.

I mean, why are the visuals messing with logics? Well, given I used the HTML from the insctructor (because its a javascript course) there is really no reason wasting more time to fix it when I still didnt properly learn html+css.

Gonna simply assume that the instructor messed with a spaghetti code in its html template.
First Page 2 3 ... 22469 22470 22471 ... 22659 22660 22661