Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22458 22459 22460 ... 22706 22707 22708
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-08-25 07:05:07
Link | Citer | R

Today would have marked 20years as a Navy Musician had that seizure not decided to announce itself and a sleeping disorder 16 years ago^^ I still say it was quite safe for the USN to let me stay in and play bassoon for fancy admiral parties, but they thought different.

Nonetheless, Haze Grey and Underway, even if my tour was short.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-08-25 07:10:57
Link | Citer | R

Another episode of my sucking multiboxing in sortie...

I noticed I was doing low dmg on Dhartok, when I checked the chat, and mules were spamming leaden salute on it, because it was in that mode after botulus.

I quickly swapped to savage blade mode, then the very first skillchain was reverberation, wiping everyone...

Funny that when I was doing burst strat, dhartok was just a fodder while i could never deal enough dmg on tribulex. With melee is the opposite: triboulex drops quickly but its bothersome dhartok as his moves still deal a good amount of dmg, and its kinda stressing tossing poisona between cures, leave alone divine caress between them
 Asura.Rekcuf
Serveur: Asura
user: ashcrow
By Asura.Rekcuf 2023-08-25 14:15:05
Link | Citer | R

i am doing a 20 quest chain to unlock a tank trinket for my warlock in classic wow so i can Tank caster emperor with shadow ressitance its the only item i need hehehe https://www.twitch.tv/ashcrow232

AAAH I CAN NOT SOLO THE LAST PART ***
By Pantafernando 2023-08-26 02:43:59
Link | Citer | R

Another wicked day...

Blitzer right in the middle of vampyrs. Right at the moment to hit the enter to leave the place... one mule aggro the only vampyr that was awaken, then take hits, blood aggro and die.

I even try to rescue that one, but then it was a shitfest.

I desperately need an addon to warp in odyssey and sortie teleports. Having to alt tab 6 times is killing my time, and sometimes like today, killing my entire run.
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-26 03:04:36
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Another episode of my sucking multiboxing in sortie...
Practice and time will get you there, you have improved a lot since you first started hexagon-boxing after all
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2023-08-26 06:27:41
Link | Citer | R

Back to the grind this morning.

Rather be finishing out Dancer to 99. Was leveling it from 75 and up yesterday, and it was getting pretty ridiculous and fun.

Presto! BOOM! 5 Finishing Moves. Cooldown on Presto is SHORT. Pyrrhic Kleos be like, BOOM! Abraxas dead. Reverse Flourish, kill another. No Foot Rise. Run on over, Reverse again, BOOM Tavnazian Ram OMGWTFBBQ PWNT!

I only got it to 94 yesterday, but that's because I kept interrupting my leveling to smooch with my fiancée.
[+]
By Wordspoken 2023-08-26 08:24:15
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »

Rather be finishing out Dancer to 99. Was leveling it from 75 and up yesterday, and it was getting pretty ridiculous and fun.

Presto! BOOM! 5 Finishing Moves. Cooldown on Presto is SHORT. Pyrrhic Kleos be like, BOOM! Abraxas dead. Reverse Flourish, kill another. No Foot Rise. Run on over, Reverse again, BOOM Tavnazian Ram OMGWTFBBQ PWNT!

I only got it to 94 yesterday, but that's because I kept interrupting my leveling to smooch with my fiancée.
75 and merits were gamechanger to dnc. I started maining it almost purely for chocobo jig.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-08-26 08:30:32
Link | Citer | R

Lemme see you shaking your DNC butt, Vyre
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-08-26 12:13:35
Link | Citer | R

Ahsoka spoiler maybe
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-26 13:54:38
Link | Citer | R

yeah dancer gameplay is so great: part of why I chose it, blu, and blm for the new character's main jobs

Can't wait to get to play it again and have a lot of badass gear and weapons to utilize from old accounts before deletion
By Viciouss 2023-08-26 14:02:43
Link | Citer | R

RIP Bob Barker. I'll never forget going to the Price is Right with my mom. Just the two of us, the rest of the family got left behind. She got her name called and ran down those steps and not a single time did she look at me for help. She got on that stage after two rounds and won her voucher for some bogus product that I can't even remember anymore. All that mattered was she got to hug Bob Barker.
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-26 14:11:42
Link | Citer | R

seriously impressive he made it to 99 years old
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-08-26 14:13:00
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

You know how many one dollar bob memes there would have been if he made it to 100 though, holy ***
[+]
By Blazed1979 2023-08-26 15:17:23
Link | Citer | R

I didn't even know Bob Barker was still alive.
Used to hate the price is right. Pretty sure my mom and her friends would hijack the one TV in the house to watch it, and I'm pretty sure it conflicted with either A-team or Dukes of Hazard or something. Maybe it was Magnum. or Twilight zone. I dont remember. but damn I hated hearing that music and feeling robbed of my tv time.
Pretty sure it was Stone and Parker that said this show was the scariest thing they remember form their childhood. Me too. hated it
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-08-26 15:36:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Bismarck.Josiahflaming said: »

You know how many one dollar bob memes there would have been if he made it to 100 though, holy ***
hey the whole point was to get as close as possible without going over.

I'd say 99yrs, 9 months is living that life til the end.

EDIT: And never forget the best thing he ever did was Happy Gillmore.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-08-26 16:23:50
Link | Citer | R

The price is WRONG, ***
[+]
By Wordspoken 2023-08-26 17:41:13
Link | Citer | R

Well, another Tennocon over. All I can think of, is why doesn't ffxi get this kind of community treatment? It's such a shame. FFXI could be so much bigger/better. What is the hold up? What a waste, man.
By Dodik 2023-08-26 17:48:57
Link | Citer | R

Ffxi is dead, haven't you heard.
By Draylo 2023-08-26 18:07:47
Link | Citer | R

The hold up is SE who doesn't care at all about the game. The countless things and games that have came out to damage XI over the years slowly chipping away at it. Also the fact that there is a split within the community itself with people considering post 75 cap as non-existent or disparage it after quitting for the 20th time. The overall community is quite jaded, each era of XI creating a new butthurt player that attacks the game in various places. Just all things that come with old age, the biggest difference between XI and other games is that most of those games the company still cares about the game.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-08-26 18:10:57
Link | Citer | R

Wordspoken said: »
Well, another Tennocon over. All I can think of, is why doesn't ffxi get this kind of community treatment? It's such a shame. FFXI could be so much bigger/better. What is the hold up? What a waste, man.

Tennocon was sick. Not one but two major update announcements, plus Dagath.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2023-08-26 18:53:51
Link | Citer | R

Logged into XIV for the first time since June, and all of my settings were gone. I downloaded my backed-up client data from June, and.. still my settings were gone. Any idea what happened in those 2 months? It would suck to have to keybind everything again and adjust every UI element etc
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-08-26 20:53:46
Link | Citer | R

Wordspoken said: »
Its about 20 years too late to start an XIcon.

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
Logged into XIV for the first time since June, and all of my settings were gone. I downloaded my backed-up client data from June, and.. still my settings were gone. Any idea what happened in those 2 months? It would suck to have to keybind everything again and adjust every UI element etc
No idea. I really don't think the 6.45 patch would have broken it.

Nor if you are on the Free Login Campaign should that reset anything.

Try logging out and downloading again?
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2023-08-26 23:04:04
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Try logging out and downloading again?
Ofc I tried that a couple of times. I might contact support (lol) or just accept the fact that my settings were lost and move on
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-08-27 00:06:50
Link | Citer | R

https://twitter.com/i/status/1695402023754350745

Wow
[+]
 Bahamut.Unagihito
user: eelman
By Bahamut.Unagihito 2023-08-27 00:25:22
Link | Citer | R

Longer version.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2023-08-27 00:54:01
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2023-08-27 18:58:51
Link | Citer | R

lol lmao im an armored core
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-08-27 19:51:59
Link | Citer | R

Protho-Omega
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2023-08-27 20:09:50
Link | Citer | R

Arleen Sorkin died a few days ago :( wtf
[+]
By kishr 2023-08-28 08:40:02
Link | Citer | R

Sorry, I love 11 so much and super lurk here(2021 my last sub), but wish the UI & Graphics had a overhaul. (not happening)
14 has most models from 11 rehauled(close to all), but the bis system for that game is not the same.
Can't switch gear once a mob is engaged, so the gear swapping for abils does not exist, sadly.
It's a double edged sword.
I love the 11 system, but don't like the graphics since it's dated.
I like 14 cos it's better graphics but it's a ***bis system.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22458 22459 22460 ... 22706 22707 22708