Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22438 22439 22440 ... 22709 22710 22711
By Pantafernando 2023-06-29 07:46:49
Link | Citer | R

Sigh

The procedure to remove my wisdom tooth went well, i was recovering painlessly when, suddenly, after work i buy a cookie and it was a bit harder than other food.

One single bite, and im the entire week having pain while eating.

Way more pain than the entire surgery and recoveration phase.
By Pantafernando 2023-06-29 07:53:15
Link | Citer | R

Unrelated, but i would like some more explanation about that screenshot with dynamis joke.

When he says that he kinda want to leave, did he meant because the ally was bad or because the content itself is boring af?

Ive seen both type of people. I think understandable when people just feel too bored or either afk or simply go out.

Now people who simply give up because party isnt good enough, those one kinda bothers me. I mean, once you get to it, you stick to the end and try helping the best you can. Not that shitty mentality your little time is that important that you wont bother with others.

Thats my motto: you have the choice to join or no from the beginning. You must take into account the risk of being a bad teaming, and act/decide properly and timely
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-29 07:57:32
Link | Citer | R

Dynamis just sucks. Always has. Just not wanting to be there at all is the experience most had (have)

A 2 hour scheduled event where you generally get nothing out of it 99% of the time. Only go because you're obligated. (points/attendance)
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-06-29 08:00:42
Link | Citer | R

On the good news (for me at least) i finally getting better at odyssey seg farming.

Now im at 2500 seg per run with room to improve. Had a bad decision to engage dahaks, many aggros plus voidsong made one wipe and like 5 to 10 mins wasted.

Next time, gonna skip those. Im already skipping agons stuff to minimiza the risks.

Goal is 3k per run, 6 NMs per weekend.

I also give a try with a friend in Sortie, to unlock basement C. We are resorting to melee start with no tank. First try we stopped with one room entirely filled with formors. Yesterday we improve our performance and timed out with only 5 formor left to complete the objective, and only one casuality.

Tonight, the strategy is ready: soul voice + clarion call right at beginning, wildcard for extra or cutting card for another soul voice near the end. Going from south to north to minimize traveling distances without mazurka/bolters. Shneddick ring for the MNK and WHM.

We only need lucky pulls, then we can finally get this bothersome objective
By Dodik 2023-06-29 08:08:25
Link | Citer | R

Anything done out of pure obligation sucks.

Some people, like me, enjoy Dyna for the group content aspect, to spend time and chat with others while doing some not challenging content to the point you can mess around and it doesn't matter much.

Anything extra, drops w/e, is added.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-29 08:32:11
Link | Citer | R

Anyway, I'm exhausted of this topic. Because it's all speculative anyway, it really comes down to the perspective of whether or not you think Square-Enix's board of directors are competent or incompetent. F***. I knew as soon as somebody brought up the 3 million sales news I was going to get all mathy and heated. I need to just block people and move on.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-29 08:43:48
Link | Citer | R

Somebody made a puzzle game about the increasingly complex passwords websites want you to make XD
[+]
By Afania 2023-06-29 09:15:27
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
If anything that should make you more mad. Knowing that more of your money is going towards hyping up a product than is going back into making quality products.

I am not mad.... It's a 88 metacritic score game with 8.3 user score(atm) which is by no means "low quality". But people just choose to bash it only because they don't prefer the current FF direction.

Like the people who believe really, really hard that Square-Enix is a smart company that doesn't make bad financial decisions?

I don't judge a company's financial decision quality based on their game direction. I judge it based on earnings per share.

I also don't judge a game's overall quality based on my own preference, I judge it based on metacritic score and player base reputation.

A lot of complaint about SE and FF16 are more preference based IMO.

. I need to just block people and move on.

No worries, if you feel like needing a break feel free to do so.
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-29 09:21:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Dynamis just sucks. Always has. Just not wanting to be there at all is the experience most had (have)

A 2 hour scheduled event where you generally get nothing out of it 99% of the time. Only go because you're obligated. (points/attendance)
Back in the day XI was a social game and Dynamis was more a social event than a place to get drops.

Anyway, I'm exhausted of this topic. Because it's all speculative anyway, it really comes down to the perspective of whether or not you think Square-Enix's board of directors are competent or incompetent. F***.
IMHO they have definitively proven the latter option.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-29 09:24:06
Link | Citer | R

If you were looking to chat, that's what chatrooms were for. Dynamis was to be done with ruthless efficacy.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-29 09:51:14
Link | Citer | R

If you were looking to chat, that's what chatrooms were for. Dynamis was to be done with ruthless efficacy.
Nah. FFXI is like fishing. You don't play FFXI to play FFXI. You play FFXI to have a reason to escape and to chat with friends, all the while making fun memories to exaggerate to other people.

Come to think of it, that's probably why I have a hard time getting into other MMOs. FFXI's slower player input makes it one of the few games where you can communicate (without VoIP) while playing.

Jokes aside, I know FFXI can mean a lot of different things depending on who you are. There are a lot of people who are really out there to be the very best like no one ever was, and that's great too.
[+]
By Dodik 2023-06-29 09:51:18
Link | Citer | R

Hah.. that's maybe why the experience was not fun for you. Dyna wave2 and even wave3 is now not a big deal that needs super ruthless efficiency. It's a game, have fun.
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-06-29 11:54:32
Link | Citer | R

The unit I want has finally come, but I still can't pull just yet.
If I wait until the month rolls over, my pulls can count towards the next set of monthly missions instead and I can get a bunch of extra stuff.

Must hold on just a little longer. (y;w;)y
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-29 14:29:10
Link | Citer | R

Well, there was no one named Ruth in our crew, does that count?
[+]
By Pantafernando 2023-06-29 19:38:32
Link | Citer | R

Tonight was amazing.

Its fulfilling when we notice the actual progress due practice and planning.

After three tries, finally got the D's sheet. First try kicked with like a dozen of mobs left, second try kicked with 5 mobs left and now i got them all with 10 mins to spare.

Next goal is Dhartok, preferably with melee setup, that what we used to clear D area.

Seg farming also showing some improvement. Finally hitting the 3k+ mark. Now to plan to break the 4k.

All i did was stopping being cheap and burning those 1h in those content. 1hring BRD and its 12 mins of godlike power plus keeping extra song entire run.

I think all of those were only possible due to my change to MNK. I guess my first +3 empy gonna be those nice legs of it.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-29 19:47:10
Link | Citer | R

Witcher season 3 first half today. 3rd episode of dead city. season finale of silo. American Gladiators behind the story sounds dope too.

It's a good day for media consumption.
(Please raise my social credit score overlords, I'm a good peasant, see)
By Draylo 2023-06-29 21:09:32
Link | Citer | R

Another mass shooting, everytime i get out of the country it makes me not want to go back!
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-29 21:15:02
Link | Citer | R

If I got out I sure as *** wouldn't. Escapee voluntarily going back to jail. *** naw.
 Bahamut.Kahraba
Serveur: Bahamut
user: ashcrow
By Bahamut.Kahraba 2023-06-30 11:39:10
Link | Citer | R

i am so confused with ff16's story am near the end.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-30 13:21:03
Link | Citer | R

Woah. Twitter is unviewable without an account now. Wellfuckthat.horseshit lol
[+]
 Bahamut.Kahraba
user: ashcrow
By Bahamut.Kahraba 2023-06-30 13:36:16
Link | Citer | R

I just finished FF16, its a 7/10 game it has its ups and downs i miss Turn based FF's :(
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-06-30 13:41:55
Link | Citer | R

Facebook and Instagram been doing it forever and no one complained...
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2023-06-30 13:48:06
Link | Citer | R

Young me made a facebook account. Will never make a twitter account.

Like OG facebook. 11/06. Still got a myspace too.
By Viciouss 2023-06-30 14:24:05
Link | Citer | R

Watched the first 3 eps of the Witcher last night, will finish tonight. I enjoy this show, but it could be better if they cut down on the amount of storylines/characters. I don't care about Francesca or her elves at all. They bring nothing to the story.
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-06-30 15:08:37
Link | Citer | R

Young me made a facebook account. Will never make a twitter account.

Like OG facebook. 11/06. Still got a myspace too.
I just think we're really limiting our potentials with just "citizen journalists". I want to be a "citizen pilot", or a "citizen civil engineer", or maybe a "citizen judge".

...oh wait. We're all the last one.
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2023-06-30 15:21:09
Link | Citer | R

Well, that was unexpected; got it on the first pull. :I

I guess this means I can just keep saving..? Or maybe pull on some of the bonus banners and see if I can get good option parts...
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2023-06-30 15:33:42
Link | Citer | R

It will not be missed by those with no account.

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
I just think we're really limiting our potentials with just "citizen journalists". I want to be a "citizen pilot", or a "citizen civil engineer", or maybe a "citizen judge".
Citizen pilot is easy but expensive. https://www.faa.gov/pilots/become

Most civil engineers are private citizens but there are openings in government and military.

As to citizen judge... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Judy
 Bahamut.Negan
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2023-06-30 15:38:59
Link | Citer | R

...oh wait. We're all the last one.
Ppl on the internet:

[+]
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2023-06-30 15:41:18
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
It will not be missed by those with no account.

Citizen pilot is easy but expensive. https://www.faa.gov/pilots/become

Most civil engineers are private citizens but there are openings in government and military.

As to citizen judge... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Judy

oh was just referring mostly to the misuse of the term I see. Not "citizen" to imply a private, non-government associated person doing their work....but the way its used today to imply "I don't need training in journalism! I just point my phone and report!"

hehe, even Judge Judy has a law degree ;)
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2023-06-30 15:48:50
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Most non-commercial residences (at least between Canada and the US) are designed by people with zero structural knowledge. With very few exceptions, an engineer doesn't even have to be involved. The corners I've seen cut in the construction industry sometimes make me genuinely surprised more structures don't fall down.

Customers want things cheap and fast, so the designer will underdesign to undercut the competition. Then when things are fabricated, there's pretty loose tolerance for screwing up. And then when it's all installed, half of it is burned as firewood anyway because the builder deems it too time-consuming to ensure every step is followed.

"What's that? These floor joists are designed for 12" on-center spacing? That's a lot! If I install them 24" apart instead, it's half the work! And what's this 'blocking' nonsense? I'll take it home for the fire pit and roast some weenies tonight!"
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22438 22439 22440 ... 22709 22710 22711