Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21578 21579 21580 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-09-10 15:56:59
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I grade bright on adaptability. How they react to novel situations. How they adapt to and handle new people and places. Other, harder to quantify, stuff.
I grade intelligence by the ability to communicate.

All, and I do mean all, of the cats I have become their human slave to, are smart in the sense that they know how to push my buttons to get them what they want (be it treats, pets, hugs, or general roughhousing).

A few even gave me signals of what they want by the tone and pitch of their meows.
By Viciouss 2019-09-10 15:59:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I grade bright on adaptability. How they react to novel situations. How they adapt to and handle new people and places. Other, harder to quantify, stuff.

All, and I do mean all, of the cats I have become their human slave to, are smart in the sense that they know how to push my buttons to get them what they want (be it treats, pets, hugs, or general roughhousing).

A few even gave me signals of what they want by the tone and pitch of their meows.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2019-09-10 16:03:55
Link | Citer | R

How do i make a game i dl'ed show up on the start computer start menu?

when i click on Start- all programs, id like the game to be listed there among all the other folders for things iv dl'ed. When I dl'ed the file it went to computer/local disk C/useres/my name/ downloads which is where they usually go. Its a single Compressed (zipped) folder. When i open the folder the only thing inside it is the 'Launcher'. Which naturally launches the game. But i cant make a short cut for it, and its not in the start menu, so i have to go in and find it each time i want to launch the old game. So how do i get it in the start-all programs list just for ease? (shouldnt be hard, but for the life of me i cant seem to remember things lately.)
By Viciouss 2019-09-10 16:07:34
Link | Citer | R

right click, pin to start menu?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-09-10 16:07:39
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »

Doesn't prove that dogs are generally smart!
By Josiahafk 2019-09-10 16:09:17
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »

when i click on Start- all programs, id like the game to be listed there among all the other folders for things iv dl'ed. When I dl'ed the file it went to computer/local disk C/useres/my name/ downloads which is where they usually go. Its a single Compressed (zipped) folder. When i open the folder the only thing inside it is the 'Launcher'. Which naturally launches the game. But i cant make a short cut for it, and its not in the start menu, so i have to go in and find it each time i want to launch the old game. So how do i get it in the start-all programs list just for ease? (shouldnt be hard, but for the life of me i cant seem to remember things lately.)
drag the lawnchair to the taskbar with a right click and then "create shortcut here" if you are on windows 7.

right click the lawnchair and "pin to taskbar" will be an option on the pop up menu if you are in windows 10
By Viciouss 2019-09-10 16:12:04
Link | Citer | R

Doesn't prove that dogs are generally smart!

But it does prove the Force is with them!
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2019-09-10 16:18:31
Link | Citer | R

Josiahafk said: »

drag the lawnchair to the taskbar with a right click and then "create shortcut here" if you are on windows 7.

right click the lawnchair and "pin to taskbar" will be an option on the pop up menu if you are in windows 10

it got me there. I was able to right click drag the folder into the programs area but it was a zip folder so i had to extract it again there. Thus creating a normal folder of the same name, with the launcher inside. So thanks for the help.
 Asura.Kingkongol
user: kongal
By Asura.Kingkongol 2019-09-10 16:27:58
Link | Citer | R

That Awkward moment when your last post was 6 years ago in this thread....and you return! lol howdy all!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-09-10 16:32:32
Link | Citer | R

Proof that you can never quit FFXIAH.
[+]
 Asura.Kingkongol
user: kongal
By Asura.Kingkongol 2019-09-10 16:39:57
Link | Citer | R

lol took me 45min to remember my email and password i used.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2019-09-10 16:43:02
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kingkongol said: »
lol took me 45min to remember my email and password i used.

least you remembered... not always that lucky'
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2019-09-10 23:01:24
Link | Citer | R

what’s that star wars quote about having to disable the shield generator or something on that ice planet? (google is NOT cooperating AT ALL for me on this...)
 Bismarck.Josiahflaming
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Josiahafk
By Bismarck.Josiahflaming 2019-09-10 23:03:15
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Endoq said: »
what’s that star wars quote about having to disable the shield generator or something on that ice planet? (google is NOT cooperating AT ALL for me on this...)
you mean the new star wars? "that's not how the force works"
because I dont think hoth had much for quotes around the empire taking their shield generators down
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-09-10 23:05:37
Link | Citer | R

https://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Star-Wars-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.html

If that's the right planet/movie it's in there... and if its not you can find the right one from there.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2019-09-10 23:14:02
Link | Citer | R

Oh. They have you trained.

The standoffish cat has my roomie SO trained.
[+]
By Wordspoken 2019-09-11 05:45:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vienner said: »
4th attempt at reading The wheel of time, last time I stranded at book 4.
Was able to finally finish The dark tower recently (also third attempt) so Im motivated that I can do it!
Fourth? I couldn't even finish the first one.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2019-09-11 07:30:03
Link | Citer | R

Wordspoken said: »
Asura.Vienner said: »
4th attempt at reading The wheel of time, last time I stranded at book 4.
Was able to finally finish The dark tower recently (also third attempt) so Im motivated that I can do it!
Fourth? I couldn't even finish the first one.
I like The wheel of time books but the whole love triangle thing really puts me off every time I try and read them through.

Then again I like fantasy series but at times the novels arent much immersive and I blame it mainly on the grammar/vocabulary being used. There are a couple of writers I really like aside of Robert Jordan (thinking Tad Williams, McCammon, Frank Herbert, George RR Martin(although the whole tvshow ruined the reading experience for me)) And then there are writers I really want to like such as Robin Hobb but for some reason I cant get into their books ...really dont know why but the storytelling just doesnt stick. Markus Heitz too, it felt like he was writing for 14 year olds.
Raymond E Feist I enjoyed very much for the first three novels but then that went downhill pretty fast.
Next one I'll prolly try is Terry Goodkind.

I'm just a sucker for huge series, when a book is really good you just dont want it to end right?
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-09-11 11:20:13
Link | Citer | R

New FFVII Trailer

also...
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2019-09-11 12:06:02
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
New FFVII Trailer

also...
I love how Cloud *** up drawing his sword and hits it on the door frame. Cute dork.
The Turks all look so good too.
And it's nice that they're adding some new SOLDIER in as more than just random mooks you trash in the Shinra HQ. I fully expect to see this dude become one of the cloaked men heading for the reunion in later parts though.
[+]
By Viciouss 2019-09-11 12:23:46
Link | Citer | R

I continue to be optimistic about that game, the voiceover work is..ok. English localization is something SE has always struggled with. Hopefully they can iron it out.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2019-09-11 12:59:06
Link | Citer | R

Can't wait for this. (y'~')y
[+]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2019-09-11 17:15:48
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-09-11 17:54:03
Link | Citer | R

Leon Kasai said: »
I fully expect to see this dude become one of the cloaked men heading for the reunion in later parts though.
SPOILERS!

But you are probably right. Expect 6 or so of these new characters being part of the Reunion gang.

I continue to be optimistic about that game, the voiceover work is..ok. English localization is something SE has always struggled with. Hopefully they can iron it out.
As long as we get the Japanese voiceacting, I'm ok.

If not, well, don't make me go Angry Nerd Guy on ya, SE.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2019-09-11 18:04:23
Link | Citer | R

i still cant get past the green eyes for cloud and sephiroth. They really need to change that.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-09-11 18:05:59
Link | Citer | R

i still cant get past the green eyes for cloud and sephiroth. They really need to change that.
They looked blue to me.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2019-09-11 18:24:54
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
New FFVII Trailer

They looked blue to me.

at 0:30 you can see sehpiroths
and at about 0:55 you can see clouds (as Rude says "wait a minute! those eyes!")

its a little harder to see clouds. But it was very clear in the first trailer that they were green. And sephiroths still is in this one.
By Viciouss 2019-09-11 18:25:01
Link | Citer | R

I'm guessing the voice work was done specifically for that trailer. I would like to play the game in English tbh, I don't mind playing it in Japanese but you would think they would put a little more effort into the localization.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-09-11 18:27:58
Link | Citer | R

at 0:30 you can see sehpiroths
and at about 0:55 you can see clouds (as Rude says "wait a minute! those eyes!")

its a little harder to see clouds. But it was very clear in the first trailer that they were green. And sephiroths still is in this one.
Blueish green I guess.

Aerith/Aeris/the dead chick's eyes look green to me, that's how green looks.
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2019-09-11 18:28:14
Link | Citer | R

seems to be the general lighting? atleast in this pic it looks like Turquoise, or Teal, which is in the blue range -barely, but it seems to be due to lighting.
First Page 2 3 ... 21578 21579 21580 ... 22553 22554 22555