Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Langues: JP EN FR DE
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 21260 21261 21262 ... 22637 22638 22639
By kalimairo 2018-06-28 16:49:39
Link | Citer | R

hehe boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sky gods @ 75 https://www.twitch.tv/rashrash

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2018-06-28 17:28:38
Link | Citer | R

Candlejack said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Candlejack said: »
Bro, do you even Blue Destiny?
Can't say I do.
The EXAM system is the UC version of the Zero system.
Not really. EXAM "simulated" Newtype powers by feeding sensor information directly into the pilot's brain via the soul of a dead Newtype.

ZERO does all that and on top of it calculates hundreds/thousands of possible courses of action and their results and also feeds those into the pilot just using normal technology.

HADES and NITRO are closer to the ZERO System since they don't use any Newtype bullshittery (and HADES sometimes goes overboard reacting to threats similarly to ZERO) but still neither use the same kind of predictive program that ZERO uses.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2018-06-28 22:10:14
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Endoq
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2018-06-28 23:18:55
Link | Citer | R

There is going to be a Lindsey Stirling/Evanescence concert near where I live...

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Faelar 2018-06-29 01:07:37
Link | Citer | R

kalimairo said: »
hehe boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sky gods @ 75 https://www.twitch.tv/rashrash

Twitch Tips
Dashboard -> Channel Settings -> Store Past Broadcasts ON

Go to Video Producer after you've streamed (with the above option ON), click the 3 dots next to any video that says "Past Broadcast" on it, then click Highlight. Drag the sliders on the bottom until it covers the entire bar, then click "Describe and Save". Fill it out however you like, then click "Create Highlights".

Past Broadcasts expire after awhile, this method saves them permanently.

This way, people can then check out your streams even if they missed you live!

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2018-06-29 09:13:04
Link | Citer | R

Get off my lawn CJ!

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-06-29 14:40:11
Link | Citer | R

hopefully it'll kill the centipede you failed to notice. shoulda got a house toad.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-06-29 14:45:07
Link | Citer | R

my brother for some reason has a 6 month old rottweiler that he can't afford to keep. now my mom wants to drive 6 hours to go pick it up, but my dad doesn't want to keep it. so, she wants to say it's for me "until she convinces him" to let her have it at their house...

dafuq...

*Edit* if i got a dog i'd get a shiba, corgi, or mini-schnauzer.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-06-29 14:57:33
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
hopefully it'll kill the centipede you failed to notice. shoulda got a house toad.
dear god, no... Why do they have so many legs?! Its not right!!

yeah, most buggies get released into the yard and are subject to the whim of sam, but leggy bois get murdered, scooped with a paper towel, and have their remains/paper towel burned on the back patio as an attempt to exorcise the demonic spirit from my residence.
By Jetackuu 2018-06-29 15:52:07
Link | Citer | R

my brother for some reason has a 6 month old rottweiler that he can't afford to keep. now my mom wants to drive 6 hours to go pick it up, but my dad doesn't want to keep it. so, she wants to say it's for me "until she convinces him" to let her have it at their house...

dafuq...

So many things sound unhealthy about that.
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2018-06-29 16:20:20
Link | Citer | R

For some reason the last few days iv had the idea of playing ff7 on my mind again. While iv gotten out of the habit of making 'perfect' files in games, iv always wanted to with 7. (7 was my first rpg which started it all. And the first game to try for a perfect in, aside form maybe A link to the past.)

I havnt played it in quite a long time; since the psp incident.

My very first file was close to perfect. Short of stat maxing and a slight error made with materia. Apparently after mastering my summons to get 9 'master summon' materias, i got rid of the individual summons. No need for em now, and save some room.... did i mention i was still in elementary school when i first played ff7... Obviously a bad idea. But u cant get them back.

Decade or two later i was playing it on psp when the whole steam, download was becoming more popular. I played it on that for a while. Got up the the stat capping and master materia point. Everything else was perfect. Nearly finished it all too... then i went to load the save one day and my file was corrupted >< All gone... :'(

So i havnt touched it since then; several years. But for some reason its been on my mind lately. If i did tho.. im not sure which system version i would feel like trying now. Tho definitely not the psp again. I loved that system, but im not looking for a repeat of that.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-06-29 16:35:37
Link | Citer | R

dafuq...

So many things sound unhealthy about that.

She's been wanting a new puppy. If it wasn't for that she'd say take it to a shelter.
By Jetackuu 2018-06-29 22:01:53
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »
For some reason the last few days iv had the idea of playing ff7 on my mind again. While iv gotten out of the habit of making 'perfect' files in games, iv always wanted to with 7. (7 was my first rpg which started it all. And the first game to try for a perfect in, aside form maybe A link to the past.)

My very first file was close to perfect. Short of stat maxing and a slight error made with materia. Apparently after mastering my summons to get 9 'master summon' materias, i got rid of the individual summons. No need for em now, and save some room.... did i mention i was still in elementary school when i first played ff7... Obviously a bad idea. But u cant get them back.

Decade or two later i was playing it on psp when the whole steam, download was becoming more popular. I played it on that for a while. Got up the the stat capping and master materia point. Everything else was perfect. Nearly finished it all too... then i went to load the save one day and my file was corrupted >< All gone... :'(

So i havnt touched it since then; several years. But for some reason its been on my mind lately. If i did tho.. im not sure which system version i would feel like trying now. Tho definitely not the psp again. I loved that system, but im not looking for a repeat of that.

I got a master summon for each character once, kind of wish I had spent more time leveling in the sunken Gelenka (sp) instead of where I did, as I didn't think about capping stats until after. Oh well.
 Odin.Godofgods
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2018-06-29 22:15:51
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Godofgods said: »

I got a master summon for each character once, kind of wish I had spent more time leveling in the sunken Gelenka (sp) instead of where I did, as I didn't think about capping stats until after. Oh well.

never liked fighting there really. Even at a high level they sometimes could find a way to kill you. Tho it does keep things interesting i guess. Tho i guess it could be better to do it before all your materia is mastered. All tho fights, mine as well put the ap to use.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-06-30 00:18:19
Link | Citer | R

the reason you go to the gelinka is because you can morph everything into a source. there is better ap farming else where. the island in the south where you get the hp<>mp materia i think?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 21260 21261 21262 ... 22637 22638 22639